Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Because whenever the op posts about bad shit being done, he only chooses stories, involving minorities.
    I mean, in the end what does this change?

Boy that shooter sure was racist towards black people, I can't wait for the outrage on social media, outrage that may hopefully lead to positive changes.

Oh wait? The shooter was black? Ok I guess we will only get silence then.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    The article didn't mention her race at all
    Actually there's a picture of her lol. She's black. I was expecting on these forums for it to have been a white girl because you know we only show when black people are "victims" of the police and then post about how white people are supposedly committing more violent crimes(they aren't).

And this, friends, is a showcase of why mercy is on the decline in the modern world. You would think someone would just leave instead of putting themselves in worse trouble.

Either way, thank you people that get mad about shootings that then downplayed the fuck out of this one. I'm sure if the owners pulled a gun and fired in response, you'd want those people charged with murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Yep. Didn't take long until this became a race thread.
    Why? We have race threads about this supposed "turbo neo nazis"(aka white people) that haven't even done anything wrong necessarily and might not even exist to the extent BadmintonPro wanted people to think.

They show a picture of the suspect. I won't spoil the "surprise."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    a 13 years old isnt responsible for there action should be left free again , but in facist america ....
    they should charge every pro gun brain dead and her parents
    I agree. Whoe ever's gun that belong to (or whoever gave it to her) needs to be charged, with serious charges. So does the girl. There should be no "juvenille" charges, when you plot to get a weapon then goto murder two people that showed you mercy. It is too premeditated to warrant a "juvenille" charge.

She should be in jail for life. Sucks that hard working tax payers will have to pay to put up this filth, but there is no real reason to ever let her out. If you are trying to carry out a premeditated murder at 13, nothing good is ever going to come of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Because juvenile records are sealed for everyone? Why bring up race at every turn?
    She will probably get a sentence that will carry over to adulthood in which case the record will not be sealed. Texas does not play games.

Because whenever the op posts about bad shit being done, he only chooses stories, involving minorities.
    Just like the media only chooses cops shooting minorities even though in 2015 more white people were killed by police? Go to bed now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Note the picture of the suspect in said article.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with this sick bitch?
    They showed her mercy and let her go and that bitch decides to go get a gun and SHOOT at them?

For the love of all that is holy I hope she is locked away for the rest of her life because you just KNOW this girl will bring nothing but trouble to other people.
    She went back to kill them because they didn't let her keep the merchandise she was trying to steal. They also lowered her status in the hood by catching her. Think of how embarasing it is to be caught by some old people. She is now the laughing stock of her hood, she had to try to redeem herself. We are just lucky a cop wasn't involved in this or the media would be having a feeding frenzy at the mean cop that tried to stop a local honor student.......

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmywoft View Post
    Wonder where she got the gun from.

Maybe parents that didn't keep it locked away -_-.
    lol...

sure sure. This black girl who lives in Missouri clearly has parent(s) with a gun that has a safe. Where do you think she got it from.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post

Is that a chimpanzee in a hoodie?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post

I don't get that picture when I click on the article. I get the text and an image of cop cars at the store from a bird's-eye view.

So that's how I didn't know she was black.
    Putin khuliyo

a 13 years old isnt responsible for there action should be left free again , but in facist america ....
    Why is an age of 13 not making them responsible for their actions.
    Why is one age fine, but one a year younger not.
    There is no fixed age, but it should be based on the individual.
    They want back with a gun, one it appears they didn't have before.
    They knew exactly what they were doing.

Handing themselves in doesn't change that returning with a gun was a deliberate act.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Is this the kind of self-defense people needed all the guns for?
    If you mean that if the shop owners were armed and trained (and not in their 70s) they could have defended themselves from a 13 year old girl with a gun? Yea, this is the self-defense people need all the guns for.

Put the beast down!

Can't tame exotic beasts unless you're beast mastery. Thank fuck I'm MM.

I don't know if English is your first language and I don't speak any other myself so throwing stones isn't fair, but this doesn't make any sense. I cannot decipher your point because whatever you wrote is not even bad English. Try again so I know how to ridicule you.

- - - Updated - - -

Because of all the stories like this involving white girls that just get brushed under the rug because Racist America?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get that picture when I click on the article. I get the text and an image of cop cars at the store from a bird's-eye view.

So that's how I didn't know she was black.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    These are the stores that DIDN'T get looted...

- - - Updated - - -

I absolutely agree, if a child accidently stabs themselves with a knife, scissors or happens to fall in a pool and drowns we should be able to sue the manufacturer of the product. I know you are on the same page with me right?
    All of those products were made for things other than killing.