Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    About two weeks.

There's 2 5x class table missions that are about a day each with a day respawn
    Bummer, but good to know.

Actually, that's not too bad I reckon. Could've been a lot longer.
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unanilnomen View Post
    U Bros mad?
    -Lesser Soul Fragments seem to work with Feast on the Souls, but not provide a damage boost when proccing off a Demon. Will double check after work. Absofuckinglutely love that FotS works on lesser soul fragments.
    Thats correct, no dmg boost when the lesser soul fragments are off a demon!

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinyongia View Post
    Thats correct, no dmg boost when the lesser soul fragments are off a demon!
    Good to hear it's not just me

I'm okay with not getting the damage boost, that'd be straight up OP coupled with Nemesis. Sincerely hoping that them working with Feast on the Souls is intended.
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

Deleted
    I have a question about the momentum build: Is there any dummy (or mob) in the world to practice this with a "normal" Boss hitbox?
    On the training dummy I miss effective uptime...

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a question about the momentum build: Is there any dummy (or mob) in the world to practice this with a "normal" Boss hitbox?
    You could try the "harder" rares/world bosses.

Don't think so. Dummies are among the smallest hitboxes in the game :/

Deleted
    ok, not what I like to hear, but thank you

Go fight Nalak back on the isle of Thunder.

He had a "decent" hitbox...
    Didn't have a one shot mechanic...
    And is quite a little wimp at 110

Only downside is he isn't locked in position so he follows you...you can fix that by borrowing a tank that wants to run their rotations a bit.

Other than that, there is the Sha of Anger...but I think he can still MC you at 110
    And Sha's hitbox was huge

Deleted
    If Feast on the souls are intended to work on Lesser Fragments, shouldn't that be like really good then if you get to Anguish of the deceiver, those 2 combines.. should really make Eye Beam good on ST right?

Quote Originally Posted by Yodai View Post
    If Feast on the souls are intended to work on Lesser Fragments, shouldn't that be like really good then if you get to Anguish of the deceiver, those 2 combines.. should really make Eye Beam good on ST right?
    eyebeam is already good single target with anguish

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeket View Post
    eyebeam is already good single target with anguish
    ONLY with anguish, and by only 1% over just continuing to CS. Almost better just to save it for add cleave unless its a pure ST patchwerk fight.
    Science the shit out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    ONLY with anguish, and by only 1% over just continuing to CS. Almost better just to save it for add cleave unless its a pure ST patchwerk fight.
    True. Though it's nice to know that I can hit the button for Demonic without feeling like I am loosing damage on my Demonic Trigger over CS

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    Was under the impression Anguish made it slightly better, Anguish + Chaos Vision made it much better, but yeh its kinda a no brainer that you're gunna delay it slightly for adds and shit if not you;re an idiot, but once you know a fight and where/when adds spawn you should be using it for single target as much as possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    Go fight Nalak back on the isle of Thunder.

He had a "decent" hitbox...
    Didn't have a one shot mechanic...
    And is quite a little wimp at 110

Only downside is he isn't locked in position so he follows you...you can fix that by borrowing a tank that wants to run their rotations a bit.

Other than that, there is the Sha of Anger...but I think he can still MC you at 110
    And Sha's hitbox was huge
    I'll give it a try, thanks a lot!

You can do it on the moragg in our training hall - you can maintain almost 100% uptime on him with proper practice.

Ok, I leveled my DH to lvl 104 (dont wanna spoil more) and I noticed if I use anything else except Demons Bite/Chaos Strike on single target its a DPS loss. Was sure I should use Eye Beam on every CD even on single target. Dont have yet momentum so fel rush can be hit and miss depends how big is the boss hitbox and how much time I need to go back to melee.

I was testing few classes in beta and when I look in recount it looks really strange when on dumy most builds deal damage with like 10-12 abilities while my DH with like 6-8 and its so much only because meta change chaos strike name to annihilation and Im starting to use blade dance (death sweep in meta?):/

Does it get better with unlocked artifact? Or its only chaos spam build or fel rush/momentum build?

You can do it on the moragg in our training hall - you can maintain almost 100% uptime on him with proper practice.
    not to be confused with momentum uptime!

Quote Originally Posted by enchiridion View Post
    not to be confused with momentum uptime!
    si, melee uptime, not momentum

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Ok, I leveled my DH to lvl 104 (dont wanna spoil more) and I noticed if I use anything else except Demons Bite/Chaos Strike on single target its a DPS loss. Was sure I should use Eye Beam on every CD even on single target. Dont have yet momentum so fel rush can be hit and miss depends how big is the boss hitbox and how much time I need to go back to melee.

I was testing few classes in beta and when I look in recount it looks really strange when on dumy most builds deal damage with like 10-12 abilities while my DH with like 6-8 and its so much only because meta change chaos strike name to annihilation and Im starting to use blade dance (death sweep in meta?):/

Does it get better with unlocked artifact? Or its only chaos spam build or fel rush/momentum build?
    It changes a lot with 110.

Abilities you can/will add.
    Felblade or Throw Glaive/Bloodlet
    Fel Eruption
    Fel Barrage
    Rage of the Illidari (artifact)

The artifact will also give you two sources of damage from passive traits.

Also, while other classes "might" have more buttons to push, everyone got their rotations simplified.

Frost DK - Howling Blast, Obliterate, Frost Strike (Frost Scythe and Hungering Cold possibly)
    Outlaw Rogue - Run Through, Sabre Slash, Pistol Shot

We're not really any worse off.

Quote Originally Posted by vanyali View Post
    si, melee uptime, not momentum
    shut up, im not an idiot!