Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Seriously? Whats up with these cops?
    First one try to jump out in front of the car (seriously?), and then they go all western and shooting in a neighborhood like that?

Do these cops get their training from cereal boxes?

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Since there is no way to ever know if anyone is armed, you are in favor of the police being able to shoot anyone at any time? Cause fear? Seems like a bad idea to me...
    That's the accurate reality we live in no way to tell whose armed and who isn't which means you show up with overwhelming force, so he can't escape, and shoot first because, when you corner someone like that they might get desperate. This is how this situation where they run ends more often than not you surrender absolutely or run if you run you're going to have problems. This is how it's always been, the only difference is now we have cameras to watch it unfold first hand.

Quote Originally Posted by LanokirX View Post
    Seriously? Whats up with these cops?
    First one try to jump out in front of the car (seriously?), and then they go all western and shooting in a neighborhood like that?

Do these cops get their training from cereal boxes?
    Yes because exiting your vehicle and another immediately trying to run you over is you jumping out in front of a car.... Because thats how that works.

At some point blacks are just going to have to surrender when they encounter police. That has to be part of the compromise they make with city governments and police. When that happens these shootings will be rare if ever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    At some point blacks are just going to have to surrender when they encounter police.
    Blacks?

How about everyone?

Just a quick hint; that's what you should be doing regardless of your race. If police tells you to stop, or freeze, you stop and "surrender". If you run away or fight them, the bullet's on you and your stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    At some point blacks are just going to have to surrender when they encounter police. That has to be part of the compromise they make with city governments and police. When that happens these shootings will be rare if ever.
    well, they could also stop breaking the law.

black communities are seen as "problematic and hostile" to the police. So the police go in with an already heightened aggression because they are expecting to be met with aggression and non cooperation.

i honestly couldn't give a fuck about potential sentencing bias ect of blacks vs white. If you don't want to go to jail.. stop committing crimes. its so simple, but for some reasons, (Some) black communities hide behind the race card for everything, when the simple thing to stop this happening. is to stop breaking the damned law.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ideally we should also move them back into new ghetto's and force them to walk and act in a manner that won't ever hint any form of threat, under which means a child carrying a gun. That's how

On a more serious note, this is straight up Cowboy behavior. The video displays a police force that is panicking what means their training is lacking, you hear them ask if they got shot at, after they gunned the person down. Yet not communicating this beforehand with the team present there.

This shoot first ask questions later is a clear display of unprofessionalism. Violence begets violence so i'm not at all surprised to see an increase of police violence and an increase of violence against the police.

I'm glad there are body cams now, things won't change for the better overnight but it will eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    why is shooting at a criminal that just tried to kill you and is fleeing not ok? i dont get this?
    because at that point he is no longer a threat to you. police are only supposed to shoot when they or someone else saftey is in immediate danger, hence the suspension of the three officers involved. i dont get how that isnt obvious; policing isnt about being petty, getting revenge and making people pay for their crimes, its about upholding the law and bringing them to court and having the legal system determine how they will pay for their crimes. we are talking about a black dude who seriously endangered the lives of officers, if they had gone by the book dealing with him, his ass would have been in jail a loooong time.
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Blacks?

How about everyone?

Just a quick hint; that's what you should be doing regardless of your race. If police tells you to stop, or freeze, you stop and "surrender". If you run away or fight them, the bullet's on you and your stupidity.
    Well I said blacks because they seem to be the most vocal about being oppressed by the police. Me being white I just don't care enough to run because there is no point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Ideally we should also move them back into new ghetto's and force them to walk and act in a manner that won't ever hint any form of threat, under which means a child carrying a gun. That's how

On a more serious note, this is straight up Cowboy behavior. The video displays a police force that is panicking what means their training is lacking, you hear them ask if they got shot at, after they gunned the person down. Yet not communicating this beforehand with the team present there.

This shoot first ask questions later is a clear display of unprofessionalism. Violence begets violence so i'm not at all surprised to see an increase of police violence and an increase of violence against the police.

I'm glad there are body cams now, things won't change for the better overnight but it will eventually.
    Bodies cams can be switched to the off position and can malfunction. If the guy was no threat then he would've just pulled over and surrendered. Not using that as a justification for what happened but both parties have to act reasonable. The guy being an asshole and the cops being an asshole in return is what we don't need. But if you aren't being an asshole in the first place then the police will never be an issue.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2016-08-07 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You don't shoot someone simply for running. You shoot them because based upon the last several minutes, they've proven to be an endangerment to the public through their actions. Now they're fleeing, still unwilling to surrender, and you're going to let the chase continue? I don't get this. I really don't.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, too bad assault is quite a bit more than theft. Thanks for ignoring that detail though.
    What I quoted is all my comment is about, thanks for making an assumption though
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by AltiarGaming View Post
    Easy fix

This, so much this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    The kid tried to run the cops over as he was crashing through their vehicles. They were completely justified. end of story
    Police doesn't operate based on the principles of caveman's justice.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Who cares?

Police kill just as many white people as they do black.

Who kills the most black people? Black people of course, a little fact BLM and SJWs like to ignore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    Who cares?

Police kill just as many white people as they do black.

Who kills the most black people? Black people of course, a little fact BLM and SJWs like to ignore.
    Isn't that the fundamental issue with American police

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Isn't that the fundamental issue with American police
    they actually kill a lot more white people than black people. but no-one cares about that as it doesnt get nice race bait headlines

North Korea / Brazil execution style. All hail American justice, where they shoot and ask questions after.

You stole a car? ---> shoot
    You stole a candy? ---> shoot
    You run from the police? ---> shoot

etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    they actually kill a lot more white people than black people. but no-one cares about that as it doesnt get nice race bait headlines
    Personally I don't really care about ethnicity regarding police killings but more about the about the % and regular occurrence of it. It's obviously cultural since people seem to worryingly accept it over there whereas over here it's incredibly rare

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Nobody should believe the bullcrap that the bodycam malfunctioned of the officer right behind the guy / shooting the guy.

It's a camera. A pretty simple piece of technology by today's standards.
    The cam got switched to on after the shooting by the officer. Even the police said so.

Deleted
    The cam got switched to on after the shooting by the officer. Even the police said so.
    Doesn't that seem shifty to be you?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Doesn't that seem shifty to be you?
    Well yeah the fact that 3 officers got stripped related to the shooting for violating police policy. Somebody is going to get prosecuted in this case. There needs to be more control involved in the cameras anyway. Like a policy that it has to be on at all times during their shift when they answer calls. No excuse policy. Like you can lose rank or consideration level type punishment for not having it on during calls.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2016-08-07 at 11:20 AM.