Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Anyone who wanted to understand her point, understood it. Anyone who wanted to bitch about "evil SJWs" once again... well, you know.
    The point that rape is worse if done by white people?

There is no point. Rape is wrong. I don't give a shit if it is part of somebodies culture. Not all cultures are equal.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Um, no. The very fact you think that is alarming.
    Just because you refuse to see one, doesn't mean there wasn't a point in what I quoted.

There is no point. Rape is wrong. I don't give a shit if it is part of somebodies culture. Not all cultures are equal.
    And that was part of the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Anyone who wanted to understand her point, understood it. Anyone who wanted to bitch about "evil SJWs" once again... well, you know.
    You can try to understand her point, but she's still stupid.

You can say that Hitler wasn't as bad as Stalin, but still these two were murderers and both of them shouldn't kill other people. Using that argument to "whitening" Hitler is stupid and only retard would say something like that.

Deleted
    the bright side of this story is that a high profile feminist admitted (even unknowingly) that there is no rape culture

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Just because you refuse to see one, doesn't mean there wasn't a point in what I quoted.
    So what was the point? White people shouldn't rape because they know better?

How about this: Nobody should rape. I don't care what background you come from. No excuses at all. Anybody who rapes, no matter what skin color, should be punished fully and harshly.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post

You can say that Hitler wasn't as bad as Stalin, but still these two were murderers and both of them shouldn't kill other people. Using that argument to "whitening" Hitler is stupid and only retard would say something like that.
    Well, there you go, you just came up with your own example of how some thing can be worse than the other, while both being incredibly bad. That was the point in it.

So what was the point? White people shouldn't rape because they know better?

How about this: Nobody should rape. I don't care what background you come from. No excuses at all. Anybody who rapes, no matter what skin color, should be punished fully and harshly.

I believe in equality and all. Sorry that you don't.
    Now I don't really believe you.

10+ Year Old Account

No, that is not the point. Like I said, if you wanted to understand it, you would have understood it. In this very thread there are plenty of explanations of her opinion - but you aren't interested in getting them, are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post

She didn't phrase it properly, but her point is clear as sky: people growing up in cultures of equality and safety are held to higher standards and expected to behave better, so when they don't behave better, it is alarming.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

This is the part where she does have a point, but that doesn't excuse the actions of any rapist.
    Fuck right off. There is no bad and worse rape. Rape is rape. Jesus Christ PC/SJW has to die right fuckin now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, there you go, you just came up with your own example of how some thing can be worse than the other, while both being incredibly bad. That was the point in it.

Now I don't really believe you.
    Okay, so you look more harshly on white people for committing rape than a non-white person, even though in the end, they both are equally horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangusei View Post
    Fuck right off. There is no bad and worse rape. Rape is rape. Jesus Christ PC/SJW has to die right fuckin now.
    No one argued there was.

What's with people's reading comprehension these days?
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangusei View Post
    Why don't you get off the internet if you find it too hard to behave like a human being. Thanks.

Okay, so you look more harshly on white people for committing rape than a non-white person, even though in the end, they both are equally horrible.
    Why do you feel the need to drag skin color into this, when it was never mentioned once? So much for that equality for all thought right? You bring up racism into discussion the first chance you get.

7+ Year Old Account

She didn't phrase it properly, but her point is clear as sky: people growing up in cultures of equality and safety are held to higher standards and expected to behave better, so when they don't behave better, it is alarming.
    It's mindsets like this that I can't wait to slowly die off.

If a first world person and a third world person commit murder, guess what? They both are utterly disgusting people.

If a first world person and a third world person commit rape, guess what? Same thing.

The so utterly flawed line of thought is backwards as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    And that wasn't the point either. Sigh...

- - - Updated - - -

It's mindsets like this that I can't wait to slowly die off.

If a first world person and a third world person commit murder, guess what? They both are utterly disgusting people.

If a first world person and a third world person commit rape, guess what? Same thing.

The so utterly flawed line of thought is backwards as hell.
    Yes, I agree with that. So? What are you so outraged at?

7+ Year Old Account
    W
    Why do you feel the need to drag skin color into this, when it was never mentioned once?
    Because I know white-guilt and white-hatred is a common theme among people with your views.

Yes, but just because one problem is bad, it doesn't mean we shouldn't focus on other.

7+ Year Old Account
    And that wasn't the point either. Sigh...

Yes, I agree with that. So? What are you so outraged at?
    Oh do you, I thought people from first world countries are worse when they rape?

Keep your story straight, please.

Because I know white-guilt and white-hatred is a common theme among people with your views.
    My views? It would seem you know nothing about my views.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never met a person with "white guilt" in my life. But MMO Champ folks strangely believe they are plentiful... Imagining much?

7+ Year Old Account
    I've never met a person with "white guilt" in my life. But MMO Champ folks strangely believe they are plentiful... Imagining much?
    If you believe in white-privilege, you believe in white guilt, you just don't think you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh do you, I thought people from first world countries are worse when they rape?

Keep your story straight, please.
    Are you dense or something? No one claimed people from first world countries are worse when they rape.

Seriously, am I the only one from this generation who has actually read books and can understand written text?

If you believe in white-privilege, you believe in white guilt, you just don't think you do.
    I've never met anyone who believed in "white privilege" either.