10+ Year Old Account
    this doesn't look good for america's next best hope.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I finally decided on my "cheap but topical" Halloween costume for this year. Totally going to pwn all those Trumps and Hillarys at the party.

PS Only sad people dress up as Jill Stein for Halloween.

is this legit? even that bitch is against her?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    [/img]

Is bitch a technical term? Does it make you feel bigger?

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Is bitch a technical term? Does it make you feel bigger?
    she is a person that causes fake outrage over pointless bullshit. bitch is a fitting term.

a fitting term for both of the women being talked about currently, but even this one has the good sense to dislike clinton.

10+ Year Old Account
    she is a person that causes fake outrage over pointless bullshit. bitch is a fitting term.

a fitting term for both of the women being talked about currently, but even this one has the good sense to dislike clinton.
    So you're calling people bitch to compensate for your fake outrage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    I finally decided on my "cheap but topical" Halloween costume for this year. Totally going to pwn all those Trumps and Hillarys at the party.

http://media1.fdncms.com/stranger/im..._the_dnc-9.jpg

PS Only sad people dress up as Jill Stein for Halloween.
    Theres actually correlation (not causation) between the number of mask sold in a candidates likeness and whether or not they win the election. Expect a lot of Trumps and Clintons (Bill and Hillary) at Halloween parties this year.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

the fun party

Deleted
    https://twitter.com/femfreq/status/760288049938837504

It's fake.

EDIT: Actually, reading the replies, it seems she edited the tweet. Maybe it's real after all.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-08-02 at 07:58 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by billymayz View Post
    This is being reported only by extremely fringe outlets. Have to wait whether it's unfounded BS or if the bigger media outlets pick up on it. Of course, being that they're establishment outlets, they're not keen to jump on a story that'll discredit the establishment candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    This is being reported only by extremely fringe outlets. Have to wait whether it's unfounded BS or if the bigger media outlets pick up on it. Of course, being that they're establishment outlets, they're not keen to jump on a story that'll discredit the establishment candidate.
    https://twitter.com/wikileaks?lang=en

scroll down a little to this title Hillary Clinton took cash from, was director of, company that did deals with ISIS

Deleted

Never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    No one's saying to worship this as prophecy, it's a poll and a post convention one at that. Could be fine, could be BS and is most likely over energized in Hillary's favor much like it was for Trump last week. The methodology looks fine.

It'll be very interesting to see where the polls are on September 1st. Johnson has to break 10% to get in the debates imo
    Quote Originally Posted by billymayz View Post
    https://twitter.com/wikileaks?lang=en

scroll down a little to this title Hillary Clinton took cash from, was director of, company that did deals with ISIS
    When she was at the state department, she funded an army of 50,000 child soldiers in South Sudan, so is it really so surprising that she is in bed with people who are in bed with ISIS?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by kanuty View Post
    [IMG]https://i.sli.mg/P9axAL.jpg[IMG]

Never forget
    And Never Forget that Bernie, despite that, finds Hillary 10x more qualified to be president than Donald Dump.

- - - Updated - - -

She does this!? Hillary!?!? Not Donald Dump!!?!! But HILLARY!?!!

/facepalm

Stop projecting your own insecurities onto others, KK?

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

/facepalm

i was talking about sarkeesian.

no, the outrage hillary sparks is all too real, because she's a warmonger. you wanna see the outrage clinton's ideas spark? look at orlando, the twin towers, the attack in california, the attack in paris, and the list goes on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    And Never Forget that Bernie, despite that, finds Hillary 10x more qualified to be president than Donald Dump.

- - - Updated - - -

/facepalm

Well its his word period

And hillary /trump are 2 fuckin retards

- - - Updated - - -

i was talking about sarkeesian.

no, the outrage hillary sparks is all too real, because she's a warmonger. you wanna see the outrage clinton's ideas spark? look at orlando, the twin towers, the attack in california, the attack in paris, and the list goes on.

Liar? nah

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    When she was at the state department, she funded an army of 50,000 child soldiers in South Sudan, so is it really so surprising that she is in bed with people who are in bed with ISIS?

Anyone who uses child soldiers is a monster imo. I don't think Hitler, Stalin, or Mao ever went that route.(may be wrong on Mao though). I would love to see the proof of it, as stomach churning as that is

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kanuty View Post
    Liar? nah
    That was then, this is now.

You want a politician to adapt and adjust their views on subjects over time, as the available information and the views of the electorate they represent change. A politician who obstinately sticks by their guns despite that is both willfully ignorant and poor at their job, of representing that electorate.

No, Clinton saying one thing more than a decade ago, and another thing today, that doesn't make her a "liar". It means she changed her mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    No, Clinton saying one thing more than a decade ago, and another thing today, that doesn't make her a "liar". It means she changed her mind.
    Some people seem to have a hard time beliving that is possible for a politician.