Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Black Lives Matter targets a white person and blocks his usage of a side walk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyBoARBure4

Welp the Black Lives Matter racist terrorist group is at again.

If Black Lives Matter is about police brutality, why are they targeting white people and denying them use of public facilities based soley on the skin color of their skin?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like textbook racism to me - Discrimination based on skin colour.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Sounds like textbook racism to me - Discrimination based on skin colour.
    Of course it is. Black Lives Matter is a racist organization.

They should be condemned throughout America.

White privilege = having to ask the black dudes if you can walk through.

well it is asinine, i'm sure the same arguments the right would use, "they don't represent the group", "every group has crazies", ect for the Bundy crew, radical abortion protesters sounds good here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post

If Black Lives Matter is about police brutality, why are they targeting white people and denying them use of public facilities based soley on the skin color of their skin?
    because they are stupid people. They want to spread chaos. They don't care about equality. The dumber you are the more you desire chaos.
    Black people also love looting. Even in London where police don't have guns those blacks are protesting and looting.

It's disgusting. Why can't they behave? I wish black people were more like japanese.

Of course it is. Black Lives Matter is a racist organization.

They should be condemned throughout America.
    Sounds more like Anonymous than an organization. Just a bunch of disorganized asshats doing stupid, trivial things waving a banner out of their assholes taking responsibility as a collective - all in the name of progress and trolling.

I'm at work so I can't listen to the audio. White guy tries to get through, can't, he flags down a cop, the cop says something, and then the white man leaves. What were they saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    because they are stupid people. They want to spread chaos. They don't care about equality. The dumber you are the more you desire chaos.
    Black people also love looting. Even in London where police don't have guns those blacks are protesting and looting.

It's disgusting. Why can't they behave? I wish black people were more like japanese.
    Fuck off, you're a part of the problem. They're humans too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Fuck off, you're a part of the problem. They're humans too.
    yes they are, look at the video. They are part of the problem. Not the white old man who is trying to cross the street.

What do you think about this @Themius ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    yes they are, look at the video. They are part of the problem. Not the white old man who is trying to cross the street.
    So because a video features black demonstrators blocking a man from walking down a street, all blacks are stupid, chaotic creatures who love looting and can't behave properly like them clean Japanese folks?

Guys we don't know if this was racially motivated yet.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    BLM and modern Feminism are one and the same, they are groups that on the surface claim to be for a rightous cause, but are so densely populated by thugs and assholes who take the law into their own hand, that none of it comes out in the wash.

BLM is just a larger version of the cribs, a group of insecure thugs who think they are above the law and can do whatever they want, push anyone they want around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    So because a video features black demonstrators blocking a man from walking down a street, all blacks are stupid, chaotic creatures who love looting and can't behave properly like them clean Japanese folks?
    Oh I see your confusion. I should've clarified. I thought it was apparent what I mean by looking at the context.

I meant "All BLM people are stupid". No matter who they are, what color their skin has.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    BLM and modern Feminism are one and the same, they are groups that on the surface claim to be for a rightous cause, but are so densely populated by thugs and assholes who take the law into their own hand, that none of it comes out in the wash.

BLM is just a larger version of the cribs, a group of insecure thugs who think they are above the law and can do whatever they want, push anyone they want around.
    Good post. I agree with you

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Black lives matter is trying to combat racism but every time they pull stupid bullshit, racism will grow.

Regular white people will start questioning their views on race
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    I'm at work so I can't listen to the audio. White guy tries to get through, can't, he flags down a cop, the cop says something, and then the white man leaves. What were they saying?
    Don't put hands on any of the people here. That's all. Meanwhile they are chanting "Black Lives Matter" & "We see your white privilege." She literally tells him, "take a block for white privilege" or maybe its "take a walk"

10+ Year Old Account

During the recent Verizon strike, it would have been incredibly disrespectful to cross their lines in front of Verizon stores.

The BLM movement does not have a specific place to protest. They are protesting society. So their way of bringing awareness, is to be out in public protesting.

I feel the sidewalk is far better than their past choices of blocking highways. Sorry your life is slightly inconvenienced, but you can take a different path to get where you need to go. And if you have been blocked, then their message has been sent. You have been made aware of their presence, which is the goal. To spread awareness, and make their movement as visible as possible.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    During the recent Verizon strike, it would have been incredibly disrespectful to cross their lines in front of Verizon stores.

The BLM movement does not have a specific place to protest. They are protesting society. So their way of bringing awareness, is to be out in public protesting.

I feel the sidewalk is far better than their past choices of blocking highways. Sorry your life is slightly inconvenienced, but you can take a different path to get where you need to go. And if you have been blocked, then their message has been sent. You have been made aware of their presence, which is the goal. To spread awareness, and make their movement as visible as possible.
    It's extremely apparent that they chose to specifically target this white man and block a public route to him based solely on his skin tone.

That is racism, that is harassment.

Are you for racism and harassment?

annnd we'll add this to the manual how to turn more people to become raciest.

Hmm old guy should have pointed at them and yell she\they have gun and then run away looking scared......