Thread: Anduin Menethil

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Karagar View Post
    I know this is a joke (much like the thread itself) but...

- Meet Tiffin Ellerian Wrynn, Varian's deceased wife and Anduin's mother. Note the BLONDE HAIR...
    Like jofrey's mother too

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    can you quote or tell where it is stated that he had never been near her before?
    Arthas doesn't recognize her as someone hes met nor has any thoughts of anything resulting in anduin. Your entire theory is terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Arthas doesn't recognize her as someone hes met nor has any thoughts of anything resulting in anduin. Your entire theory is terrible.
    Are you saying that he should act as if he knows her around other people, just to stir up some questions? It is glorious and legit. Anduin is Arthas's son. Time will prove me right, just like with everything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's not forget about Sylvanas Menethil. When he was young, Terenas went for a walk when out of a sudden he fell inside a wormhole. He travelled thousands of years back in time and found Sylvana's mother. As a Windrunner, her mother fell immediately in love with Terenas, a human. He was her secret love affair but she had to lock him inside a basement so her husband mustn't find out. She made Terenas her sex toy for months and eventually got her pregnant. Then one day as Terenas was trying to find a way out, he fell in another wormhole in one of the basement's corners. He found himself exactly in the same spot and time as the day he first disappeared. Confused, he continued his walk, as he thought to himself that maybe this has all just been a bad dream. If only he knew...

In truth Sylvanas is a half elf but for some reason she looked like a high elf so her mother got a way with her little dirty secret forever.
    Sylvanas the real heir tot he throne of Lordaeron confirmed.

Deleted
    In the flash forward we see in the comic, the Exodar does go to Argus, but one in the past and not the present. Unfortunately, the Legion learns of his plan and try to stop him. Everyone else on board the Exodar dies to buy the needed time, but, thanks to some unexpected help from the players and Khadgar, Anduin and the ship make it through. Now the problem is that, while the Draenei are the key to defeating the Legion, but he also knows they will not believe him if he appears before them as a different creature, just like Sargeras did. With the help of a Naaru magic crystal thingy he turns himself into a draenei and introduces himself as Velen, tells everyone the Legion lies and teaches them the way of the Light.

Deleted
    But when will Velen learn that he was Kil'jaeden and Archimonde's stepbrother?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Are you saying that he should act as if he knows her around other people, just to stir up some questions? It is glorious and legit. Anduin is Arthas's son. Time will prove me right, just like with everything else.
    The concept of first person point of view and what it entails seems to have escaped you, not even mentioning he was dedicated to winning Jaina at that point. But seriously, pointless waste of space thread is pointless
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The concept of first person point of view and what it entails seems to have escaped you, not even mentioning he was dedicated to winning Jaina at that point. But seriously, pointless waste of space thread is pointless
    I don't remember it in details. That is why I have asked you for quote or page. I don't consider it to be a good mention, side affair could happen. . This thread is glorious and will become legit lore!

after searching I could not find anything on Arthas not knowing Tiffin. Maybe I have searches in haste, maybe I have missed words, but nothing. null. none.
    Last edited by mmoca07ba3dd81; 2016-07-25 at 10:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    But when will Velen learn that he was Kil'jaeden and Archimonde's stepbrother?
    The Light works in mysterious ways!

If you think Warcraft has anything so deep as R+L=J then you're terribly mistaken.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsworn Knight View Post
    If you think Warcraft has anything so deep as R+L=J then you're terribly mistaken.
    I don't think that it is deep at all. Simple romance plot that happened in grea many medias. Also a really nice way to tie with one of the best characters, Arthas.

7+ Year Old Account
    This thread is glorious and will become legit lore!
    no.
    this thread is pathetic and shows what the forums are filled with nowadays.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    no.
    this thread is pathetic and shows what the forums are filled with nowadays.
    It is glorious. mark my words, for when the right time come, it will become canon. Wrynn ended with Varian, Menethil shall live forever!

Anduin is Arthas's son!

It is glorious. mark my words, for when the right time come, it will become canon. Wrynn ended with Varian, Menethil shall live forever!

Anduin is Arthas's son!
    Go away.
    /10chars
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

please disappear...

Troll Thread is Troll Thread people, nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    hmm where does that come from? the timelines can be abit confusing sometimes...

also man your pulling seom strings...

- - - Updated - - -

would make sense, calia was a huge user of the light, and neither tiffin or varien have blond hair...even her forgiveness, as she still misses her brother, even after all he did
    ....tiffin had blonde hair.

7+ Year Old Account
    two words sargaras wrynn =D

When you make a claim you need evidence to support it. Until anyone can provide actual evidence of this it's a crackpot theory.

7+ Year Old Account
    I want to say - there zero evidences what Anduin is Arthas's son. But there plenty of hints. Its like blizzards say - Hey guys we don't saying what Anduin can be Arthas's son but did you know what... This two characters have too many similar parallels.
    Last edited by Highwhale; 2016-07-26 at 08:39 AM.