Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Wonder Woman looks great, Justice League looks like its trying too hard to be the Avengers.

Deleted
    The HYPE TRAIN is starting....both WW and JL look so much better then BvS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Wonder Woman looks great, Justice League looks like its trying too hard to be the Avengers.
    Sorry but The Justice League was there in the comics BEFORE the Avengers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Sorry but The Justice League was there in the comics BEFORE the Avengers
    ..... i'm well aware.

I'm saying it looks like they are try too hard to be the Avengers movie. Just the impression I got from the trailer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, it looks more like they're finally going to make a movie with a little more humor and not so dark (of course this is probably going to come from Flash more than anything).

I'm excited to see it, but I also liked BvS (even with all the flaws).

Deleted

this movie is amazing!!!

this is great!

- - - Updated - - -

this, THIS is aquaman. also ezra was really great, "yeah uh i... i need friends" best line in the whole trailer lol
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Aquaman is already my favourite character in the DCEU.

Flash looks good, but I still don't know why they couldn't use Grant Gustin.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Aquaman is already my favourite character in the DCEU.
    when i see da aquamans

"so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Batman giving away his identify to people before they even say yes to his lil team. Yeah no thanks not interested in more Zack Synder butchery.

They also should have done the Wonder Woman and Aquaman solo movies before Justice League, they already are trying to copy Marvel with everything may as well do it right.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Batman giving away his identify to people before they even say yes to his lil team. Yeah no thanks not interested in more Zack Synder butchery.
    whats wrong with that? its not like hes telling randos.

batman has been studying and researching these people before approaching them, its not like flash ran down the street and he started rippin his clothes off going "im bruce wayne sup"

he specifically chose these people and this is an end of the world situation.

Deleted

They also should have done the Wonder Woman and Aquaman solo movies before Justice League, they already are trying to copy Marvel with everything may as well do it right.
    The Wonder Woman movie will be before JL.....

As for copying Marvel, I forgot that Iron Man 2 was also Civil War and The First Avenger.

also, no, they SHOULD NOT have done aquaman first.

aquaman to the general audience is a hard sell. i know how awesome aquaman is. but if this trailer was "aquaman the movie" nobody wouldve even clicked on it.

putting him in justice league first shows the audience how cool he is and then they wanna actually see an aquaman movie.

wonder woman, yeah she shouldve gotten her own movie first, but aquaman? no way.

- - - Updated - - -

The Wonder Woman movie will be before JL.....

As for copying Marvel, I forgot that Iron Man 2 was also Civil War and The First Avenger.
    look, ill be honest. iron man 2 is worse than batman vs superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    whats wrong with that? its not like hes telling randos.

batman has been studying and researching these people before approaching them, its not like flash ran down the street and he started rippin his clothes off going "im bruce wayne sup"

he specifically chose these people and this is an end of the world situation.
    Maybe an end of world situation where he knew he couldn't do it alone he may ask others for help. Still seems out of character to be like hey Im bruce wayne/batman care to join up and fight together? No? cool well don't tell anyone im Batman please, don't want that getting around. Might not be so helpful for the upcoming end of world situation im trying to stop.

Deleted
    look, ill be honest. iron man 2 is worse than batman vs superman.
    Fully agree, but thats not really the point.

Can't state that they are trying to copy Marvel when they are very obviously not trying to copy Marvel and are simply trying to sprint to the Justice League. They are trying to get a slice of the Marvel pie, without putting in the work.

Fully agree, but thats not really the point.

Can't state that they are trying to copy Marvel when they are very obviously not trying to copy Marvel and are simply trying to sprint to the Justice League. They are trying to get a slice of the Marvel pie, without putting in the work.
    Seems to be the same thing as copying to me.

Maybe an end of world situation where he knew he couldn't do it alone he may ask others for help. Still seems out of character to be like hey Im bruce wayne/batman care to join up and fight together? No? cool well don't tell anyone im Batman please, don't want that getting around. Might not be so helpful for the upcoming end of world situation im trying to stop.
    you think batman doesnt have contingency plans? also who would believe them? as cyborg even points out, most people dont even think batman is real.

Deleted
    Seems to be the same thing as copying to me.
    If they were copying we'd see the entire JL starting roster with solo movies before the JL movie.

They are trying to rush to the collab film, instead of waiting and putting the work in like Marvel did. Which is why Justice League won't be anywhere near as good as the Avengers, because a large part of JL part 1 will be establishing characters that haven't had there own film yet (Flash, Cyborg, Aquaman).

DC wants its Avengers, but they aren't copying Marvel to get there, and thats gonna bite them in the ass when it counts. JL Part 1 will end up as a mishmash of many different films like BvS was, mark my words.

you think batman doesnt have contingency plans? also who would believe them? as cyborg even points out, most people dont even think batman is real.
    Batman always has contingency plans! The villians of Gotham might believe it haha Idk, its not a deal breaker. But as Helden says "DC wants its Avengers, but they aren't copying Marvel to get there, and thats gonna bite them in the ass when it counts. JL Part 1 will end up as a mishmash of many different films like BvS was, mark my words"

This movie will be 2hrs50mins long with over half the film being scene changes to the different characters with Batman/WW linking them together loosely. Setting up 3 new characters in a film and the villian/his plans and also setting up for the future films. Plus all the promo's and product placement and sponsorship agreements. I'll be saving my money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't say I'm enjoying the way the new Batman is going. Ben Affleck in the new JL trailer seems more like he's asking some old friends he hasn't seen in a decade for a lot of money instead of recruiting to save the world. There's no confidence in him. Batman should know how to get into someone's head and make them do what he wants them to do. And the "so you're fast...." and "I believe enemies are coming" like he didn't already know. He's supposed to be the detective. How does he not know what's going on?

Wonder Woman didn't look to bad. Kind of reminds me of the first Captain America movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Can't say I'm enjoying the way the new Batman is going. Ben Affleck in the new JL trailer seems more like he's asking some old friends he hasn't seen in a decade for a lot of money instead of recruiting to save the world. There's no confidence in him. Batman should know how to get into someone's head and make them do what he wants them to do. And the "so you're fast...." and "I believe enemies are coming" like he didn't already know. He's supposed to be the detective. How does he not know what's going on?

Wonder Woman didn't look to bad. Kind of reminds me of the first Captain America movie.
    i dont see how you could think he lacks confidence. hes clearly arrogant, aquaman lifts him off the ground and he just smiles and makes a fucking quip about talking to fish