Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by amplitudelol View Post
    I despise the fact the Legion starts off with the accessory to time criminal Garrosh - who violated the timeline law - we - the time cops - werent able to catch at the end of the last expansion with the worst story, content patch, initial content ever produced for this game. The senseless time cop story of wod was the worst thing and now the timeline criminal guildan is back in the present. Well, at least the orcs and draenei are at peace with each other in Draenor because after the orcs butchered them under the command of Hellscream - the nice guy from the start who wanted our heads - decides to help at the end when he has absolutely no other choice. And that story continues with the time criminals into Legion. Nice stuff.I liked Guldan from warcraft lore but now i never want to see him again. I hope his story and the tie to WoD die instantly in Legion.

But i like the shorts. Good stuff. Looks like they are trying to tell actual stories now.
    he does he is the end boss of the first Raid tier.

Deleted
    Amazing stuff, they manage to drag one in with stills....purely amazing. Ppl that are complaining about the quality are jackasses in my humble opinion.

Its ONE thing to not agree HOW it should be portraited, but a whole other thing to say a specifik style isnt what it is or badly done when clearly the majority are liking it.
    Jesus christ people its not a living right to whine about everything that doesnt FIT YOU, effin egotistic people. You drain the soul of everything that isnt how you like it to be, make me sick.

And that one comment about using money for this and that instead of content is effin retarded and so childish it hurts. Their money, they do exactly with it how they please.
    Come back to me when you have forged your own success and THEN say the same thing.....i can guarantee you wont. Bunch of spoiled judgemental jacks
    They are giving you a backround story of one of the villians in Wod + Legion and you complain about that? im stunned.
    IT IS part of the game jack
    Last edited by mmoc5cdcc17479; 2016-07-22 at 08:14 PM.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacras View Post
    I absolutely adore these shorts, but man can Blizzard give Nerzhul a tiny break please?
    Ner'zhul?

What? He wasn't even in this...
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Ner'zhul?

What? He wasn't even in this...
    That's what he means. Despite his influence on the world, Ner'zhul seems to be fairly under-represented in most materials.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnagefiend View Post
    That's what he means. Despite his influence on the world, Ner'zhul seems to be fairly under-represented in most materials.
    Ner'zhul may not have existed in the same capacity in the AU. If I remember, they specifically picked that AU for garrosh to go to because baby garrosh was never born or some weird nonsensical thing. So not everything happens in the same way as the MU is all I'm saying, it's an open book of what they can mess with at this point.

Gul'dan is scary cool BEFORE this video. Now he's simply badass. I look forward to Khadgar's and Illidan's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svu View Post
    noone said anything about expansion intro quality. i will agree that this short is EXTREMELY poorly animated, it's just a slideslow with pictures for fucks sake.

stop defending blizzard when there's nothing to defend, the quality of this "animated movie" is complete garbage and everyone with half a brain can see that.
    it's not supposed to be an animated movie - It's basically an online flip book. You're just whining about something without understanding the goal.

I rememeber time when Blizzard said WoD lore is 95% same to original timeline with merely some minor changes.

Lol, what a bunch of liars through and through.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    I rememeber time when Blizzard said WoD lore is 95% same to original timeline with merely some minor changes.

Lol, what a bunch of liars through and through.
    These are minor changes. The end result is still the same which is all that matters.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Love that tiny bit of information nquestion. So where is the green fire coming from it looked like it was coming from the earth but the elemental refused him. So is there some other alien race from another dimension or. What.?? Just trying to figure this out.

I really like this short stories....great animation and gives some insight to some characters and their background. But this mixing of characters from different timelines is starting to pile up and it will become confusing after a while what is real backstory of original characters.

Whats next, this Gul'dan wearing a Skull of original Gul'dan on his belt.... :P

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    These are minor changes. The end result is still the same which is all that matters.
    How does it feel like to suckle that teat?
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

That Jim Cummings VO though

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Ner'zhul may not have existed in the same capacity in the AU. If I remember, they specifically picked that AU for garrosh to go to because baby garrosh was never born or some weird nonsensical thing. So not everything happens in the same way as the MU is all I'm saying, it's an open book of what they can mess with at this point.
    His mother died before she had a son, and Thrall didnt exist in AU either. (For Reasons)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    Since this is AU gul'dan his story could be totally different
    But Blizzard has said that AU starts from the point in time where Garrosh enters Draenor from present Azeroth, yeah? If that's the case then this piece must be part of the MU's lore as well. The order that I described in my previous post would allow for that to be true.

A very fine story of anti-redemption. Makes sense why he would be the warlock he is.

Love these animated stories. Lords of War was also great. The art is fantastic and they manage to make it epic and 'alive' even though its just still pictures

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice clip, but really wish they did more with the story considering it is completely different from the original. And honestly would not call this a minor change when he wasn´t the apprentice of Ner´zhul here. But then I would wish they had made more references to the knowledge they had during wod as well - why on earth would they be so ignorant to some things, but seem to "recognize" stuff elsewhere. Way too random, and not properly set up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyTides View Post
    Love these animated stories. Lords of War was also great. The art is fantastic and they manage to make it epic and 'alive' even though its just still pictures
    Completely agree. Great work.

If only the actual game felt like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beouf View Post
    Same as Lords of War that they don't even bother to add the Subtitles/Closed Captions.

Subtitles are important for me (I'm profoundly deaf which means that i can't actually hear anything what all the guys in the video are saying.) and other deaf WoW community to follow the lore.

What a disappointment from blizzard.
    Why should Blizzard add subtitles for you.
    Blizzard don't care your problem, we don't care your problem! Go away!