Page 89 of 137 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    oh my god is that a real advert??????
    That is a great ad, actually. Has a lot of crossover appeal.

I know I wouldn't want children listening to those statements from Trump.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    That is a great ad, actually. Has a lot of crossover appeal.

I know I wouldn't want children listening to those statements from Trump.
    Those messages of hope might inspire children to escape slavery.

We can't have that, right?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    hi everybody, how's it going
    Hillary Clinton is a Woman in case you didn't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Oh look who it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Those messages of hope might inspire children to escape slavery.

We can't have that, right?
    What part of those statements by Trump were messages of hope? Do you think child slavery is a problem in the United States, Garian?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Hillary Clinton is a Woman in case you didn't know.
    We definitely need to keep telling people about this fact. Although nothing is really confirmed, has Hillary released her physical examination records from her personal physician??? How can we REALLY know?? /tinfoil hat

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I love the nonargument of "calm down."
    It was friendly advice.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    As I said before, if you think that literally 100% of the speakers are fake, then the problem is probably yourself.
    You're definitely free to think that. However, I literally did not say 100% of the speakers are fake. I said that these speakers, who had spoken thus far tonight, were 100% fake. There's a difference.

Deleted
    What part of those statements by Trump were messages of hope? Do you think child slavery is a problem in the United States, Garian?
    Come on Celista, you queen bees never like each other. You are always in competition. Rise above this pettiness and look out for your own interests.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    It was friendly advice.

You're definitely free to think that. However, I literally did not say 100% of the speakers are fake. I said that these speakers, who had spoken thus far tonight, were 100% fake. There's a difference.
    Actually there's no difference at all Either way all of the speakers to have spoken up until the time of comment are 100% 'unreal' by either assertion.
    Last edited by drakensoul; 2016-07-27 at 10:36 PM.

Oh look who it is.

- - - Updated - - -

We definitely need to keep telling people about this fact. Although nothing is really confirmed, has Hillary released her physical examination records from her personal physician??? How can we REALLY know?? /tinfoil hat
    I agree. Trump should release his tax returns when Hillary Clinton proves to the US with a pic of her genitals so we all know she is actually a woman. you know what.. scratch that... I really don't want to see that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by drakensoul View Post
    Actually there's no difference at all Either way all of the speakers to have spoken up until the time of comment are 100% fake by either assertion.
    Nah, not at all. But, fair enough, perhaps people weren't aware that on Wednesday (although, it's Thursday here) I would be talking about Wednesday's speakers. Should've made it clear, I guess.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Oh look, it's the gay man who will support a candidate who will allow Muslim extremists to burn and behead gay people.

What the hell is wrong with you?
    You know the line you don't cross in debate? You crossed it.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    You know the line you don't cross in debate? You crossed it.
    Garian doesn't debate, he's just here to provoke people between forum vacations.

7+ Year Old Account
    Garian doesn't debate, he's just here to provoke people between forum vacations.
    Heh. Good point.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Deleted
    So the media isnt reporting about the protest outside of the Convention by the Bernie supporters... is anyone suprised about this?

Deleted
    You reveal your punitive nature.

Be reasonable for once.

Maybe the world of normal people is alien to you. "Fine". We don't like our entire country's industry to be outsourced to China so that you can buy prettier shoes.

Deleted
    See, point proven.
    So now you expect a warrior male or a cuck to deal with me, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    So the media isnt reporting about the protest outside of the Convention by the Bernie supporters... is anyone suprised about this?
    Yes they are...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/26/us...s-sanders.html
    http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...-in-cleveland/
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...tion/87580080/
    http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...htmlstory.html
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...s-philadelphia
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...-kick-off.html

If you're not seeing it your'e not looking. Or you're trying to spin a false narrative.

Deleted
    Interesting that the DNC is much, much more outrageous and disgusting in the sheer amount of worship and adulation of the character and personage of the nominee rather than their policies and ideals, than the GOP convention was.

Suppose that was because everyone hates Trump. But, at least it wasn't this level of sickening praise.

Interesting that the DNC is much, much more outrageous and disgusting in the sheer amount of worship and adulation of the character and personage of the nominee rather than their policies and ideals, than the GOP convention was.
    Replace the, "EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLE AND YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!" with "HILLARY IS GREAT" and the conventions are the same. Light on specifics/details but heavy on pandering to their bases.

Shocking, it's almost like that's what usually happens at conventions.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Suppose that was because everyone hates Trump. But, at least it wasn't this level of sickening praise.
    Well, as nice as Bill Clinton is at speeches it is pretty hilarious that they are spending so much time trying to make her seem human.

"Hey, she cared about some people that one time!" XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.