Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    The playmate should be criminally charged. She posted a naked picture of that woman without consent. Imagine if an ex boyfriend did that.

The "accident" excuse doesn't cut it either. So you posted this picture, with text and a selfie of yourself all by accident. That is a multi-step accident. So an accident, followed by an accident with another accident after that?

If I was playboy, I would cut all ties with this "genius."

Not enitrely surprising that someone who sells her body fro money would be so caught up in body image that she would body shame someone at a gym (of all places).

- - - Updated - - -

Link any sort of proof at all that someone died of starvation on an American street....... weak attempt at America bashing at its finest....
    Bashing?
    Are you paranoid ?

Why would i bash i state actual facts.
    You have homeless people that are barely living ghettos that need working and yet no one really speaks about those but a play boy model well yeah that generates clicks right ?

I think you need to get out of your secluded reality and actually look around you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    - taking a photo and posting it without permission? Isn't that grounds for a lawsuit?
    Looks like there could be criminal charges, if the lady in the picture comes forward and decides to push that:

TMZ reports that LA Fitness filed a police report, and now officers have launched a criminal investigation:
    We found out the brass over at LA Fitness went to cops Friday and filed the report, accusing the former Playboy Playmate of egregiously violating a member’s right of privacy by taking a pic of her while naked in the shower, and then humiliating her by posting the pic with a disgusting caption.
    We’re told the police investigation is based on a criminal law prohibiting the dissemination of private images.
    The woman in the pic has not come forward … the report lists “Jane Doe” as the victim.

If the victim does come forward and takes the case to court, Mathers could face up to six months in prison.
    https://ijreview.com/2016/07/651444-...m_content=link

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    I'm sorry but the woman in the picture does not look fat in the slightest to me, It's wrong this woman posted her pic online and should be charged prosecuted but honestly the woman she fatshamed ISN'T even fat!

Also fatshaming should'nt even exist to begin with you have no idea whats going on in someone elses life be it emotionally or medically so it best to keep your damned ignorant comment to yourselves, People in this day and age are really disgusting to eachother sometimes and it's sad learn to accept people for who they are NOT how they look.
    If you are fat you are fat regardless shaming what is shaming?
    So if you are fat and i call you a fat cow thats shaming?
    How you are a fat person that resembles a cow... stop been so PC and smell the reality.

Fat is fat no matter if you sugar coat it with pink unicorns fat shaming is a thing should remain a thing so people can actually strive to get healthy and be more productive ...

i googled her, shes actually a butterface. that mouth LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    If you think a person legitimately looks like a cow, even a fat person, then I would suggest that 1) you learn what cows are 2) stop insulting cows because they are not fat and 3) try not to be all "don't blame me, I'm just bein' honest" about being an asshole to people because there is nothing honest about that comparison.
    I can think what i want when i want it to who ever i want it.
    What are you going to do?
    What isn't honest about that comparsison?

How can you come and tell me whats justified and what isn't?
    Oh wait the same way i can justify the fact that i think you are a bottomless pit that only eats and gets offended when called out(note that is to say to people i find fat or generally lardy looking).

It is their choice or not depending on illness but the fact still remains they are fat and that is it there is no grey area around it.
    FAT is FAT .

- - - Updated - - -

Being fat can not always be helped I'm guessing you're probably a desk jockey that thinks everything is straight forward when it's not learn about medications and illness's aswell as what side effects can be you know NOTHING about another persons personal life and it give you no ticket to be such a judgemental asshole.
    As i mentioned to the poster above you.
    I do not care if you are fat cause of illness well tuff luck but you are still fat and nothing changes that.
    I can be an asshole or not when ever i chose it is my prorogative(@spelling) as much as it is the fat guy/girl to be fat.

You don't see me been offended when people call me asshole right? Then what right do fat people have to be offended when in reality they are fat and that is it they are called out been fat they have no ground to be offended.

Note to both of you i actually do not hate fat people.
    I hate the fact that is another thing people use as an excuse to be butthurt when in reality 95% of the time its their choice to be FAT therefor they should have no ground on acting like victims.
    Last edited by Ebalina; 2016-07-17 at 02:47 PM.

Good job I believe in Karma and you'll get what you give 10 fold one day and maybe then you'll give a shit. /ignored
    Believe in what you want sweetie calling the truth with its real name always hurts.
    By comparison you will get 10 fold for acting like a victim while you are not one.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bitch is a cunt.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Well, for starters, I know what a cow looks like. I also know what a person looks like, and even what a fat person looks like. Having been a child before, I of course used to play with one of those balls with the shape cut outs that you tried to match the blocks up with and my mom assures me I was really good with shapes. So I know if we were to take the person shaped block and put it in the cow shaped hole, it wouldn't go. If we took the fat person shaped block and put it in the cow shaped hole, it definitely wouldn't go. On this basis, any toddler can in fact determine that cows and fat people are not very much alike.

Sources:
    Is that all you have?
    We gonna go over semantics ?
    You do realize that cow in the sentence i used is free of context right?
    I might just as well call them round shaped objects like football or bouncing ball.

Yet you still have nothing on the fact that FAT is FAT and that is all there is to it.

Fyi that doesn't even resemble a ball but keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    That's stupid. But playmates aren't known for being smart.

- the gym is NOT the place to fat shame people. It's like shaming a drug addict for their withdrawal symptoms when they are going cold turkey. You don't shit on someone trying to improve.

- taking a photo and posting it without permission? Isn't that grounds for a lawsuit?

And yes. A man would be considered a sex offender. She has a vaguna so she will get a pass. #equality.
    Not only a lawsuit but a felony lol.

Pathetic. Her gym should ban her membership instantly.

Shaming people for going to the gym is the lowest of low. Shes just as bad as child rapists and terrorists.

*Edit. I read now she lost her gym membership and her job. Lets hope thats only the beginning.
    Last edited by Amantino; 2016-07-17 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    As put, she's getting attention.
    All things considered, I'd say her career may get a boost.
    Well, maybe.
    As a model it might be hard to get jobs as companies might not want her associated with their brand.
    Then again, reality shows loves people like her so that might be something.

In any case, it was a rather tasteless act.

It's utterly insignificant that nobody can disprove a tautology. It wouldn't be a tautology if they could. That still doesn't do anything to justify your silly little attempts to act as though your deliberately malicious and aggressive behavior is somehow just being honest or whatever other dissonant thoughts you use to rationalize it.
    What is malicious ?
    Or did you not read the note i left both of you?

Let me write it again.
    I actually do not hate fat people.
    I hate the fact that is another thing people use as an excuse to be butthurt when in reality 95% of the time its their choice to be FAT therefor they should have no ground on acting like victims.

She has all the right to fat shame her. People skinny shame thin people all the time and no one bats an eye, but as soon as someone points out a sick fat person all feelings get hurt.
    Fat people have no business being in public places. Don't embarrass yourself and don't give us nausea and just stay home.

Right, it's totally not your fault if you say mean things to and about them. They were begging for it.
    Oh lord you are one of those that will make strawman arguments out of few words.
    Let me break it to you smart guy i don't actually go around telling people "hey fat cow you are fat and you should not be fat" .
    I just do not feel sympathy for them when some one does that because lets be honest people can say and do what ever they want what ever comes next is their own doing.

As i mentioned above i just do not jump to defend them because "fat shaming feminazy yada yada new trend brokeback stuff" that the internet seems to think is a a cool new trend to do.
    It is not life is hard people are called out all the time deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by geniebsmart View Post
    She has all the right to fat shame her. People skinny shame thin people all the time and no one bats an eye, but as soon as someone points out a sick fat person all feelings get hurt.
    Fat people have no business being in public places. Don't embarrass yourself and don't give us nausea and just stay home.
    Enjoy your infraction, loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantino View Post
    Pathetic. Her gym should ban her membership instantly.

Shaming people for going to the gym is the lowest of low. Shes just as bad as child rapists and terrorists.

*Edit. I read now she lost her gym membership and her job. Lets hope thats only the beginning.
    Nice for a start. Now I hope that continues into a good old prison for a year or something and a huge dollar bill as a compensation for a poor lady whose naked photos were shared online.

Maybe, just maybe, this case will serve as a teaching example for other stupid f**kmeats like her that they should just live their miserable lives of a f**kmeat without trying to dictate other people how they should live.
    Last edited by l33t; 2016-07-17 at 03:39 PM.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Did you miss the part where this picture was taken at the gym? Are you aware of what a gym is and why people typically go there?

I'm all for body shaming if it's some fat slob eating McDonalds, but at least this woman is making the effort and shouldn't be ridiculed for it.
    I agree with you. She was at least trying to some extent. I also do not condone the fact that it was an unclothed picture taken surreptitiously and then posted without permission.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    Even if that's the case, you don't just go around taking pictures of people naked and then have the audacity to post them online.
    No. You are correct. That portion of this action was completely out of line.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    So mocking people who are trying to change themselves is acceptable?

The person in question might be grossly overweight but the difference between her and the playboy mate is that at least one of them is trying to put an effort into doing something useful. She on the other is disposable as my toilet paper and by the looks of it has similar personality; full of shit.
    Oh. I see. The playmate was not also at the gym, showing better results, because they probably stop off at McDonald after the gym a lot less often.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

She SHOULD be placed on the sex offender's registry. We've all heard stories, I'm sure, of men who have been placed on the registry for complete BS reasons- like being drunk and urinating in public slightly too close to a school (despite there being no kids there to see them) or an 18 year old guy having sex with his 17 year old girlfriend. This is a clear-cut case of a woman doing something that SHOULD involve placement on the registry as part of her sentencing- but if it doesn't, I won't be surprised: it'll be just further proof that feminism is about promoting female superiority, NOT about equality.

im not really sure how this is fat shaming. seems more like seeing a naked old dude without a towel in male locker room, just from a womans point of view. obviously she should pay for making the picture public, whether it was by accident or not, but i find it really pathetic how much hate shes getting.

I mean, this started when you tried to act like you were just telling the truth if you suggested a fat person looks like a cow.
    And it continued because you fixated on the word cow when i said it was used free of context .

You have a nice day been butthurt about fat shaming and what not i don't need this .