Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Yes because this is normal.

We have over one million sworn officers in the USA and I still see some of you still eating up what the media serves on a plate for you. What is more entertaining is I see some of the same posters who argue the same thing with refugees. lol
    People get shot for less, and accidents do happen.

The fact that it can occur to begin with, though, is hilarious. Especially in the land of the progressive free, where everyone gets to carry one of dem guns ; Yep. So you can shoot civilians who don't comply by laying down on the ground.

Well, guess all cops are evil, bigoted racists now because of this one incident. "It's out of control!!!" or something.

After all, police officers doing a poor job or doing something wrong is automatic proof that all police officers are under control of a hive-mind that causes the wrongdoing of one to be applied to all police officers, so that even when 99% of all police action helps people, when one officer does something wrong we can only assume that ALL police officers were secretly in on it, it's just obvious. Now I know what you are thinking. But who is controlling them behind the scenes? But that is the crux of the situation, isn't it? Truly, a worthy mystery only solvable by the most keen and genuine of genius minds. When will the madness end? Find out next time...
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    I don't think you are in a position to question if anyone is anything, considering your history of "legitimacy".
    Not sure what that means, but the guy is dressed like his office is the corner in front of the liquor store.

People get shot for less, and accidents do happen.

The fact that it can occur to begin with, though, is hilarious. Especially in the land of the progressive free, where everyone gets to carry one of dem guns ; Yep. So you can shoot civilians who don't comply by laying down on the ground.
    Yes we get it, you really have a boner for bashing America. Just remember, at the end of the day, your country murdered millions not so long ago. See? I can be hyperbolic too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Not sure what that means, but the guy is dressed like his office is the corner in front of the liquor store.
    Oh, you'll figure it out, or maybe not, if you haven't by the limit of 10k+ posts

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Yes we get it, you really have a boner for bashing America. Just remember, at the end of the day, your country murdered millions not so long ago. See? I can be hyperbolic too.
    Not so much bashin' America, bashin' the notion that Guns somehow provide safety, when both statistics show that you are more prone to gun deaths than countries with less guns (Surprise, Surprise) - And that you keep having these incidents being reported.

Maybe time to come to the basic realization, that guns is a form of deadly force?

If we had photon weapons the officer could have set it to stun. We really need to get some photon weapons that can be switched from stun to incinerate with the flip of a switch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    He decided to interfere in an active 911 call after being told several times not to, of course you don't see that part of the video.
    Good reason to be shot at.
    Out of curiosity, why did you defend this?

Not so much bashin' America, bashin' the notion that Guns somehow provide safety, when both statistics show that you are more prone to gun deaths than countries with less guns (Surprise, Surprise) - And that you keep having these incidents being reported.

Maybe time to come to the basic realization, that guns is a form of deadly force?
    As I explained to you the other day but you ignored; gun deaths increase while gun possession increases (obviously), but other violent crimes go down. While the percentage of violent crimes committed with a gun goes up, the overall amount of violent crimes go down. Furthermore, you include gang violence and suicides in this 'gun death' number, ignoring the context involving the presence of gang violence and the fact that suicides aren't violent crimes... or even crimes. I'll give you the same video I did the other day, containing a guy refuting claims from Vox who are effectively making your same conclusions that you are.

“Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

10+ Year Old Account
    And still getting MMO police white knights to defend these cops and blame the victim for putting himself in this situation, hahaha.
    N.Korea has dictatorship but USA is full of democracy with an asterisk *You could get murdered by state pigs for literally anything.

Not saying he deserved to get shot but if he didn't put himself in that position it would have never happened, patient or not you don't interfere.
    I think that is all that needs to be said about that country's obsession with the police and their guns and thus I will leave this discussion now in disgust and not look back.
    Last edited by Noradin; 2016-07-21 at 08:30 AM.

That police officer shouldn't be working in the field if he shoots people for no reason

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    And still getting MMO police white knights to defend these cops and blame the victim for putting himself in this situation, hahaha.
    N.Korea has dictatorship but USA is full of democracy with an asterisk *You could get murdered by state pigs for literally anything.
    What a nice sweeping generalization you have there.

He decided to interfere in an active 911 call after being told several times not to.
    Alternatively, these policemen were repeatedly interfering with a professional performing his duty.
    Preventing police from interfering is a fairly common thing to do, which should obviously not lead to any shooting.

Deleted
    If only those Jews had gone along quietly with those nazis into the gas chambers there wouldn't have been any problem.

That is not how you catch Pokemon in pokemon go.

In this kind of post I just look at how fast someone would respond and defend the police (first reply lol) . I think we have a winner, despite all evidence, it is ok in the USA to shoot someone even the victim has abviously no weapons and has both hands in the air.

this is precious.

10+ Year Old Account
    A 911 call of a man with a gun is not a job for a therapist.
    Gotta quote this.

Because that's exactly the wrong thinking, the very root of the problem.
    A person with a gun is 100% the job of a therapist.
    They're exactly the type of people that have to be approached with that kind of attention and deescalation procedures.
    You are not in possession of all your senses when you run around pointing guns at people.
    You're not in possession of all your senses when you're found sitting in the middle of the street. That's fucking common sense.
    And that's where real police work would be needed, and not goddamn bullets as answer.

Here's to bring the casualties numbers down
    Mentally Ill Lives Matter
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Im not gona look at this video cus its gona break my day and its perfect weather here in Sweden today.

But this police man/woman should be ashamed of him self i was of the idea that US was in the forefront when it commes to autism creating new diets and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Gotta quote this.

Because that's exactly the wrong thinking, the very root of the problem.
    A person with a gun is 100% the job of a therapist.
    They're exactly the type of people that have to be approached with that kind of attention and deescalation procedures.
    You are not in possession of all your senses when you run around pointing guns at people.
    You're not in possession of all your senses when you're found sitting in the middle of the street. That's fucking common sense.
    And that's where real police work would be needed, and not goddamn bullets as answer.

Here's to bring the casualties numbers down
    Mentally Ill Lives Matter
    If that's the case, shouldn't our military be comprised of therapists?

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    Source: http://wsvn.com/news/local/video-sho...t-unarmed-man/

Think we've gone past ridiculous at this point ...

It's like a perfect microcosm of mental health + guns + US cops issues ...
    Ermericeh fuck yeh. x)
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/