Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    titaqnforged ilvl 745 base, 755 with upgrades, in all slots, got a new "cloak of hideous unity" from zakuun on mythic, it rolled titanforged 745, better than my currently equipped version just on raw stats alone, i'm not sure how weapons on archimonde will work, since titanforged is +15 ilvls on the base, so for weapons that means they would roll 750, with 760 after upgrades, which means they wouldn't be able to be enchanted at all, since all weapon enchants have a cap off now of ilvl 749 to stop you using them on artefact weapons since weapon enchants are gone in legion and are taken over by amulet enchant effects.
    The base is 720 across all bosses, you just got lucky to get 5 procs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    I thought it's the titanforge ceiling that is the same across all items with the Legion system. Say they figure the max is 745 so even if you do a 5man normal, you could theoretically reach that if you roll a lot of warforges.

Yes, by the way, 5mans might be dropping 745/755 if the system is in full effect.

Deleted
    Stupid question i guess?
    HFC is nerfed. is BRF nerfed also or is it unclearable now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone done any mythic bosses yet? Please post your impressions.

I remember SoO was pretty tough the first day and then they nerfed it significantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Anyone can TL: DR of how hard or easy the raids are now with Legion? Someone who done HFC and BRF.
    I did up to kil'rogg quickly after servers came up then went down on heroic. The damage output seemed somewhat intense as a healer, granted I was pretty much solo healing a 25+ group, but the dps of the people who no longer how to play their class makes the raid much harder. People were pulling abysmal numbers while people who actually knew what to do were about 20-30k dps less then before patch. Overall, from the first portion of hfc heroic in a completely crap pug, it seemed harder. We did faceroll the first 3 bosses with more than half the raid severely undergeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Not actually true. Playing both a hunter and a mage, I can assure you that blinking/disengaging while the imps are mid-air (like, literally just about to hit you) will cause your "imp" to spawn where you land with the blink/disengage - it's not like the seeds on Ragnaros. It'd make sense if it was, but alas, not the case.
    Are you sure? I'm fairly certain every week we've killed it that I've moved in P2/3 and avoided damage and had my imp land where I was, and I recall blinking into melee at the last second and the imp spawned out at range.

In my guild that's killed mythic archi twice and manny 4 times, we got down 5 bosses tonight. We lost about an hour to DC issues and server lag, and we ended up 19 manning for most of the night because some people were having issues logging. Hellfire Assault seemed as easy as ever. Reaver was considerably harder. Healers were having issues keeping people alive, and we hit P2 with the boss at about 35-40%. Normally we kill her with the ring explosion before P2. Kormrok was piss easy, though we did have a tank death to not killing the big hand. I don't think most people switched to it, because we're used to melee just cleaving it down and it feels like there's a lot less passive cleave. That was more of a player issue than anything though. Council was unusually hard and we ended up 5 healing it, because Mark of the Necromancer was raping people. Kilrogg was really easy, but it seemed like ranged were struggling a bit with killing the adds in time. We had a couple trials in tonight, so not surprising. Gorefiend felt impossible and we did not get him down. Adds took forever to die, essences were popping out with a lot of health, and people had issues adjusting with their new characters to do just the right amount of damage to the player adds. We did make it through a full P2 once, so we could have definitely killed it, but everything felt a lot sketchier. We attempted Fel Lord for about 30 minutes and I feel like while did die to some dumb shit, we were behind a bit on damage and we couldn't really recover from people making mistakes.

Overall I'd say HFC feels mildly to moderately harder then before, depending on the boss. I can say without a doubt that no boss was easier.

Anyone can TL: DR of how hard or easy the raids are now with Legion? Someone who done HFC and BRF.
    So,
    We are a 13/13 Mythic guild and we have cleared several times at this point with ease. Manny and Archie have been on farm for some time now. Tonight it almost seemed like the raid was unnerfed. Considering all the class changes, I think the current raid is harder then when we killed it the first time. Healers are struggling to keep people up, tanks are getting chunked, etc. We ended up dropping down to Fel Lord to attempt a kill but still found ourselves struggling to get him down as well.

Maybe we are just terrible but it seems like there are many guilds struggling to re-clear this week.

if they don't change anything then the 11/13 guilds trying to push mannoroth and archimonde aren't gonna kill them. mannoroth is a fucking shit show. archimonde was a joke other than the fact that seething corruption covered the entire platform with no safe space at all. p solid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Update: We were able to clear 13/13m again but it was harder, quite a bit harder towards the end. Some bosses were easier like Xhul and Iskar, but others were harder due to excess damage and bugs. Mannoroth was almost completely different since our strat had to change and the wrath damage was real. Archimonde was also noteably harder and while we usually 2 heal it I think it is pretty ballsy to keep that up and instead just 3 heal it. The lasers and infernals and marks were doing some hefty damage. Overall, the easier fights remained easy and the harder fights, more so for people progressing, got a bit harder. The new timers also made some kills messy.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Are you sure? I'm fairly certain every week we've killed it that I've moved in P2/3 and avoided damage and had my imp land where I was, and I recall blinking into melee at the last second and the imp spawned out at range.
    I'm 100% sure, because one of the runs I've been doing with my mage had an extremely odd way of handling Wraths (leave the ranged entirely on their own and split the raid in 2 for the melee, let tanks handle healer). Because the ranged always had issues, I started taking it upon myself to always soak atleast an iceblocks worth, and that lined up perfectly with the imps spawning right as my block ended, allowing me to blink as the imps are comming down. I never spawned an imp out where the ranged were standing, because blinking straight into the raid ment it followed me in.
    You *might* be able to dodge the damage if you're moving constantly, I'm not entirely sure (I haven't tried, so I don't know if there's a cutoff point at which point it'll stop "following" you).

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post

Overall I'd say HFC feels mildly to moderately harder then before, depending on the boss. I can say without a doubt that no boss was easier.
    Thanks for the update!
    That was to be expected thanks for the update. With th nerfed specs and the specs being balanced with an artifact weapon (which we of course do not have) the new specs should do a lot less damage (also losing raid buffs)

Deleted
    We expecting any hot fixes during today anyone think? Just thought id tumble through LFR for abit of valor with having to swap gear around - Archie dying on 8 stacks of determination again, seems like De-ja-vu. Then some lucky sod rolls a 750 titanforged neck :P but they need to smash it into the ground it seems - Top guild from some logs I saw last night should not be having upwards of 15 wipes on Archie Mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Joozt View Post
    Thanks for the update!
    That was to be expected thanks for the update. With th nerfed specs and the specs being balanced with an artifact weapon (which we of course do not have) the new specs should do a lot less damage (also losing raid buffs)
    The dps (for the most part, burst on pull an issue on things like Archi sometimes) is not an issue at all. Our dps may technically suck but the boss' nerfed hp slightly over compensates for that actually.

Some abilities though feel like they aren't being affected by the -30% boss damage nerf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by neck deep View Post
    if they don't change anything then the 11/13 guilds trying to push mannoroth and archimonde aren't gonna kill them. mannoroth is a fucking shit show. archimonde was a joke other than the fact that seething corruption covered the entire platform with no safe space at all. p solid.
    The safe zones are exactly the same as before, you have to judge it using the large fel cracks on the floor. It's simply the graphic that is bugged.

We did our normal Blackhand sale and he seemed to have received the nerf as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    The dps (for the most part, burst on pull an issue on things like Archi sometimes) is not an issue at all. Our dps may technically suck but the boss' nerfed hp slightly over compensates for that actually.

Some abilities though feel like they aren't being affected by the -30% boss damage nerf.
    Ya...this. Manny comboed our Warrior last night in 2 seconds for 850k with both shield block and ignore pain active. I feel like if bosses hit another 20% lower(and actually effected everything) then the fights would be easier. But as of now this is the first prepatch where things are across the board harder than they were before prepatch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    i got a 725 cloak( same ilvl as it was before prepatch) from M soc today from bonusroll and it dint say wf or titanforged, so the ilvl dint change or what?

Boss kill times are quite a bit slower now, and healing is a lot harder, so I wouldn't really say these bosses are easier than they were before. Since that was their stated goal, I don't think they've quite managed it.

It seems like some stuff still hits incredibly hard (some encounter mechanics, but especially trash).

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Boss kill times are quite a bit slower now, and healing is a lot harder, so I wouldn't really say these bosses are easier than they were before. Since that was their stated goal, I don't think they've quite managed it.

It seems like some stuff still hits incredibly hard (some encounter mechanics, but especially trash).
    Raids who relied on 10-15 mages have slower killtimes. "Balanced" raid setups that didn't have an abundance of mages are probably killing stuff quicker now - atleast all our kills tonight were quicker as far as I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Raids who relied on 10-15 mages have slower killtimes. "Balanced" raid setups that didn't have an abundance of mages are probably killing stuff quicker now - atleast all our kills tonight were quicker as far as I can tell.
    Partially, I was still bursting to like 400-500k as fire once I got comfortable with it (wtb Artifact for a less cancer Combustion), so I feel like a stacked group like that would still evaporate bosses with 40% less HP. You guys also had the new Arcane Mage (Demo locks).

It's a lot of different factors, utility missing, raid damage being imbalanced, a non-optimal comp on our part (5 healers IIRC and people who weren't typical raiders and lots of people who don't know their specs). And ideal itemization is totally different now for some specs (I didn't have a fire set).

But it still doesn't quite feel as easy as it was before. I'm not too concerned, I don't really care much about the prepatch and we can still easily farm especially once people get comfortable in the new specs, but if the 30% was meant to make it 30% easier, it's not quite there.
    Last edited by BiggestNoob; 2016-07-20 at 09:58 PM.