Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Was Turalyon even from Lordaeron? After the second War, he lived in Stormwind.
    Yeah he was from Lordaeron, he initially was a priest and Uther was his mentor.

Deleted
    Christ almighty we've only had literally one quest even mentioning what Turalyon and Alleria are up to. They haven't even arrived back on Azeroth yet, so don't you think you're all jumping the gun assuming what they are and aren't gonna do when they get back?

Quote Originally Posted by YTDN View Post
    Christ almighty we've only had literally one quest even mentioning what Turalyon and Alleria are up to. They haven't even arrived back on Azeroth yet, so don't you think you're all jumping the gun assuming what they are and aren't gonna do when they get back?
    Malfurion is high and mighty all the time, and doesn't give a crap about the Night Elves, saying "patience" and "don't give in to vengeance" when the Horde was still killing their people and clear-cutting their forests as he spoke.

I don't want Alleria and Turalyon to be high and mighty like that, and immortal celestial beings on a 1,000 year crusade across the stars against the Burning Legion, replacing the Draenei in that occupation for no reason, tells me that that's exactly what Blizzard is doing with them.

Not to mention giving Alleria a Night Elf placeholder model in the alpha, when they could just as easily have given her a high elf one. Also giving her Night Elf-style gear.

It doesn't bode well, imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    Yeah he was from Lordaeron, he initially was a priest and Uther was his mentor.
    Wasn't Uther a Member of the Brotherhood of Northshire once?

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    When did I ever confused Lordaeron for Stormwind?
    When you went on about Uther and Lordaeron issues about your character. A stormwindian human has as much in common with Lordaeron as a Brit does with a Greek.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    When you went on about Uther and Lordaeron issues about your character. A stormwindian human has as much in common with Lordaeron as a Brit does with a Greek.
    characters dont have to be from stormwind
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

So in the Paladin campaign you help the Priests defend Netherlight Temple from a Legion invasion, and that's where you meet the Holy Nathrezim Lothraxion. Along with him though are Draenei from the Army of the Light who accompany Lothraxion, which raises the question, were these possibly other Eredar survivors who survived the corruption of the Argus, but didn't accompany Velen on Oshugun?

They couldn't be Velen's Draenei because it isn't possible for Alleria and Turalyon to have made contact with them. Which then begs the question, how expansive could the Army of the Light actually be?

We know that there are High Elves who accompanied Alleria and Turalyon through the portal at the beginning of their crusade and they are probably still around, and I've speculated that the Apexis from Alt. Draenor are with them, and now we know that they have Holy Nathrezim and uncorrupted Eredar. Someone earlier mentioned that the Aldrachi might be among them, which is cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    So in the Paladin campaign you help the Priests defend Netherlight Temple from a Legion invasion, and that's where you meet the Holy Nathrezim Lothraxion. Along with him though are Draenei from the Army of the Light who accompany Lothraxion, which raises the question, were these possibly other Eredar survivors who survived the corruption of the Argus, but didn't accompany Velen on Oshugun?

They couldn't be Velen's Draenei because it isn't possible for Alleria and Turalyon to have made contact with them. Which then begs the question, how expansive could the Army of the Light actually be?

We know that there are High Elves who accompanied Alleria and Turalyon through the portal at the beginning of their crusade and they are probably still around, and I've speculated that the Apexis from Alt. Draenor are with them, and now we know that they have Holy Nathrezim and uncorrupted Eredar. Someone earlier mentioned that the Aldrachi might be among them, which is cool too.
    metzen mentioned a couple blizzcons ago that he thought the idea of another ship of draenei out in space somewhere who werent running away but actually out there fighting the legion would be a really cool idea
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

can't believe i've read every single post in these thread.

1) Markmanship artifact already said that the time in the twisting nether moves slowly.
    2) being a paladin isn't based whether the user does the right thing or not, rather it's about his belief being righteous or not. just look at Turalyon for example, the reason why he went super saiyan in the first place was because he realized that the orcs being from another world doesn't fall under his sense of justice.
    3) what Turalyon did in the 2nd war wasn't merely blinding them, but paralyzing/stunning them. also it wasn't only the orcs that were paralyzed but also the humans, and the Silver Hand members which includes uther(paralyzing a paladin of uther's calibre is what made his feat impressive). also his light was so strong that even Doomhammer stepped back at the sight of it.
    4) Morgain making an abomination explode is nothing impressive(considering an abomination is an undead) compared to Turalyon making the light capable of decapitating an orc, a non-undead being.
    5) Jaina's not the strongest Mage, not by a longshot. the strongest mortal mage is the Guardian of Tirisfal(was Medivh) which was no match for a random blue wyrm(who was only beaten using Sargeras' essence) which should be no match for blue consort(Sindragosa's capable of withstanding a dragon soul) which is no match for a blue Aspect.
    6) what's with the High Exarch? i know what an Exarch, but High Exarch? it's said that the only thing higher than an Exarch is Velen.
    Last edited by death604; 2016-08-06 at 09:09 AM.

Who came up with such a stupid and ridiculous name, why would anyone name their child Turalyon?
    Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2016-08-06 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Who came up with such a stupid and ridiculous name, why would anyone name their children Turalyon?
    Says the guy that named himself XamFTW. Turalyon is the boss, it should have been him that we followed in legion, not Illidan. It would have made much more sense to have the most powerful human light user if not more powerful than most other races as the champion of the army of light. Would have made a lot more sense and we wouldn't have had to rehash yet another previously dead/defeated villain.
    Last edited by TheDestinatus; 2016-08-06 at 09:14 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Says the guy that named himself XamFTW. Turalyon is the boss, it should have been him that we followed in legion, not Illidan. It would have made much more sense to have the most powerful human light user if not more powerful than most other races as the champion of the army of light. Would have made a lot more sense and we wouldn't have had to rehash yet another previously dead/defeated villain.
    Slow down there, hoss. You haven't been keeping up with the story spoilers at all, because if you had, you'd know that it looks like Anduin is going to be the leader.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    god when will people stop saying this bullshit lie? nowhere is it said illidan is THE champion of the light or the leader its said he is A champion of the light as are others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    Slow down there, hoss. You haven't been keeping up with the story spoilers at all, because if you had, you'd know that it looks like Anduin is going to be the leader.
    also this. from ingame its looking like turalyon is the current leader of the army of light and if the comic remains accurate of the future anduin will become the leader once hes older

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Spoilers below, ye be warned. In bold I am dropping some serious story spoilers and speculations and I'll back it up as best as I can.

In Legion it is revealed that Alleria and Turalyon, upon stepping through a portal to the Twisting Nether at the end of WC2 have been bouncing around time and space, that they have been battling the Burning Legion for a Thousand Years.

Vindicator Boros: The vessel...it senses young Arator's presence!
    High Exarch Turalyon: If you can hear this, your mother and I have an important message for you.
    Alleria: For a thousand years, we have been hunting the Burning Legion across the stars.
    High Exarch Turalyon: We do not expect you to forgive us for leaving, but we did it out of love for you. To ensure your safety and the survival of our world, we chose to make this sacrifice.
    Alleria: We failed in the final battle, and it is unlikely we will survive. My son, we have one final message for you and the heroes of our world.
    High Exarch Turalyon: The Burning Legion will come in full force to Azeroth. These armies are led by Balnazzar, Gul'dan and Kil'jaeden. These three must fall before you can hope to defeat Sargeras.

Alleria: Azeroth is the last light of hope, Arator. Fight, or all is lost.
    High Exarch Turalyon: Farewell, son. May the Light guide you.
    Arator: My parents risked much to send us this warning. We must act.

Alleria and Turalyon, presumably along with a thousand years worth of gathered forces, have been hunting the Burning Legion throughout the Twisting Nether. By travelling through the Twisting Nether, they have not been aged (as the Nether is timeless).

Alleria was captured, interrogated, and lost her bow, but Vereesa concludes that she must have escaped.

This happens during the Marksmanship Hunter Artifact Quest-line.

Alleria and Turalyon may have visited Alt. Draenor some time in the past 1000 years.

In Warlords of Draenor, we encounter the Cowled Ranger, who sends us on a quest to confirm her suspicions that Alleria is somehow on the Alternate Draenor.

Her suspicions are confirmed true, the existence of the Silver-Lined Arrow is physical evidence of Alleria's presence on Alternate Draenor.

But it doesn't confirm when.

Speculation: Alleria and Turalyon arrived on Alt. Draenor hundreds of years prior to WoD, and the Apexis left with them.

So I believe that Alleria and Turalyon encountered the Apexis on this ancient Draenor, and were able to convince them to join their cause.
    The Apexis disappeared mysteriously at the height of their power, leaving behind technology that rivals that of the Draenei. The only clue to where they may have gone is with the Apexis Scroll.

"This battered scroll case has corroded shut, and the scroll within is barely readable with very careful examination. These appear to be plans and measurements for a glorious "Temple in the Sky," written in an ancient hand. It's unclear whether such a splendid structure was ever built.

A Temple in the Sky? Sounds like a Dimensional-Ship to me.

So Alleria and Turalyon's forces, aboard an Apexis Dimensional Ship, hunted the Legion for thousand years.

But let's not stop there: Who could they have picked up over their 1000 year crusade?

For starters, Alleria and Turalyon were said to have disappeared along with a small force of Men and Elves. A thousand years is a long time for Half-Elves to emerge as a people of their own, with culture that is influenced by both races.

Legion introduces a race called the Aldrachi, who were wiped out by the Legion, but there is a possibility that some were rescued by Alleria and Turalyon, adding them to their forces.

Finally, it would be difficult to traverse the Nether for 1000 years without encountering some Ethereal who would be interested in joining their cause.

Wrathion probably knew that AU Draenor was where Turalyon and Alleria ended up at some point in history.

Not sure how, but I wouldn't put it past him.
    where is this quest in Legion? what is it called and how access it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    where is this quest in Legion? what is it called and how access it?
    its paladin stuff

Formerly known as Arafal