Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    By the Gods you are such a partisan hack.

Did you know we are talking about Hillary Clinton, I know you guys don't like talking about her but it is who we are talking about.
    have you MET KrazyK?

He's basically the opposite of what everyone paints him as, and has stated several times he finds Hillary to be shady as fuck. I don't believe he's even liberal, which is the better part of everyone assuming that.

By the Gods you are such a partisan hack.

Did you know we are talking about Hillary Clinton, I know you guys don't like talking about her but it is who we are talking about.
    Damn I thought the other guy had his irony off the charts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    have you MET KrazyK?

He's basically the opposite of what everyone paints him as, and has stated several times he finds Hillary to be shady as fuck.
    No it doesn't matter.

I'm the biggest Hillary Clinton shill because I defend her from people pretending she's literally the Devil who steps on cats faces and uploads them to Youtube.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Jesus, they are going full court press dressing up the First Lady as some sort of "inspiration".

Literally is no one, has done nothing.
    Literally eh?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    She's a cunt.

They're all sumg cunts. I hope you Bernie Bros tear those cunts down. Burn them to the ground.

Get your SJW on. Gather all your Trigglypuff, Big Red, Mall Security, Tenissance, Endus, Crissi, and Sailor Mars rage.

Tear it down. At least I know you guys will be consistent. I'll see you guys when you're done.
    You doing ok there buddy?

I want some subtle shade at Melania, but we probably won't get it.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    She's a cunt.

They're all sumg cunts. I hope you Bernie Bros tear those cunts down. Burn them to the ground.

Get your SJW on. Gather all your Trigglypuff, Big Red, Mall Security, Tenissance, Endus, Crissi, and Sailor Mars rage.

Tear it down. At least I know you guys will be consistent. I'll see you guys when you're done.

SJW's, Clintonites, Trumpeteers, All shall be fitting sacrifices to the Lord of Light.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    No it doesn't matter.

I'm the biggest Hillary Clinton shill because I defend her from people pretending she's the devil who steps on cats faces and uploads them to Youtube.
    I mean damn dude, I disagree with you on social matters because you're a bit more right than me sometimes, but from people on this forum you're two steps left of Bernie somehow while in a love affair with Clinton.

I just heard they just had an illegal immigrant that is avoiding deportation speak and Bernie supporters r having their signs taken away. Man this shit is getting rich.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    have you MET KrazyK?

He's basically the opposite of what everyone paints him as, and has stated several times he finds Hillary to be shady as fuck. I don't believe he's even liberal, which is the better part of everyone assuming that.
    oh no, he's still an undying liberal type. Outspoken team player.

He's the type you love to have on your side but hate to go against.

I'm the biggest Hillary Clinton shill because I defend her from people pretending she's the devil who steps on cats faces and uploads them to Youtube.
    I think signing waivers specifically allowing military weapons and materials to be given to African warlords who use young child soldiers in their armies, is pretty much what the Devil would do.

You disagree?

7+ Year Old Account
    have you MET KrazyK?

I have and all I see is a hack who can't discuss his favored candidate. I wasn't talking about Trump.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I mean damn dude, I disagree with you on social matters because you're a bit more right than me sometimes, but from people on this forum you're two steps left of Bernie somehow while in a love affair with Clinton.
    I'm also a MRA GamerGater SJW White Knight Clinton supporting Trump fan. I am an unbashed liberal, by the way.

- - - Updated - - -

I have and all I see is a hack who can't discuss his favored candidate.
    Do you even know what 'hack' means? My favorite candidate? Sanders? I've talked about him plenty of times.

Other than that I have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Just more of you inventing what other people believe and you then yell about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why do I feel like some people will boo Sanders?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you even know what 'hack' means?
    You?

Seriously, I criticized her as the Cynical choice and presented the examples and your only response was "Well TRUMP!!!?!??!?"

Which is ironically a cynical answer "Okay, she is, but Trump is all cynical!"

I have and all I see is a hack who can't discuss his favored candidate. I wasn't talking about Trump.
    He's such a hack that this:

Yes because in elections, actually who wins and loses matters. Not how you feel about somebody. Do you think I believe Hillary Clinton is most in line with how I feel about the world? Fuck no. Sanders doesn't even as much as certain other people.

You think it's immature to look at ELECTIONS in a win/loss situation? I think it's immature to think that making yourself feel good about casting a vote is more important than, you know, not electing a fucking insane sociopath who wants to change the laws to make himself richer and set the country back for a generation.

So congratulations darling. I hope you feel really good about casting your vote for a candidate who has zero percent chance of ever winning a national election. I really hope your warm feelings is enough to save the country for the next generation. Shockingly, though, I don't think it will.

Keep on insulting me based on whatever you perceive my age to be because you're upset somebody talked about the actual reality of the situation. I have better things to do with my time than indulge your "but my feelies!" bullshit.

Is how he feels about Clinton and the elections.

Such hack. Such favored candidate.

Wait, when Bill Clinton was getting his dick sucked and was trying to fuck everything he could, the Democrats kept telling us the President shouldn't be a role model.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    You doing ok there buddy?
    Doing fine.

I'm just looking for a good show.

7+ Year Old Account
    He's such a hack that this:

Is how he feels about the elections.

Such hack. Such favored candidate.
    Well When I criticize him he acted as a hack and I called him as such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Why do I feel like some people will boo Sanders?
    Fuckers already did.
    Black Lives Matter

Which is ironically a cynical answer "Okay, she is, but Trump is all cynical!"
    Yeah see here, once again, is you making up shit and pretending others are saying it.

What a surprise.