Deleted
    Has anyone noticed how if you pick inner rage and you have the "battle scars" artefact perc it procs when you use raging blow? Dunno if that's known but I just noticed this and thought I'd point this out as this might make inner rage slightly better than it already was as it's even easier to maintain the battle scars procc and thus have more health. Not only when you're enraged. Between using raging blows, BT critting and using rampage I'm almost able to have it up constantly. Even when I'm not enraged and thus not taking 30% extra dmg

Unless its a bug and it gets killed. Then nvmd

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    Has anyone noticed how if you pick inner rage and you have the "battle scars" artefact perc it procs when you use raging blow? Dunno if that's known but I just noticed this and thought I'd point this out as this might make inner rage slightly better than it already was as it's even easier to maintain the battle scars procc and thus have more health. Not only when you're enraged. Between using raging blows, BT critting and using rampage I'm almost able to have it up constantly. Even when I'm not enraged and thus not taking 30% extra dmg

Unless its a bug and it gets killed. Then nvmd
    Looked it up and its the artifact trait 2% when you are enraged... so 3/3 into the trait would be 6% more HP when enraged.

Doesn't have to do with hitting raging blow, you just are noticing it because you are enraged when you are seeing it and pushing raging blow by chance? I could be wrong. That perc should be for all fury warriors as its tied to the artifact weapon.

Unless this is a hidden trait of the weapon I somehow never noticed.

http://legion.wowhead.com/spell=200857/battle-scars
    Last edited by Roiids; 2016-07-19 at 08:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roidz View Post
    Looked it up and its the artifact trait 2% when you are enraged... so 3/3 into the trait would be 6% more HP when enraged.

Doesn't have to do with hitting raging blow, you just are noticing it because you are enraged when you are seeing it and pushing raging blow by chance? I could be wrong. That perc should be for all fury warriors as its tied to the artifact weapon.

Unless this is a hidden trait of the weapon I somehow never noticed.

http://legion.wowhead.com/spell=200857/battle-scars
    Yeah I know which artefact trait it is I mentioned it in my post :P and I get how it's gonna give 6% more HP when enraged @ 3/3. That's not the point.

My point is that you get the battle scars buff (which you should get when you enrage and thus take 30% more dmg) even when you're not enraged and use raging blow which (without inner rage talent) is only possible to use when enraged so no, it doesn't apply to all fury warriors just because it's tied to the artefact weapon because normally you're already enraged when you get to use raging blow as without Inner rage you need to be enraged to use it and thus already have the battle scars buff.

And no, I wasn't enraged and "hit it by chance". I tested it. I was not enraged, used raging blow and it gave me the battle scars buff.

My question is is this a bug or intentional? Because if it's intentional it's weird because you get 6% more HP when you use raging blow with inner rage but you're not getting the 30% more damage because you're not enraged.

Quote Originally Posted by LL Hand J View Post
    Except gnomes having the 5% resource passive giving us 105 max rage which could help from the occasional over cap
    I still don't think that's even much of anything. If anything, the 1% haste gnomes get is likely bigger. That being said, the difference with all things considered is minuscule. Play what you want more or less.

Is it worth enchanting/gemming haste or stick to mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by Paszo View Post
    Is it worth enchanting/gemming haste or stick to mastery?
    You need 38% haste. If you have the class trinket that means you need around 18% baseline. If you don't have the class trinket, then yes pretty much everything will be haste.

Side note. I've found Avatar/Wrecking Ball to be essentially equal in output on Single Target. With the recent reshuffling of damage/talents/artifact Wrecking Ball is pretty damn strong in pre-patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    You need 38% haste. If you have the class trinket that means you need around 18% baseline. If you don't have the class trinket, then yes pretty much everything will be haste.

Side note. I've found Avatar/Wrecking Ball to be essentially equal in output on Single Target. With the recent reshuffling of damage/talents/artifact Wrecking Ball is pretty damn strong in pre-patch.
    Seems like 18% haste is only possible if full mythic, including 30% crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Paszo View Post
    Seems like 18% haste is only possible if full mythic, including 30% crit.
    yes, you're very unlikely to get both 30% crit and 18% haste without a majority of mythic ilvl gear, and if you do you'd sacrifice a ton of mastery. even at 746 with 11 gem slots i still feel like my stats are low.

Quote Originally Posted by neck deep View Post
    yes, you're very unlikely to get both 30% crit and 18% haste without a majority of mythic ilvl gear, and if you do you'd sacrifice a ton of mastery. even at 746 with 11 gem slots i still feel like my stats are low.
    11 gem slots!??! Holy stats Batman. I don't know why you'd feel your stats are low lol. At 746 item level I only have 3 gem slots and I certainly don't feel like my stats are "low"

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    11 gem slots!??! Holy stats Batman. I don't know why you'd feel your stats are low lol. At 746 item level I only have 3 gem slots and I certainly don't feel like my stats are "low"
    i guess i'm just brooding after logging in and being 18/37/75 and then having it hotfixed and now being 10/36/60 with the same gear on. rip 200 stat gems 2016-2016

So for pre patch I'm gemmed/enchanted Haste. Should I go back to Mastery?

im at 18% haste have 730 class trinket. What do I do with my weapon enchants? Stick to mastery?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    The T18 bonus sucks. It's hard to quantify exactly how much you'd gain by swapping pieces, but if you have significantly better itemized, higher ilvl, or socketed items, I'd suggest using them instead if able.

The issue with the 4p is threefold:

1) We don't use Furious Slash often. Even Frenzy builds only use it as much as they have to.
    2) Bloodsurge is gone, so there's no guaranteed reduction as there was with Wild Strike.
    3) Reck is already down to a 1m CD, so it's up quite often already.
    4) Players will likely have a lot of crit already due to gear inflation.

If it's any consolation though, Arms' T18 bonus is even worse.
    This thread is on 211pages so far, and the majority is complaints on how Warriors dont really work. Or well they do work, but something is off. Even if you play as they intend, you're never going to use Furious Slash that much, bcos Rampage will be the better choice for 'becoming enraged' than FS.

I'm quite amazed that Blizzards dev's have chosen to NOT listen to the community regarding Fury and also Arms.

Best weapon Enchant is Thunderlord.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Best weapon Enchant is Thunderlord.
    I got that but I'm only 14% haste 31% crit 48% mastery. Enchanted Neck/Ring/Cloak Haste with 1 gem. Do you think that's decent?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    The T18 bonus sucks. It's hard to quantify exactly how much you'd gain by swapping pieces, but if you have significantly better itemized, higher ilvl, or socketed items, I'd suggest using them instead if able.

The issue with the 4p is threefold:

1) We don't use Furious Slash often. Even Frenzy builds only use it as much as they have to.
    2) Bloodsurge is gone, so there's no guaranteed reduction as there was with Wild Strike.
    3) Reck is already down to a 1m CD, so it's up quite often already.
    4) Players will likely have a lot of crit already due to gear inflation.

If it's any consolation though, Arms' T18 bonus is even worse.
    So ditch T18. Good to know.

Anyone knows if the trinket nerfs are gonna affect us? The class trinket should remain fine, but what about UH/EDH/DC?

I've been following this thread since it was created and trying to chime in when possible, but I do have a question regarding the guide that went up on IV today. From my understanding, Execute was to be avoided until we had artefact weapon w/ Juggernaut talented (Or Massacre talented). Is this not the case anymore? Or is it worth using pre-patch but not in Legion until those criteria are filled?

10+ Year Old Account
    So what kind of Weak Auras are you guys running for Fury? I can't really think of anything super important that's worth making besides an aura for the uptime of my CDs and Dragon Roar buff. I was thinking of making a custom rage bar but that's about the extent of it, at least for the pre-patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Tracking Enrage and my main CD's to see when they come back up, trinkets too. But that's pretty much it. Nothing too special.