Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsiren View Post
    We've known since BC that a Void Lord Consumed their entire planet.
    That was a Void Lord as in a higher Voidwalker. It's been explained many times already that Void Lords and Voidlords are two ENTIRELY different entities.

Deleted
    I hoped for some truly deep and horrifying male voice, but here I get some harlot seductress from random bordello. I'm not entertained by this turn of events. As if there is not enough sluts transmogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    If both died the entire planet would probably keel over. If what the titans said were true about killing old gods it would doom this entire planet. There is a reason they imprisoned them instead of trying to get rid of them completely.
    They thought that killing the Old Gods would destroy the planet because Aman'thul literally ripped Y'shaarj out of Azeroth, causing a massive wound that bled over the rest of the planet. The Keepers and their armies were not powerful enough to kill the Old Gods, so they had to imprison them instead. Then we came along and killed them while they were weak.

Think of it like surgery. Aman'thul tried to surgically remove Y'shaarj with a chainsaw. We're the tiny little tools used for proper surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    Xal'atah is probably like Slaanesh, an aspiring to be Old God. When you kill a bunch of Old Gods or their minions she probably forms and becomes a raid boss/new old god
    If she's too similar to Slaanesh, that may raise the age rating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    I hoped for some truly deep and horrifying male voice, but here I get some harlot seductress from random bordello. I'm not entertained by this turn of events. As if there is not enough sluts transmogs.
    Eh every old god voice has been male so far, no harm in a different angle for the dagger. You may like Aluneth's voice better though as far as talking artifacts go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Eh every old god voice has been male so far, no harm in a different angle for the dagger. You may like Aluneth's voice better though as far as talking artifacts go.
    world of harm. all of them should be male and sound good, instead I'll get a wimpering wench. Aluneth is Aluneth, I want Xal'atath to be mine.

world of harm. all of them should be male and sound good, instead I'll get a wimpering wench. Aluneth is Aluneth, I want Xal'atath to be mine.
    We'llhave to agree to disagree on the quality of it, I think the voice sounds fine. But why should every old god related voice be male? Makes no sense to me outside of personal preference.

I don't mind a female, but I would have preferred something more like this:

Deleted
    We'llhave to agree to disagree on the quality of it, I think the voice sounds fine. But why should every old god related voice be male? Makes no sense to me outside of personal preference.
    because males sound better, just for this reason it should be.

So at 8:18, does that confirm Xavius is still helping N'Zoth and not the Legion (if that was already obvious in game, I apologize, I haven't seen much of the lore from the Nightmare stuff going around)?

Something I find interesting, are the comments about N'Zoth's prison weakening in a way that implies N'Zoth will actually escape. The Chronicle mentions the Pillars of Creation being used by Elisande and her people to seal a second portal during the War of the Ancients. However, when Legion was first announced, another use was mentioned that did not appear in the Chronicle:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...Dev-Interviews
    It was said that the Pillars were used two thousand years before the War of the Ancients to seal a wound in the world, then the Temple of Elune was built atop it. That wound is now open and the demons are pouring through. That Temple of Elune, as we know, became the Tomb of Sargeras.

Is it possible that this wound was, in some way, related to N'Zoth's prison, and the Legion are accidentally weakening N'Zoth's prison? That would definitely go along with the arrogance about the Legion and acting like they don't really know what they're doing either.
    Last edited by Jokubas; 2016-07-19 at 08:04 PM.

So it's just your personal preference. That doesn't make other opinions wrong, there's no harm here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jokubas View Post
    So at 8:18, does that confirm Xavius is still helping N'Zoth and not the Legion (if that was already obvious in game, I apologize, I haven't seen much of the lore from the Nightmare stuff going around)?

Something I find interesting, are the comments about N'Zoth's prison weakening in a way that implies N'Zoth will actually escape. The Chronicle mentions the Pillars of Creation being used by Elisandre and her people to seal a second portal during the War of the Ancients. However, when Legion was first announced, another use was mentioned that did not appear in the Chronicle:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...Dev-Interviews

It was said that the Pillars were used two thousand years before the War of the Ancients to seal a wound in the world, then the Temple of Elune was built atop it. That wound is now open and the demons are pouring through. That Temple of Elune, as we know, became the Tomb of Sargeras.

Is it possible that this wound was, in some way, related to N'Zoth's prison, and the Legion are accidentally weakening N'Zoth's prison? That would definitely go along with the arrogance about the Legion and acting like they don't really know what they're doing either.
    Huh I was wondering why the tomb had nelf statues on the outside.

Deleted
    So it's just your personal preference. That doesn't make other opinions wrong, there's no harm here.

- - - Updated - - -

Huh I was wondering why the tomb had nelf statues on the outside.
    yes, it is my preference. males fit OGS better!

...personal preference.
    AKA saying it sounds better is not objective. The voice sounds perfectly fine. I'm certain there'll be an addon that alters the pitch if you're that antsy about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    AKA saying it sounds better is not objective. The voice sounds perfectly fine. I'm certain there'll be an addon that alters the pitch if you're that antsy about it.
    Are you sating that there are no objective taste truths? If yes then you are wrong. Almost as much as this voice.

Are you sating that there are no objective taste truths? If yes then you are wrong. Almost as much as this voice.
    While some oppinions are more common than others this is not a case to try and make a universal truth claim.

All tastes are SUBJECTIVE. You need to learn what objective means.

Deleted
    While some oppinions are more common than others this is not a case to try and make a universal truth claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    All tastes are SUBJECTIVE. You need to learn what objective means.
    no, just as there are objective moral truths, there are taste truths.

Xal'atath needs to be male!

There are no objective moral or taste truths. Only commonly accepted ones.

Here bb I shifted the pitch just 4 u

Deleted
    There are no objective moral or taste truths. Only commonly accepted ones.
    Nonsense. There are and we are obeying them since times immemorial. Obey