Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Weltmacht View Post
    This policy will just lead to the total fall-out of any refugee etc sympahty in Western Europe. After all these decades, there are still no reliable methods of integration. It is just a folly to belive this huge surge of refugees could be integrated more effectively than the previous generations of foreigners. And by letting in these refugees terrorists have been able to easily travel into Europe. It cannot and will not be the answer to Middle Eastern and African troubles that people move into Europe. Otherwise it will lead to civil war and ultimately navies shooting refugee boats in the Meditterannean and nobody wants that.

When is enogh enough? The stream will not stop, as the climate gets hotter people farther and farther from the Medittereanea will push towards to cross into the EU. If European civilization is to survive this cannot continue.

EDIT: And I'd like to point out I don't advocate for shootings civil wars etc. it's just what I fear will happen in 10 to 30 years if this continues
    You're absolutely right in having that kind of worry. This is NOT sustainable.
    What you are seeing now is the consequence of a series of actions taken. Those actions did NOT work in the slightest. Quite the opposite instead. We need to change foreign policies TOMORROW and MAYBE in 10-15 years time we can see an improvement.
    IF we keep on following crazy maniacs like Hollande, yes we will collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    He can talk as he has two oceans in between. He does not understand that SOCIAL TENSION is something we simply cant allow to happen in here. We're not an island somewhere else. We have to deal with our neighbours. And what we've been doing so far does not work.
    Well, you all better do something, or eventually people are going to be demanding blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Well, you all better do something, or eventually people are going to be demanding blood.
    Nothing we can do apart from calming people down. People leave their countries for reasons. The migration pattern has changed for reasons.
    We fucked up and this is the price.
    Want to help? Stop creating chaos around our borders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    And then you'll have people come back and somehow claim that "Christianity has committed more acts of terrorism on U.S. soil" but then cite things like Oklahoma City as being a Christian inspired attack simply because he was a Christian.
    So, an attack committed by Muslims is always Muslim-inspired, while an attack committed by Christians is only Christian-inspired when it is convenient for you?

Among what was listed, the Moscow attack definitely wasn't Muslim-inspired, it was a response to Chechnya losing the war and rebels striking back. It had nothing to do with them being Muslims, just like attacks by IRA had nothing to do with most of them being Christians.

"I can't dispute the information, so ima stick my fingers in my ears and shout"
    The burden of proof is on you, Tony.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Nothing we can do apart from calming people down. People leave their countries for reasons. The migration pattern has changed for reasons.
    We fucked up and this is the price.
    Want to help? Stop creating chaos around our borders.
    Don't tell me how to live my life.

Deleted
    Germany gonna start World War 3. Just like they have two previous.

If your way of life fucks with my way of life i must bow to the mighty america.

Nah the Australien attacked first with bomerangs.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    So, an attack committed by Muslims is always Muslim-inspired, while an attack committed by Christians is only Christian-inspired when it is convenient for you?

Among what was listed, the Moscow attack definitely wasn't Muslim-inspired, it was a response to Chechnya losing the war and rebels striking back. It had nothing to do with them being Muslims, just like attacks by IRA had nothing to do with most of them being Christians.

The burden of proof is on you, Tony.

LOL, I provided some information!!!

Deleted
    ... say what?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    more like a civil war between the righties against lefties combined with jihadies. who knows? maybe France will join too.
    Last edited by Elian; 2016-07-30 at 01:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not? Nobody is perfect. You should consider his advice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elian View Post
    more like a civil war between the righties against lefties combined with jihadies. who knows? maybe France will join too.
    You'd really like that wouldnt you?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    She will go down in history as the person that destroyed Germany, and the entire European continent. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but within the next 100 or 200 years people will look back and blame her for destroying so much.
    I doubt it. The population of Germanistan will look back with pride on what Merkel did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Me too!

I hate when people twist facts and forsake reason. So go to hell Merkel!
    The Chancellor has much more information at her disposal than some angry internet posters. Let's be real.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    I doubt it. The population of Germanistan will look back with pride on what Merkel did.
    And... When that happens, it will be... Merkel's fault?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Is that what the objectors to the Nazi regime were told?
    Well wasn't the Nazi regime condemned by human rights groups?
    I mean I wasn't alive at the time but there's a difference between helping those fleeing war and killing innocents. Go brush up on your logic pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    The Chancellor has much more information at her disposal than some angry internet posters. Let's be real.
    We know she does it gets leaked ever once and a while and we get to see what she is covering up...

15+ Year Old Account
    Merkel was right about one thing, she said "Give me ten years time, and you won't recognize Germany!"

Sometimes I wonder what an echo-chamber looks like, and then i look through my search history, and see this place. I think for my next ARK: Survival Evolved RP I will roleplay an MMO-Champion Liberal, and do backflips, handsprings, the splits, all kinds of weird shit. I'll fight for gay rights, and muslim's right to kill gays at the same time. I'll worship the worst German chancellor in history.

That's fair for me to say, I think Hitler was probably one of the worst human's to ever be born, Nero and Stalin beat him in my opinion, but as Chancellor... at least he cared about his people!

- - - Updated - - -

And... When that happens, it will be... Merkel's fault?
    No, it will be Mohammad's, praise be unto him! Allllllaahhhh AKBAR!!!! *Boom*

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Germany needs a recall election. This bitch is crazy.
    Amen.

I am innocent though, never voted for her. Never ever would...