Move over Floridaman, here comes Floridawoman.

Source: http://www.wesh.com/news/police-woma...s-man/41101100

DELAND, Fla. —A local woman is accused of driving three juveniles around looking for homeless people, then allowing the juveniles to shoot a man with BB rifles.

Amina El-Zayat, 36, was arrested after 1 a.m. Sunday. DeLand police said El-Zayat was driving when the juveniles shot BBs from two Airsoft rifles at a homeless man who was picking through garbage at a gas station on Woodland Boulevard.
    I can't even fathom how someone that age could even imagine taking kids to do this. wtf

Plot twist: the victim was Floridaman.

we need to regulate BB guns more.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    we need to regulate BB guns more.
    It's Florida, I'd start with bath salts.

She was training them for the 77 virgins.

10+ Year Old Account
    That article is a mess.

BBs

Airsoft

BB Pellets

Which is it? Airsoft isn't going to do shit to anyone and are literally made for shooting at people. Normal BBs can be dangerous, but probably aren't going to kill anyone. Pellet rifles can actually kill people.

Not saying its ok to shoot random people with any of them, but there is a big difference between being annoying shooting someone with an airsoft gun and having reckless disregard for life shooting at someone with a pellet rifle.
    Last edited by I Push Buttons; 2016-08-08 at 10:00 PM.

Deleted

There has to be right?

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    That article is a mess.

BBs

Airsoft

BB Pellets

Which is it? Airsoft isn't going to do shit to anyone and are literally made for shooting at people. Normal BBs can be dangerous, but probably aren't going to kill anyone. Pellet rifles can actually kill people.

Not saying its ok to shoot random people with any of them, but there is a big difference between being annoying shooting someone with an airsoft gun and having reckless disregard for life shooting at someone with a pellet rifle.
    You are asking a bit much. Here is the media guide to real firearms:

We used to shoot each other with BB guns as kids, mom would say "where did you get all those little round bruises?"

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

i shout out my buddies window with a BB gun once. his cousin was in the room of the window i shot, and the look on his face was that of "omfg what have you just done" and "hahahahahaha" all mixed.

worth the 35 bucks to replace the glass
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

amina el-zayat? sounds like training for the future.

Airsoft isn't going to do shit to anyone and are literally made for shooting at people.
    I mean with proper gear, sure. Shit hurts pretty bad without it. Still assault. (I see your point, but still. Just saying.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    I mean with proper gear, sure. Shit hurts pretty bad without it. Still assault. (I see your point, but still. Just saying.)
    From my understanding the kind of airsoft guns that the big spenders use are quite painful and can embed the little plastic pellet in your skin.

One of the training facilities I go to has a shoot-house and they use extremely high dollar airsoft guns and you can see where they put holes in the drywall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    From my understanding the kind of airsoft guns that the big spenders use are quite painful and can embed the little plastic pellet in your skin.

One of the training facilities I go to has a shoot-house and they use extremely high dollar airsoft guns and you can see where they put holes in the drywall.
    If you shoot into bare skin, sure. But all the profession facilities and amateur gatherings of airlift that I have attended, full limb protection was required. Heavy clothes *usually* suffice, but a lot of the guys i’ve seen wear gear specifically crafted for high powered airsoft.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

So mom teaching kids how to do drive bys?
    Thats the USA we all know and love!

Seriously though, glad they didn't use "real" weapons and that she's locked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    If you shoot into bare skin, sure. But all the profession facilities and amateur gatherings of airlift that I have attended, full limb protection was required. Heavy clothes *usually* suffice, but a lot of the guys i’ve seen wear gear specifically crafted for high powered airsoft.
    Oh I don't disagree, but we are simply going off the comment above that Push Buttons made:

Airsoft isn't going to do shit to anyone and are literally made for shooting at people.
    That is basically false, unless, as you pointed out, they are geared up specifically for shooting them.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    You are asking a bit much. Here is the media guide to real firearms:

http://c1.nrostatic.com/sites/defaul...jpg-large.jpeg
    I like the version that has an AR-15 labeled as an AK-47.

*giggles* Would you care to stand still as a target at 10 meters?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.