Page 86 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post

Maybe because they usually don't shout "Christ is great!" when they start shooting? For some reason Muslims always shout "Allahu akbar" when they go violent.
    yea, one is a hippy and the other is a warmongering sex slaver. wouldn't you expect the followers of this warmonger to behave in a warlike way when they go violent?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Germany did not have one.
    Well i was talking about the British referendum.

Nevermind.

Regardless though, do not fool yourself.

Vote leave would win in Germany too. And France. And others.

The EU is death just waiting to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Perhaps he went by David to try to fit in? I know a lot of second or third generation people that have an ethnic first name that use a more common name for their homeland instead.
    Thats not how it works.

You can choose a second "first name" that is then officially connected to your name. He is Ali David S. not David S. and not Ali S.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    She says, blatantly ignoring that this is what just happened, apparently...
    He was bullied, it was not inequality

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Thats not how it works.

You can choose a second "first name" that is then officially connected to your name. He is Ali David S. not David S. and not Ali S.
    I'm speaking more informally, and the newspapers could be reporting as such because they've learned of his preference to be called David.

Or they could just be scared shitless of posting something with an obviously Middle Eastern name, that's certainly a possibility. I'm just saying, we don't have to jump to conclusions about their motives in this case.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

I'm speaking more informally, and the newspapers could be reporting as such because they've learned of his preference to be called David.

Or they could just be scared shitless of posting something with an obviously Middle Eastern name, that's certainly a possibility. I'm just saying, we don't have to jump to conclusions about their motives in this case.
    Media should always use the official name. Ignoring the first name and using the alternative first name to make him sound more "white" is just lying to the people. I understand that they use S. and not the full family name because of privacy reasons though.

And whats there to fear? He had double citizenship and a foreign name and a second german first name. Its equal!

Looks like the JV Team strikes again!

Deleted
    The authorities have confirmed that the shooter set up a Facebook page advertising free food at the MacDonalds where the shooting happened, in order to lure in as many victims as possible. The shooter had an interest in mass killings, so the timing on the anniversary of Brevik's massacre is probably not a coincidence. It seems to resemble more the periodic US mass shootings than Islamic terrorism, although there are commonalities (alienated young men with seriously twisted intentions).

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Media should always use the official name. Ignoring the first name and using the alternative first name to make him sound more "white" is just lying to the people. I understand that they use S. and not the full family name because of privacy reasons though.

And whats there to fear? He had double citizenship and a foreign name and a second german first name. Its equal!
    I know a lot of non-white Davids. I actually know more non-white Davids than white Davids (out of about 10 that come to mind) if by "white" we're going with "traditional European" and not including Hispanic or Arabic whites.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Quiet Friday nowdays only 3 gang rapes in Sweden and this little missunderstood Ali in Germany, i feel sorry for them they flee from wars (right?) gets free acces to healthcare and benefits, perhaps they cant assmilate to our climate or why do they repay us with this treachery?

Perhaps he went by David to try to fit in? I know a lot of second or third generation people that have an ethnic first name that use a more common name for their homeland instead.
    Or, more than likely based on attempts to downplay crime before this one, stopped referring to him as Ali to avoid pointing to the obvious.

Why stop referring to him as Ali?

10+ Year Old Account
    #ThanksMerkel

Quote Originally Posted by econ21 View Post
    The authorities have confirmed that the shooter set up a Facebook page advertising free food at the MacDonalds where the shooting happened, in order to lure in as many victims as possible. The shooter had an interest in mass killings, so the timing on the anniversary of Brevik's massacre is probably not a coincidence. It seems to resemble more the periodic US mass shootings than Islamic terrorism, although there are commonalities (alienated young men with seriously twisted intentions).
    Thats really sick. Atleast he only had a handgun and not full military gear like some shooters in USA.

Deleted
    You know what, exactly? The clip we heard earlier was confirmed authentic, and strongly suggests that the young man was bullied, and blamed Turks for his being bullied. So it sounds like general teen angst about bullies taken to an extreme due to depression.
    Based on what he allegedly shouted ("I'm German!"), it is entirely possible that he was bullied by other migrants for wanting to be German first and Muslim second, or not Muslim at all.

Even in the US blacks who want to detach themselves from the black stereotype get attacked by other blacks for "acting like white" and being traitors to their race, or something other ridiculous.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2016-07-23 at 02:47 PM.

Then he should have executed the bullies not innocent teens

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yeah, poor German-born citizen with mental problems.. The only war this guy ever escaped from is on his Xbox
    Or you know...the war known as "school bullying". There is almost no support for the victims of school bullying. Politicans dont care for this. They now focus on "Ego shooters" again.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Getting back at society for it is probably his thought behind it

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    I doubt he was even bullied.

The German Left Wing Government would be finished if immigrant shootings escalated because Muslims are unable to integrate.

This whole "he was bullied" thing is likely to be a cock and bull story that will get peddled out by the Left Wing media.

Quote Originally Posted by Againstterrorism View Post
    I doubt he was even bullied.

The German Left Wing Government would be finished if immigrant shootings escalated because Muslims are unable to integrate.

This whole "he was bullied" thing is likely to be a cock and bull story that will get peddled out by the Left Wing media.
    He said he was bullied in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yeah, poor German-born citizen with mental problems.. The only war this guy ever escaped from is on his Xbox

- - - Updated - - -

How is Merkel to blame?
    Merkels Left Wing policies are not working to protect German civilians.

She is very much to blame for this while mess.