Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    Thoughts?
    She's a playmate, do you think she's required to have any wisdom or intelligence?

So yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    She's a playmate, do you think she's required to have any wisdom or intelligence?
    Well she's a human being, so, yes.

Why is it a shame? Since when is taking naked pictures of people seen as ok? She deserves what she gets hope she learns and grows from it.
    I don't care. All I care for are the two reasons why she used to be playmate 2015.

as for taking another person's picture without their consent... let the law deal with it. I don't have to judge her based on that

I dunno...she seems to be getting attention.

*ogles images*

I should think with her being at that gym it would provide a certain inspiration and motivation for working out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I don't care. All I care for are the two reasons why she used to be playmate 2015.

as for taking another person's picture without their consent... let the law deal with it. I don't have to judge her based on that
    You don't have to, but you shouldn't find it odd when people do. Hope she becomes even more of a worthless person than she already is.

together we can stop this

You don't have to, but you shouldn't find it odd when people do. Hope she becomes even more of a worthless person than she already is.
    I wouldn't say she was useless. She certainly fulfilled her purpose. Sometimes multiple times a day.

Deleted
    I wouldn't say she was useless. She certainly fulfilled her purpose. Sometimes multiple times a day.
    Sounds like a vacation, good for you man.

Yeah, we had that particular Playboy issue in the warehouse men's room.

At least until the CEO showed up...

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Well she's a human being, so, yes.
    I dunno I've met some people who were dumb as rocks who basically would not survive in modern society unless they had a spouse who supported them. (aka trophy wives are a good example). They literally have no tangible skills beyond offering companionship.

Deleted
    So why isn't she being charged for taking nude photographs and publishing them online without consent

Deleted

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-Snapchat.html
    Source: https://www.yahoo.com/tv/lapd-launch...013300524.html

Are we really at the point where we have to body shame people at the GYM where people are trying to get healthier? and posting a naked picture of them too?
    She claims this was an accident but people feel like she's only sorry because she picked the wrong audience. Some people feel like she deserves jail times for posting naked pictures and needs to be put on a sex offenders list as it's apparently would have happened to any male doing this.
    Is this going too far or is it the right punishment?

Thoughts?

Arrogant, superficial, ignorant, spoiled little bitch.

Sure I look sideways at odd people, but what I don't fucking do is take a fucking photo of them and put it on Twitter. It's beyond malicious. Respect all people going to the gym. They're there to change themselves and they should all be encouraged.

I would sue her.

Well, thats one way of killing your career.

I'd rather admire an average looking person with a sparkling personality. Fake people are fake.

Oh my big deal she shot a pic of some random person posted a hateful comment.

People die of starvation on your streets america and you post about some dumb bimbo.... journalism at its finest..

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-Snapchat.html
    Source: https://www.yahoo.com/tv/lapd-launch...013300524.html

Are we really at the point where we have to body shame people at the GYM where people are trying to get healthier? and posting a naked picture of them too?
    She claims this was an accident but people feel like she's only sorry because she picked the wrong audience. Some people feel like she deserves jail times for posting naked pictures and needs to be put on a sex offenders list as it's apparently would have happened to any male doing this.
    Is this going too far or is it the right punishment?

Thoughts?
    Sorry, but body shaming is only wrong because today's society has chosen to accept EVERYTHING. Being fat is not only unattractive but it is unhealthy.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Well, thats one way of killing your career.
    As put, she's getting attention.
    All things considered, I'd say her career may get a boost.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I dunno I've met some people who were dumb as rocks who basically would not survive in modern society unless they had a spouse who supported them. (aka trophy wives are a good example). They literally have no tangible skills beyond offering companionship.
    I have a trophy wife from slovenia. Just like The Donald. I am perfectly happy that she has no ability to be elsewhere.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    As put, she's getting attention.
    All things considered, I'd say her career may get a boost.
    Not really. Playboy already cancelled all her shootings.