Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

The Blood elves should take over Suramar

They are the highborne peoples aren't they? and they have every right to the city, and if its true the nightborne are all going to die, and the night elves don't like cities, they have forests anyway - I mean they won't be able to handle a city, the blood elves should take over Suramar. It would be awesome, Silvermoon and now Suramar, two Ss.

Maybe they can fix the nightwell problem and make it into another sunwell, it's not fair the night elves should have all the other zones of the Broken Isles, without the blood elves having some too. The Blood elves are the best at magic, and they should be the ones to take over.

Besides, we haven't seen much of the blood elves yet in Legion, but we already know they make up most of the Demon Hunters, because they understand magic better, blizzard shouldn't just cut them out of the rest of the isles, they should have Suramar and the night elves the other place, Val'shrah, with the druids, then it's 1 v 1. The blood elves understand everything about the magic problems so they won't become like Withered, as they have the sunwell now, should make them able to get the nightwell too.

Also I think the Blood elves deserve to be in Dalaran, I don't like that Aethas Sunreaver has to beg, Dalaran won't exist if it wasn't for the blood elves - and blood elves don't beg.

Why should they? They have no real reason or desire to do so, they have Quel'thalas and still haven't reclaimed all of their lost land, Silvermoon is scarcely populated, so they don't really have the numbers to begin with, sure there can be cooperation and exchange of techniques, they could help them with the nightwell etc. but any closer ties than that are quite unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    Also I think the Blood elves deserve to be in Dalaran, I don't like that Aethas Sunreaver has to beg, Dalaran won't exist if it wasn't for the blood elves - and blood elves don't beg.
    Actually they should stay away from it and create their counter order with horde races.

shen'dralar kinda have more claim to it.

but, there will be living nightborne. so, it doesn't really matter who else might want it, the rightful owners will still live. unless the nightwell is destroyed when we kill gul'dan and take the pillar of creation from it.

if that happens, then i think quel'thalas should try to take in any nightborne they can, let them feed off of the sunwell, maybe it will keep them from dying or withering.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Actually they should stay away from it and create their counter order with horde races.
    this is what i think as well. the blood elves have been betrayed by dalaran twice now. we don't need a third incident.

besides, the elven magisters are probably stronger than the mages of dalaran anyway.

who are the rightful owners anyway? Don't the blood elves have claim to it? And I think it would be nicer for them to have it than night elves. Blood elves are the more city orientated elves, and I think most players would like this. We haven't seen much from the blood elves for a while now.

who are the rightful owners anyway? Don't the blood elves have claim to it? And I think it would be nicer for them to have it than night elves. Blood elves are the more city orientated elves, and I think most players would like this. We haven't seen much from the blood elves for a while now.
    most of the shen'dralar are living elves from the days before the sundering. most blood elves aren't, as they only really live around 3000 years.

so, the shen'dralar highborne definitely have more claim.

Claim is rather meaningless, power is what matters in the warcraft universe, those with the strength to claim suramar and its riches can have it in the end. Prime example Eldre'thalas a night elf city but most of it claimed by Ogres and Satyr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    this is what i think as well. the blood elves have been betrayed by dalaran twice now. we don't need a third incident.

besides, the elven magisters are probably stronger than the mages of dalaran anyway.
    I hope after the Legion is dealt with the Bloodelves do the sensible thing and abandon Dalaran.

Sadly Blizzard made it cannon that Humans are amazing at almost everything they do because they don't live long and try harder or some lame gods damn motherfucking bullshit nonsense fuckery.

Magic was included in that fuckery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Dalaran is now for all races, I think the Forsaken should not allow the humans only to dominate Dalaran, since they had tight relations with Dalaran and Lordaeron and many Forsaken mages are Kirin'Tor.. but the blood elves shouldn't just let the high elves also have free reign, or they'll poison everyone against the blood elves, and the blood elves have as much right to it as the high elves.

Since blizzard are making Dalaran the world's mage centre for all the races, the blood elves need to get in their first I think and ensure magical matters of the world aren't made without them, especially since Dalaran has the endorsement of the Blue Dragons.

Don't need their own version .. but they need to show they are the best.

most of the shen'dralar are living elves from the days before the sundering. most blood elves aren't, as they only really live around 3000 years.

so, the shen'dralar highborne definitely have more claim.
    If we would go by claim every elf race would have an equal claim since every elf race lived in that city, highborne and common. But you shouldn't forget Tyrande Malfurion and Illidan are born there for example.

Claim is rather meaningless, power is what matters in the warcraft universe, those with the strength to claim suramar and its riches can have it in the end. Prime example Eldre'thalas a night elf city but most of it claimed by Ogres and Satyr.
    yes, night elves don't like cities, all their cities are in ruins, and they'll probably destroy Suramar too (okay a bit harsh) . but it should be in blood elf control.

Dalaran is now for all races, I think the Forsaken should not allow the humans only to dominate Dalaran, since they had tight relations with Dalaran and Lordaeron and many Forsaken mages are Kirin'Tor.. but the blood elves shouldn't just let the high elves also have free reign, or they'll poison everyone against the blood elves, and the blood elves have as much right to it as the high elves.

Since blizzard are making Dalaran the world's mage centre for all the races, the blood elves need to get in their first I think and ensure magical matters of the world aren't made without them, especially since Dalaran has the endorsement of the Blue Dragons.

Don't need their own version .. but they need to show they are the best.
    Dalaran is at the end of day a human city though and as such will always be more alliance aligned, not to mention any kind of trust between these two parties has all but evaporated, starting with the inaction of the Kirin tor during the third war and the eventual betrayal of a horde loyal sunreaver.

- - - Updated - - -

yes, night elves don't like cities, all their cities are in ruins, and they'll probably destroy Suramar too (okay a bit harsh) . but it should be in blood elf control.
    The blood elves would loot its knowledge and artifacts and leave it be, they simply couldn't hold it.

Quote Originally Posted by Melsiren View Post
    I hope after the Legion is dealt with the Bloodelves do the sensible thing and abandon Dalaran.

Sadly Blizzard made it cannon that Humans are amazing at almost everything they do because they don't live long and try harder or some lame gods damn motherfucking bullshit nonsense fuckery.

Magic was included in that fuckery.
    i think they just have the humans being good at learning things, not better really. arcane's just a tool anyway, you practice with it, you get better. the elven magisters have lived a lot longer than any human, so therefore they should be better.

being titanic in origin though, it's not wonder they're good at magic.

- - - Updated - - -

If we would go by claim every elf race would have an equal claim since every elf race lived in that city, highborne and common. But you shouldn't forget Tyrande Malfurion and Illidan are born there for example.
    well, shen'dralar are with the night elves now, so the claim would be for the night elves.

well, shen'dralar are with the night elves now, so the claim would be for the night elves.
    Again all elves could lay claim since all elves have a history with the city, they were one society 10.000 years ago after all. But as i said before claim is irrelevant in the warcraft universe, might makes right.

Going by the past couple expansions, it'll probably become an orc city.

Kind of like with Jaina I just wish Dalaran would make up its mind. You want the Kirin Tor to be the mage equivalent of the Cenarian Circle, Argent Dawn etc except with a city under its control? Fine. Stick with that. You want it to be an Alliance city that happens to be a mageocracy? Also fine. Just go with one direction. Dalaran joining the alliance again in MoP feels so pointless. It accomplished nothing. Aethas comes back groveling, they're back to letting horde in the city, in WoD Khadgar was working with both factions. It wasn't even necessary to have Jaina at the Siege of Orgrimmar, by that point she'd have had the full support of the Council to put an end to Garrosh anyway just as they voted to defend Theramore.

As for Suramar though I'd rather the Nightfallen take it. No blood elves, no night elves. I'd rather it still an Nightborne or nightfallen hands afterward. Having some other group of elves with no real connection to it would be kind of lame.

Horde player detected.. Hurr durr, everything belongs to blood elves and forsaken right?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Blood elves dont really need it, they have the sunwell
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

They are the highborne peoples aren't they? and they have every right to the city, and if its true the nightborne are all going to die, and the night elves don't like cities, they have forests anyway - I mean they won't be able to handle a city, the blood elves should take over Suramar. It would be awesome, Silvermoon and now Suramar, two Ss.
    That is incredibly naive, and you ought to know better.

The blood elves come from the Zin'Azshari Highborne that at the last minute rebelled against Azshara and didn't sink to the bottom of the sea to become naga or be transformed by Xavius to be Satyr.

The Shen'drelar Highborne are from Eldre'thalas, not Suramar.

The Night elf faction however and it's leaders are from Suramar however, and I don't think they will let the blood elves get their hands on the nightwell. Only the night elves have claim to the city as valid as the nightborne, and unless you get rid of all the nightborne and all the night elves - will the claim fall to the blood elves.

And the nightborne aren't all going to die, we are going to kill all the evil ones that sided with the legion, sheesh people, context!! Thalyssra, Lunastre and everything we do in Suramar is orchestrated by the nightborne resistance, they are the ones that send us into the Nighthold, they are the ones that get us to bring hope and stir courage in many of the nightborne and remind them of their brave night elven past - which we will succeed in doing.

I can only see the vaccuum created by the dead nightborne filled by night elves coming home.

night elves don't like cities? what makes you say that?
    all their cities in ruin? Suramar isn't in ruin.
    why would they destroy their cities? night elves never destroyed their cities - that was the legion or invaderds.

highborne and common are not races, they are castes, and there were many castes, the only one we know the name of are highborne, we don't know the names of others, except maybe royalty, but it's not very clear. Highborne often mention the lesser castes - plural when you speak with Shen'drelar or WotA knoweldge.

and not just Tyrande/Malfurion/Illidan - Maiev, Jarod - in fact the night elves that won the WotA - were predominantly the group that marched from Suramar City and it's surrounding region.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Going by the past couple expansions, it'll probably become an orc city.
    oh gosh, please no, I will stop playing wow that day, it will gain spikes and... just no. Dominating Outland, Draenor and Kalimdor is not enough?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Blood elves dont really need it, they have the sunwell
    yeah, but they will also want the nightwell too.

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah, but they will also want the nightwell too.
    why should they want it?
    they definitely dont, especially not after the last time, magic addiction remember?

Formerly known as Arafal