Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Eastern Europeans would rather ask Russia to recreate the Warsaw Pact than live in ur deranged union.
    Would it be easier to set up the trafficking of 14 year old girls and boys under the Warsaw Pact then?

Quote Originally Posted by Rawstriker View Post
    The problem lies with European governments failing to properly assimilate migrants into their societies. Migrants feel like soulless ghosts walking around town, marginalised, unwelcome, disrespected, discriminated by white Europeans who ignore them. Migrants are rejected by jobs, friends and the whole culture of the West. These bad feelings drive men to kill out of revenge because they feel trapped inside a box living a suffocating life in western country whose people deny them everything.
    White peoples fault! As always! I bet dinosaurs gone extinct because of white people!

Quote Originally Posted by XeroD View Post
    "Religion of peace"
    Kind of is, it's peace through submission

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'm a minority in this opinion, but yeah, it's how I would rule the EU *1. And if East-Europe thinks it can be proud and safe in the fact it turns it backs on it's allies after all the decades of financial support and money the EU had to pump into it, by not taking in it's share of refugees then they can rest assured that after the immigrants have been dealt with they will be next on the list *2.

I'm not a democrat, I'm not a liberal, I'm a technocrat who values freedom and liberty and the right wing is a scourge upon the land of efficient government and rational policy.*3 The world does not need the democracy of an uneducated mass to rule it, it needs reason and efficiency.
    *1 I should be thankful for some entity, that a <insert random intelligence related insult> like you isn't ruling the EU then.

*2 a) First you should always educate yourself regarding the cost / benefit relation of the EU membership of the Eastern European countries. Because, looking at your statements regarding the Eastern European countries, you seem only to be able to regurgitate the misinformation spread by the media.
    b) Nations have the right to refuse people, who are clearly a threat for the inner security. And even if they wouldn't, the EU distribution quotas are so extremely anti-democratic / oppressive in nature, that it is almost funny.
    c) I would like to know, what you "technocrat" have in mind, to "convince" the Eastern Europeans regarding the "refugee" distribution quotas.

*3 a) I severely doubt, that you even are able to notice, that you made a colossal contradictional statement. You can't value freedom and liberty and at the same moment be ready to take these away from people, who have a different opinion / point of view than you.
    Europe had already an "efficient" government. Maybe the history books will show you, how well it went. Democracy has it's flaws, but history has shown, that the people who think of themselves as intellectually / (or in any other kind) superior, were very often the ones, who caused the most severe damage to their own people.

The fact people won't recognize is that these "terrorist attacks" are just bullcrap and that violent altercations like these happened constantly many years before, on an almost daily basis. Or do you think our european prisons got filled by immigrants for absolutely no reason over the past two decades? Even two decades ago the prisons were already full with muslims and east-europeans. This is nothing new. Don't buy into media frenzy and don't let it educate you about the world.
    I think even you will be able to realize, that the intervals of these events have significantly shortened.
    If not, I wish you the best of luck in the future in your little bubble buddy.
    Last edited by mmocdec169f0c2; 2016-07-26 at 11:13 AM.

Send them all back, it's clearly not working

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    What action? Deport Jehova's witnesses? And if they won't, what would the eastern europeans do then?
    Start pogroms ofc, we aren't cucked to give up like limp dick Westerners who watch their countries burn...

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-07-26 at 02:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawstriker View Post
    The problem lies with European governments failing to properly assimilate migrants into their societies. Migrants feel like soulless ghosts walking around town, marginalised, unwelcome, disrespected, discriminated by white Europeans who ignore them. Migrants are rejected by jobs, friends and the whole culture of the West. These bad feelings drive men to kill out of revenge because they feel trapped inside a box living a suffocating life in western country whose people deny them everything.
    SJW shills don't have the balls to post on their mains now? Makes me a sad panda

Start pogroms ofc, we aren't cucked to give up like limp dick Westerners who watch their countries burn...
    Your countries are literally the definition of cucked lol, you export all your women to work in West european brothels rofl.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-07-26 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    People are dying at the hands of British terrorists in NI.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-10866072
    So you basically ignored what I said?

45 people have been killed in IRA related attacks in the last 21 years.

When barely 2 people a year die in IRA related terrorism it's a lot easier to not talk about. Like I said people remember body counts like the 84 killed in Nice or the 130 killed in Paris last year not foiled plots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Your countries are literally the definition of cucked lol, you export all your women to work in West european brothels rofl.
    And I am so extremely thankful for it. Locals tend to be too expensive.

That's BS. I am a huge supporter of helping migrants, but you can't blame us of some of them are radical extremists.

You cant help those.

Well, one could say it's finally good to live in Poland, the "racist and bigoted" shithole. At least I'm not getting a beheading anytime soon, lol.

<snip>

Good job Europe!'

inb4 infracted for the lulzy pic

[Infracted] - Image spam
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-07-26 at 02:10 PM.

Is this yet another case of Turbo-Nazi European Terrorism?

Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Well, one could say it's finally good to live in Poland, the "racist and bigoted" shithole. At least I'm not getting a beheading anytime soon, lol.
    Ah, that's why most of your country keeps trying to move into West European countries? Because Poland is such a good place to live? Explains everything.

What programs? Free landmines for your door step? Explosive doorbell-switches? Here, we usually tell them that we're not interested in hearing about their preaches, and they go away.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    Story is just coming in: https://twitter.com/stefandevries?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

So, who dun did it? SJW will undoubtedly immediatly argue that we have no information so we better not listen to what every fibre of our body is screaming is going on (and which 99.9 out of a 100 times has been going on since 9/11, but lets not jump to any conclusions from those minor events). What do you think; buddhists, polar settlers.. elephants?

update#1:

https://twitter.com/peterallenparis/...65207087661056

u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶#̶2̶:̶

https://twitter.com/peterallenparis/...65207087661056

update#2b:

https://www.rt.com/news/353311-franc...hurch-rouvray/

update#3:

http://www.lepoint.fr/societe/en-dir...2057039_23.php

Perpetrators were heard shouting DAESH before entering the church (an acronym for the Arabic phrase al-Dawla al-Islamiya al-Iraq al-Sham (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant a.k.a. ISIS))
    I am Muslim, I don't approve terrorism, did I pass the test of being one of the 1% ?

please add me to your stats.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I added him on the Ignore list, you can do that also. I had enough of his stupid posts about nothing, most of them were off-topic shitposting.
    Wait ignoring is an option? I love a laugh as much as the next guy but as with the village doomsayer discourse is regress, and id like to regress my regret of time wasted talking with this guy," herper derper ppl dissgreeing with me are dump and should be killed." Apperantly saying exceedingly dumb and spitefull things isnt against le mmo policies so ill take this ignore option, how to do it?!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    You may be onto something here.

Assume the unibrow is complete. Now, let's alter the Y-Axis positioning of this unibrow, and lower it by an approximate 5-8cm.

The unibrow is now a moustache, and constitutes part of a proper beard. This revelation is important, as it seems the main suspect is now a mexican:

Wait, i forget.. Didnt someone have an idea about stopping mexicans?.. We had to build a Guitarra de golpe factory? .. No no that wasnt it.. What were we building again.. Im sure it was a failproof plan that wasnt foiled by a ladder or a rope or anything.
    Last edited by mmocfbca7f21de; 2016-07-26 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    What programs? Free landmines for your door step? Explosive doorbell-switches? Here, we usually tell them that we're not interested in hearing about their preaches, and they go away.
    Pogroms =/= programs. A pogrom is a slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Ah, that's why most of your country keeps trying to move into West European countries? Because Poland is such a good place to live? Explains everything.
    Most of my country is still in my country... and most of my country is still Polish. I'm not sure we can say the same about yours, where the Swedes are slowly becoming a minority in your own country. Sweden, the world's rape capital. Must make you proud. It's fucking ridiculous if you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    That doesn't detract from the fact that the vast majority of terrorism in Europe takes place in a small corner of the British Isles.
    What? BRUH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    Wait ignoring is an option? I love a laugh as much as the next guy but as with the village doomsayer discourse is regress, and id like to regress my regret of time wasted talking with this guy," herper derper ppl dissgreeing with me are dump and should be killed." Apperantly saying exceedingly dumb and spitefull things isnt against le mmo policiessoill take this ignore option, how to do it?!

Wait, i forget.. Didnt someone have an idea about stopping mexicans?.. We had to build a Guitarra de golpe factory? .. No no that wasnt it.. What were we building again.. Im sure it was a failproof plan that wasnt foiled by a ladder or a rope or anything.
    I think some guy wanted to separate South from North America by getting rid of Central America in it's entirety; thus, solving the Mexican problem.

America saves France once again.

No more terrorism. Enchiladas shall be missed.

Deleted
    ah good ol' cultural enrichment that France was obviously in desperate need of these last couple of years.