Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    You are free to look up the specific passages (which they provided all the numbers for) yourself to get the context.

Yeah, cutting off heads and fingers. Totally not violent.
    Do you know what "context" means?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Go away. You are being far too truthful.
    Sorry

Damn, now I'm letting my Canadian side take over

Don't care. If enough of them die either they will realize that they need to actually address the issue. Or they will all convert to Islam and adopt Sharia law.

Their problem. I don't have family there. And if I did I would tell their asses to move or start praying to Muhammad

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Do you have sources to back that claim up?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have sources to back that claim up?
    That's what people in this thread said French sources were saying. Go check them out. I'm gonna continue musing if holding the president hostage, while killing or harming no one, to get a lifetime supply of pizza ingredients is terrorism or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Daily reminder that saying there's a problem with Islam is not the same as saying there's a problem with every Muslim.

In the same vein as saying that there's a problem within the Catholic Clergy concerning small boys, doesn't mean every Catholic molests small boys.
    I agree. Even Christianity has it's issues. Most religions do. However, pointing out that fact toward Islam gets you banned, called racist (not sure how that works) and Liberals will condemn you.

This is gun be good...

You are EXACTLY the reason why terrorism is becoming a useless word. Similarly to why all those idiots talking about going to war for "freedom" made that word also useless and meaningless.
    See... Terrorism, quoting Oxford is:

As such, unless there are LINKS connecting the ones burning the bus to any sort of political movement or ideology, this one CANNOT be called an act of terrorism.
    People like you or the many others in here, ACTUALLY WISHING this would be a terror attack, are the ones making Terrorism a meaningless word.
    Please stop that.
    Thank you.

So... do you have them sources now or are you going to say that this is not proven to be a terrorist attack yet, and just one of the many acts of vandalism in Paris?
    You're exactly the reason why terrorism is becoming hard to combat. When you say "that's not what terrorism is" to the fucking dictionary definition. Read the quote chain. You straight up say "no it's not terrorism" to a definition of terrorism, and then you have the gall to say "idiots" like us are using it incorrectly.

I wasn't saying whether this event was related to terrorism or not. You need to learn to read. You need to drop your bias at the door. You need to stop posting when you're emotional. You need to do something because you're not seeing what others are posting.

I don't have sources because I am not arguing whether the attack is terrorism or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Deleted
    @urasim @Dextroden are we getting those links? It's getting late and Im getting tired.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    You're exactly the reason why terrorism is becoming hard to combat. When you say "that's not what terrorism is" to the fucking dictionary definition. Read the quote chain. You straight up say "no it's not terrorism" to a definition of terrorism, and then you have the gall to say "idiots" like us are using it incorrectly.

I wasn't saying whether this event was related to terrorism or not. You need to learn to read. You need to drop your bias at the door. You need to stop posting when you're emotional. You need to do something because you're not seeing what others are posting.

I don't have sources because I am not arguing whether the attack is terrorism or not.
    So you need to be quiet then cause I never argued the definition of terrorism isnt the definition of terrorism.
    That "it's not" right there was aimed at this event not having a PROVEN political backline.
    Now you wasted a good few posts off me and you also got all emotional. I mean look at that.
    I mean:
    You're exactly the reason why terrorism is becoming hard to combat
    What is this shit?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Dextroden though might still have a couple interesting links for me, or maybe he finally decided to agree with reality and call this for what it is until MORE IS KNOWN about the incident?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    But there isn't a problem with Islam either.
    We have 0.0001% of its followers committing attacks.
    Percentage-wise that's almost laughable.
    The percentage of men that commit attacks isn't that much different.
    But when I'd start a website called "genderofpeace" you'd laugh at it.

Sorry, I forgot that "feelings=facts". My bad!

Find out what?
    Couple of things.

1: Your made up number is actually too low. It's a minority, but it is much larger than 0.0001%
    2: When your religion has over 1 billion followers. 1 percent of 1 billion is 10 million. 10 million extremists is not a small matter.

So you need to be quiet then cause I never argued the definition of terrorism isnt the definition of terrorism.
    That "it's not" right there was aimed at this event not having a PROVEN political backline.
    Now you wasted a good few posts off me and you also got all emotional. I mean look at that.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Dextroden though might still have a couple interesting links for me, or maybe he finally decided to agree with reality and call this for what it is until MORE IS KNOWN about the incident?
    Oh my god, I'm dying. Calling something that is terrorism not terrorism isn't arguing against the definition. The ride never ends.

@urasim @Dextroden are we getting those links? It's getting late and Im getting tired.
    You can stop mentioning me. I already said I never was talking about the incident. It was only your inability to read that made you think I was.

Find out what?
    But I do wonder if they would count Munich as a terrorist attack?
    I dunno, mate. What do you think?

Can't be bothered to read your own posts now?

Deleted
    Do you know what "context" means?
    Do you know what any words mean? Focus on the previous argument, since you still haven't provided anything substantive, before you try to engage with me further.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Oh my god, I'm dying. Calling something that is terrorism not terrorism isn't arguing against the definition. The ride never ends.
    So you STILL call this an act of terrorism, even though you lack the evidence necessary to prove that?

As I said before:
    "I want to believe"

You're only looking for confirmation for your ideologies. And theres no turning back from that unless you decide to do it so... yeah.

I mean:

What is this shit?
    Someone defined terrorism and you said "no it's not terrorism". I need to be quiet? You need to be silent!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Do you know what any words mean? Focus on the previous argument, since you still haven't provided anything substantive, before you try to engage with me further.
    The fuck are you even talking about? Dont get edgy. If you want to stand in as the new "islam expert" and you decide to copy paste shit from shit websites, feel free, but dont act smart cause not all of us are indoctrinated by hate propaganda shite you know?

1. The number is actually 0.006625%; 106.000 out of 1.6 billion.
    2. That's why the number of 1% is ridiculously high.
    That is still not the entire truth. I too saw that statistic of 0.006625%

What that statistic does not account for is that there are some places where ISIS/extremist sympathy is as high as 15%. Also, when you account for the fact that most "moderates" do sympathise with such things like Sharia law and honor killings, that number jumps up exponentially.

But go on and act like only 10 retards are out there doing terrorist acts and we should just ignore it as a small nuisance. And keep acting that way while people keep getting murdered by these fools.

We know what side you're on.
    So you STILL call this an act of terrorism, even though you lack the evidence necessary to prove that?

As I said before:
    "I want to believe"

You're only looking for confirmation for your ideologies. And theres no turning back from that unless you decide to do it so... yeah.
    Dude. You sound crazy. You are just speaking nonsense now to be honest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Someone defined terrorism and you said "no it's not terrorism". I need to be quiet? You need to be silent!
    *pat*
    Look, I love watching desperate posters climbing off mirrors as much as anyone else, but now I really got to go. Thanks for the fun though.

I encounter enough stupidity on here, on Facebook and in real life.
    No need to delve into far right websites.
    Can't be as bad as your posts. Or, perhaps that's what you were referring to when you said "on here", hmm.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-08-04 at 01:43 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Daily reminder that saying there's a problem with Islam is not the same as saying there's a problem with every Muslim.

In the same vein as saying that there's a problem within the Catholic Clergy concerning small boys, doesn't mean every Catholic molests small boys.
    But, ya know, saying you have a problem with Islam because you have a problem with terrorists is like saying you have a problem with Catholics because of ones that molest small boys.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    But, ya know, saying you have a problem with Islam because you have a problem with terrorists is like saying you have a problem with Catholics because of ones that molest small boys.
    I do. And no one calls me a bigot for it. In fact, people cite that as a reason to dislike the Catholic church, make fun of it, and get really upset about it and get applauded.

Try that shit with Islam and you become a racist bigot.

So yes, they are the same, but they are treated vastly different.