Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I think they never counted on the toy forms using the Artifacts.
    And still I had a chuckle too.
    Not an artifact. Also, doable on live. two handed CM sword, world shrinker and goren garb with the red orb buff in ICC before council/blood queen.
    Last edited by Justin-Sane; 2016-08-08 at 01:35 AM.

The Goren is probably my favorite toy to come out of WoD. Really useful when getting around places where mounts aren't usable. Especially now with multiple specs with little to no mobility.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    thanks, gonna try that.
    Any difference? Would be great if it worked.

Question I hope people here will have the knowledge to answer:

Will the new content of Demon Invasions and Broken Shore become available after the passing of midnight, or will ir be depended on a reset, and thus in the morning?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post

Will the new content of Demon Invasions and Broken Shore become available after the passing of midnight, or will ir be depended on a reset, and thus in the morning?
    Aren't you basically asking "Should i stay up overnight or not?"?

If I remember correctly, it'll be available after maintenance.

Is there any reason to expect they'll add more item models before launch or are they done with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Aren't you basically asking "Should i stay up overnight or not?"?
    That's basically what I'm asking, yes xD.

That's basically what I'm asking, yes xD.
    Might as well go to sleep. The invasions be there the next day up until the 30th.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    Might as well go to sleep. The invasions be there the next day up until the 30th.
    In truth it's not really about the invasion, for me. It's about what time I can roll my Demon Hunter. I'd prefer to get to that, as soon as they become available.

Extension to this: It presumably won't require a patch, so is it going up on tuesday in Europe as well as in America?

10+ Year Old Account
    my guts are telling me the invasion/dh and what not will be avaiable -after- the maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    my guts are telling me the invasion/dh and what not will be avaiable -after- the maintenance
    Based on what? They've even said on twitter that the maintenance is for that exactly. Are you just a negative nancy? EDIT: I'm an idiot. I read your post as the invasions NOT being available after maintenance even though you wrote the exact opposite, sorry.
    Last edited by Peach774; 2016-08-08 at 04:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, yeah. It would be odd if they weren't available after maintenance. Pretty confident that they don't have a command that they'd just put in at 3 AM at the reset to enable Demon Hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by crazyafgandudes View Post
    Quick question, I am on the beta, and I went to Azurewing Repose, and it looks like they significantly turned down the lighting effects there. All the grass used to glow but It no longer is... the beta forums wont let me post, so just putting that here to see if others have noticed.
    I'm assuming you're from EU. Add the US trial account to your BNet and make a character on any server. You can now use that character to post on the US beta forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallensaint View Post
    If I remember correctly, it'll be available after maintenance.
    How long is maintenance usually?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    How long is maintenance usually?
    I thought people were exaggerating when they said your posts are filled with ridiculous questions, but I see that isn't the case. Oh well, can't be bothered to read inane shit anymore, so congrats on being the second person on my ignore list.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should be. Did say August 9th 2016 after all.
    For the Horde!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Can't wait for the angry people on tuesday/wednesday because they have no idea whats the difference between pre-order and pre-purchase.
    Are people really that stupid?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as how the maintenance is starting at 9am pacific time and ending at (supposedly) 12......I would assume that's when the dh and Brokenshores would open. But I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxshas View Post
    I thought people were exaggerating when they said your posts are filled with ridiculous questions, but I see that isn't the case. Oh well, can't be bothered to read inane shit anymore, so congrats on being the second person on my ignore list.
    The thread became stained after he started posting. I remember the constant updates on his lv 64 male Tauren enhancement shaman. I think he really liked his lv 64 male Tauren enhancement shaman but now he's going to play demon hunter and not his lv 64 male Tauren enhancement shaman.