Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    ;( A bit sad nothing from this cross over event looks interesting to me, but ah well. Won't please every one.
    But-but-but the fox minion!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Woo-hoo!
    Well.... and I thought the mogry flower looked retarded.

From what I recall of the original preview for this Yokai Watch crossover event, I didn't see anything from it that I really wanted. Doesn't bother me that it's in-game, though. Although I have to say...if I'm grinding FATEs for anything, it'll be crystals for WHM anima, or xp on other alt jobs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    But-but-but the fox minion!
    Hmm. I might go for a few of the minions. Kyubi looks pretty fab.

I'm going to aim to get everything for completion's sake. I've got most of the minions and two of the weapons so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Nice dude. Does it have any unique music or does it just use the same one as like Ahriman and Coeurl?
    Here's 3½ minutes of mounts BGM recorded, currently uploading to Youtube but since last message, it has only gotten 39% done.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ijk3u3nyqd...eborn.wav?dl=0

Here's 3½ minutes of mounts BGM recorded, currently uploading to Youtube but since last message, it has only gotten 39% done.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ijk3u3nyqd...eborn.wav?dl=0
    The one that Midgardsomr, Griffin and HW mounts use. Meh.

Update GET IN THEEEEEEEEERE! ROD OF THE BLACK KHAN. Final treatment procced plus 1 which was what I needed!
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-07-26 at 04:38 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm going to aim to get everything for completion's sake. I've got most of the minions and two of the weapons so far.

how many tokens do the weapons cost?

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    how many tokens do the weapons cost?
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...gathread-Guide

01. 7 Legendary Medals
    02. 9 Legendary Medals
    03. 11 Legendary Medals
    04. 15 Legendary Medals
    05. 15 Legendary Medals
    06. 15 Legendary Medals
    07. ? Legendary Medals
    08. ? Legendary Medals
    09. ? Legendary Medals
    10. ? Legendary Medals
    11. ? Legendary Medals
    12. ? Legendary Medals
    13. ? Legendary Medals

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    The one that Midgardsomr, Griffin and HW mounts use. Meh.
    Oh, guess I'll cancel my Youtube upload and free my connection for better usage.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...gathread-Guide

01. 7 Legendary Medals
    02. 9 Legendary Medals
    03. 11 Legendary Medals
    04. 15 Legendary Medals
    05. 15 Legendary Medals
    06. 15 Legendary Medals
    07. ? Legendary Medals
    08. ? Legendary Medals
    09. ? Legendary Medals
    10. ? Legendary Medals
    11. ? Legendary Medals
    12. ? Legendary Medals
    13. ? Legendary Medals

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, guess I'll cancel my Youtube upload and free my connection for better usage.
    Yeah sorry for wasting your time/connection a bit for uploading it. Was hoping the mount had a bit more of a unique tune.

Deleted
    I'm not that interested in the Yokai Watch event tbh. I did the starting quest of it and got the only minion i wanted, Blizzaria, since i always liked the japanese myths about the yuki-onna (yokai/apperation name)and their various art depictions, like Froslass in pokemon, but other then that i am unlikely to do anything else of it.

Part of me also thinks its a crosover event for a silly game, but hey 15 years ago pokemon got treated as silly here too by lots of people and i am still a die hard pokemon fan this day, so i am not one to judge i guess :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    I'm not that interested in the Yokai Watch event tbh. I did the starting quest of it and got the only minion i wanted, Blizzaria, since i always liked the japanese myths about the yuki-onna (yokai/apperation name)and their various art depictions, like Froslass in pokemon, but other then that i am unlikely to do anything else of it.
    I'm the same for Kyubi due to my fascination with foxes and particularly with the kitsune stories from Japan, but the PLD and DRK swords look sweet for later glamour use, so I'm planning to chase after them too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Part of me also thinks its a crosover event for a silly game
    Imho games other than FFs are immersion breaking and I really wish they wouldn't do these promotional cross events.

Deleted
    I mean... there is no harm in it guys. I m actually really liking the event! It provides me with a buttload more minions (which I love) and I like a few of the weapons as well as the mount. Not to mention it's a lasting event as it takes a while to get everything done as opposed to the 15 minute long events we were getting for a while so I welcome that. Yeah it's a bit grindy but you don't have to get everything! The DRK sword looks amazeballs.

yup i defo want the drk and whm weapons
    and its something nice to do I guess and more incentive to lv a low lv class while doing the fates :P

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Imho games other than FFs are immersion breaking and I really wish they wouldn't do these promotional cross events.
    I think its at least worth it for the weapons, some are clearly youkai based but ones like white mage and dark knight arent and are just really cool looking weapons. It takes maybe 45 minutes of fates for the first few and its a good excuse to get some xp to other jobs.

-and god knows when people realised the yuki-onna youkai is just a tiny animu girl in a kimono the weeb audience went nuts for it.

But when you main NIN hovernyan is best youkai.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've soon obtained 4th weapon. Not really liking this, but at least we've until October to grind these..

Manjimutt best Yokai I don't care what anyone says! . Can't get on FF14 atm.

Has anyone got the new Fat Moogle mount they're selling on the cash shop? If so do male Miq'ote still sit on it like spastics or do they sit on it normally?

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    Has anyone got the new Fat Moogle mount they're selling on the cash shop? If so do male Miq'ote still sit on it like spastics or do they sit on it normally?
    Not sure. Had a Miqo passenger and looked normal to me although I was busy singing Good King Moggle Mog at the top of my lungs .