Page 11 of 431 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    50m for Stones is actually even funnier than twice that for Pogba.

He's awful.
    Like, seriously bad. No positional awareness no sense of danger not the quickest.

He's the English David Luiz: a midfielder with a half decent pass on him that's big and tall and put in central defense.
    Bonkers money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    50m for Stones is actually even funnier than twice that for Pogba.

He's awful.
    Like, seriously bad. No positional awareness no sense of danger not the quickest.

He's the English David Luiz: a midfielder with a half decent pass on him that's big and tall and put in central defense.
    Bonkers money.
    He's worth as much as Stirling. That's the quality £50m gets you.

Deleted
    The world truely has gone insane then.

Top players like Pjanic going for 30 and these overhyped donkeys going for twice that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, he is worth as much as sterling...however sterling was only ever worth 30 tops.

Beat the dippers.
    Good start to the morning.

Hopefully they didn't spend all their money on travelling out, and they can actually afford to eat tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still a Leeds hater, will always be a Leeds hater.

Mino Raiola is a slimeball of an agent. He wants 20 million? Can he play right back for that kind of cash?

10+ Year Old Account
    The world truely has gone insane then.

Top players like Pjanic going for 30 and these overhyped donkeys going for twice that.
    Like I say, it's about ability to pay. Otamendi was something like £30-40M too, and he's not exactly impressed.

Deleted
    Umtiti half / 2/3rds the price of Otamendi ?
    I wonder who got the better deal?

Otamendi works well with a calm partner. But when he partners another wildcard, such as Mangala, then it doesn't work out so well.

New season can't start soon enough.

This thread is shite at the moment.

Deleted
    At least West Ham are flying the PL flag in Europe!

Oh wait they're losing to a Slovenian team I've never heard of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Well, he is worth as much as sterling...however sterling was only ever worth 30 tops.
    30?

He's worth about 20 million, most overrated player since Henderson. Lad needs to learn how to run correctly never mind kick a ball.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least West Ham are flying the PL flag in Europe!

Oh wait they're losing to a Slovenian team I've never heard of.
    Can't have people forgetting they're tinpot can we?

Pogba to man utd should be official this weekend. For $112mill all up, with the agent getting 20mill himself.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Pogba to man utd should be official this weekend. For $112mill all up, with the agent getting 20mill himself.
    thanks based itk roberto carlos
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Dw durrty Arsenal signed Takuma Asano and got snubbed by a 29 year old chav that has never been on big money.

Still got Xhaka right? Hopefully he can pass the ball into the net for Giroud

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemii View Post
    30?

He's worth about 20 million, most overrated player since Henderson. Lad needs to learn how to run correctly never mind kick a ball.
    Yeah, agreed I gave 30 as the real upper limit.

Dw durrty Arsenal signed Takuma Asano and got snubbed by a 29 year old chav that has never been on big money.

Still got Xhaka right? Hopefully he can pass the ball into the net for Giroud
    Got snubbed by a 1 season wonder and probable PED user who was too scared to get found out a fraud, and a quality midfielder we didn't have to pay 100million for. Yeah this transfer window has been shambolic even by our standards.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Got snubbed by a 1 season wonder and probable PED user who was too scared to get found out a fraud, and a quality midfielder we didn't have to pay 100million for. Yeah this transfer window has been shambolic even by our standards.
    Yeah its pretty scary stuff making a run for top 4 each year and crashing out of the champions league.

Yeah its pretty scary stuff making a run for top 4 each year and crashing out of the champions league.
    You know I take a lot of hate about Arsenal but it's hard to give anything back. Do they have any football teams where you live, or is it just a bunch of rugby players fucking sheep?