Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    Bill O’Reilly's response to Michelle Obama's speech

Bahahaha.

As if African Americans needed another reason to not vote conservative. O'Reilly's doing Clinton's work for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I...what does that have to do with anything I wrote?
    Nothing, that's what happens when you get Hooked.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It means your boy sold his soul for nothing. His platform isnt going anywhere because trump is going to be president. Bernie sold out for 30 pieces of silver.
    What kind of insane world do you live in where Sanders and his supporters influencing the Democratic platform to make it the most progressive in the party's history is "selling your soul for nothing."

Don't bother answering because I already know its going to be a bunch of nonsensical ramblings about Trump already assured victory. I just wanted others to see a second copy of this completely nutso response.

No im saying the refugees will vote 100% democrat no matter what the platform is, thus eliminating any threat of the liberal democrats messing up the neo-globalist democrat plans. You think they are bringing in refugees because they care?, hell no. Look at all these black cities that are almost 4th world countries, ran by democrats.
    Quite the conspiracy you have cooked up there. I especially enjoyed the part where you skipped 3rd world and went straight for 4th world.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Christ I'm so tired of this. I wish we could have had a substantial discussion on Clinton's policies. But between Sanders supporters acting like spoiled fucking children and Trump supporters just constantly lying, any legitimate discussion gets drowned out by the bullshit.
    There would be absolutely nothing to gain by having a "substantial discussion on Clinton's policies". Her policies (much like Trumps) are what's most politically expedient on any given day.

IMO would have been a much better race, and discussion, if we were looking at Ted vs Bernie. Each appears to have at least some level of conviction about their policies as misguided as either's may be perceived.

Quote Originally Posted by Sury View Post
    Quite the conspiracy you have cooked up there. I especially enjoyed the part where you skipped 3rd world and went straight for 4th world.
    Its not conspiracy theory, its the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Sury View Post
    I sure hope Darkseid, at least, shows up.

Spoiled-ass rich kids who haven't had to want for anything in their life wanting to "burn it all down" because they didn't get 100% of what they wanted the immediate first time they voted. This is so incredibly tied into the special snowflake culture of the generation I'm unfortunately considered part of.
    Go ahead and burn it down you get a conservative supreme court for the next 20 years because 1 is up obviously, Thomas wants to leave and Ginsburg unless shes a lich isn't going to last much longer considering she will be 87 in 4 years. You can have a central-liberal 6-3 court or you can have a hard end conservative 6-3 court for the next 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    There would be absolutely nothing to gain by having a "substantial discussion on Clinton's policies". Her policies (much like Trumps) are what's most politically expedient on any given day.

IMO would have been a much better race, and discussion, if we were looking at Ted vs Bernie. Each appears to have at least some level of conviction about their policies as misguided as either's may be perceived.
    Ted cruz would have lost big, trump will destroy hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Go ahead and burn it down you get a conservative supreme court for the next 20 years because 1 is up obviously, Thomas wants to leave and Ginsburg unless shes a lich isn't going to last much longer considering she will be 87 in 4 years. You can have a central-liberal 7-2 court or you can have a hard end conservative 6-3 court for the next 20 years.
    They don't care. They aren't thinking long-term whatsoever. They want all that they want and they want it now. They will not accept anything less than 100%.

The ones I find hilarious are those living in a delusion about, "Oh well let Trump win and then in 4 years there will be a truly progressive candidate." From where? Are we going to grow one out of the fucking ground? You're going to give up the SUPREME COURT for an entire generation because Clinton wavered in the TPP? Jesus fuck off to all those people. Never vote.

Go ahead and burn it down you get a conservative supreme court for the next 20 years because 1 is up obviously, Thomas wants to leave and Ginsburg unless shes a lich isn't going to last much longer considering she will be 87 in 4 years. You can have a central-liberal 7-2 court or you can have a hard end conservative 6-3 court for the next 20 years.
    What do think is going to happen if hillary takes away our 2nd amendment?. She has stated she will and law abiding gun owners arent going for that. When they turn law abiding citizens into criminals overnight, this country will be ripped apart.

I sure hope Darkseid, at least, shows up.
    I would go and see that movie.

What do think is going to happen if hillary takes away our 2nd amendment?. She has stated she will and law abiding gun owners arent going for that.
    Alright, this is too much. She's stated she wants to remove the Second Amendment? Please link to it.

Oh, and hardmode, it can't be Trump asserting it with zero evidence.

Bahahaha.

As if African Americans needed another reason to not vote conservative. O'Reilly's doing Clinton's work for her.
    Not following. What's O'Reilly's comments have to do with conservatives?

Alright, this is too much. She's stated she wants to remove the Second Amendment? Please link to it.

There is a reason his named is "Hooked". Its pretty obvious what he is doing but I can't exactly say it without being infracted haha.

There is a reason his named is "Hooked"
    I KNOW, BUT I ENJOY IT SO MUCH ;_______;

Don't ruin my fun.

I dont need to, gun owners already know what your parties plans are. Take away the guns from law abiding citizens and reduce the penalties for criminals who commit crimes with guns.

I dont need to, gun owners already know what your parties plans are. Take away the guns from law abiding citizens and reduce the penalties for criminals who commit crimes with guns.
    Oh you gorgeous beast, this was exactly what I was hoping for <3

Thank you for delivering, now I can sleep well tonight.

Then answer me this. If trump is such a shoe in for president and if Obama has unlimited power to go around congress why has he not order the final solution to take away all the guns from the gun owners in this country?

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Depends. The dnc has been able to tell the media what to show and not show according to emails.
    Again - not true. Someone posted a google doc of the most damning "DNC EMail leaks" and they're all about pulling clips from the daily reels to comment on them.