Page 44 of 137 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Because reasons?
    Because it's in her nature, her appeal is as compromising consensus candidate. When facing the republicans she will have to cut something, and it will likely be the closest things to anything Bernie supporters would want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who is the headliner for tomorrow?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I think I feel sick. It just feels so wrong for Sanders to have to endorse her when he knows she is just horrible. If I was him, I couldn't do it.
    Yea, I think he's under the illusion that the things they've "worked together" on (which is really just her adopting many of his demands for change last minute) will actually happen. His endorsement came a few days after the Democratic Party finally adopted the $15 minimum wage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Who is the headliner for tomorrow?
    Black lives matter moms lmfao...

10+ Year Old Account
    That was a great speech. Thank you Bernie even if I don't agree with you on a few things!

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Bernie seems to think his views are pretty much in opposition to Trump's. And they are.
    His social views are, insofar as Bernie perceives Trump as a racist sexist bigot. Otherwise, they mesh very neatly together. Trump and Sanders are both pro-American, pro-protectionism, anti-free-trade populists. Trump is the most moderate Republican nominee in basically forever, and he's way, way to the left of your average GOP Congressman.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    You do know Bernie did not win the popular vote right? I voted for him btw.
    When running an army, if 43-46?% of your troops don't like you and also every troop is free to desert you before the battle, that is not a good place to be.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Because it's in her nature, her appeal is as compromising consensus candidate. When facing the republicans she will have to cut something, and it will likely be the closest things to anything Bernie supporters would want.
    This entire argument is predicated on the notion that someone besides Clinton wouldn't have to compromise to get anything done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Black lives matter moms lmfao...
    Yeah... I think I'll skip that until Bill is on

7+ Year Old Account
    That was a great speech. Thank you Bernie even if I don't agree with you on a few things!
    Him and Michelle Obama should just give all the speeches.

Some religious lady on stage now talking to some force in the sky......She is calling on different Gods of circumstance.

This went weird fast.

Yeah... I think I'll skip that until Bill is on
    Do you not agree with BLM???

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This entire argument is predicated on the notion that someone besides Clinton wouldn't have to compromise to get anything done.
    When making a deal I like someone who is going to aim high and bargain with passion and strength.

I doubt Clinton's heart and character are with it on the issues. She is already aiming low, and she will give up much.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    The Republicans might compromise on other things, but maybe not the minimum wage, is what Theo seems to be saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did he just announce the Democratic Party would be taking official, party-platform level steps to break up Wall St. banking organizations?
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

I thought Jews were monotheistic, she is referencing a lot of different Gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Some religious lady on stage now talking to some force in the sky......She is calling on different Gods of circumstance.

This went weird fast.
    I'm getting a jew vibe. This is weird lol

What just happened
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    The government pays the company with tax payer money to take care of the less fortunate. If you raise minimum wage to 15 dollars an hour then the company goes under UNLESS the government also allocates more money for society to take care of people with mental retardation. Not an easy thing to get done.
    that's literally using more words for what I was creatively saying.
    Yes, pragmatically it is easier to get health support for the mentally ill than for the workers that take care of them. but at some point the warm and cozy do good feeling will not pay for the ER visit your kid needs.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Whoa, Jews have a "God of History"?

This is breaking new ground in my understand of Judaism.