10+ Year Old Account
    Sick of averaging one pokeball per stop. They need to find a way to keep them refreshed, like giving you one for walking a certain amount.

Deleted
    Perfect IV meowth, evolved it ....and this persian has the absolute worst possible moveset lol

The search for a better pokemon continues

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    seems like a lot of pokestops have been taken out of central park
    Fix it by taking away really seems to be Niantic's motto.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Hmmm did they make another change to XP cause I keep getting a 100xp bonus and I don't know why.
    They actually totally fixed the throw XP. You can now get throw bonuses and curveball bonuses on the same catch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    They actually totally fixed the throw XP. You can now get throw bonuses and curveball bonuses on the same catch.
    True but this 100xp bonus was coming up on straight throws w/o a nice/great or excellent.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Fix it by taking away really seems to be Niantic's motto.
    Well, to be fair, central park was disgusting it was bound to happen.

And just to clarify, only spoofed there once or twice to see what it was like on a secondary account as i was curious what the fuss was about, and it was absolutely frustrating to see how many pokemon spawned there and how many pokestops were there in comparison to what i have seen almost everywhere else.

Should just enjoy it while it lasted, it was bound to get a heavy handed nerf at some point as it was way over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Sick of averaging one pokeball per stop. They need to find a way to keep them refreshed, like giving you one for walking a certain amount.
    I wish that was my average. I throw away so many regular pokeballs. I would trade you pokeballs for potions all day. I've never tossed any potion.

Niantic needs to nerf Big Cities and buff suburbs/rural areas. Central park having like 9001 pokestops meanwhile the whole state of North Dakota has like 5.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Niantic needs to nerf Big Cities and buff suburbs/rural areas. Central park having like 9001 pokestops meanwhile the whole state of North Dakota has like 5.
    More importantly, they need to normalize spawn rates. It should be based on relative regional cell usage, not absolute cell usage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    More importantly, they need to normalize spawn rates. It should be based on relative regional cell usage, not absolute cell usage.
    If they want to kill two birds with one stone, make pokemon spawn randomly as you walk, like, you know, how it works in pokemon games. That would lower the incentive to spoof since you have to teleport around, although not get rid of it since people can still sit at lures. Plus it would fix the issue of rural players seeing jack all for pokemon.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    If they want to kill two birds with one stone, make pokemon spawn randomly as you walk, like, you know, how it works in pokemon games. That would lower the incentive to spoof since you have to teleport around, although not get rid of it since people can still sit at lures. Plus it would fix the issue of rural players seeing jack all for pokemon.

Nox allows you to "walk" with directional keys.

7+ Year Old Account
    ok i HATE this new "curve balls are easier" shit... cause every ball i throw, ends up curving to the side, no matter how straight i throw it... and its not even that like it goes off to the edge cause im aiming wrong, its litterally doing the glow "curve" effect, even though idident spin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

The potion situation needs to be addressed in POGO, I feel. Potions could be sold in cash shop or battle damage after training could be removed- there is no way to rack up enough potions for the gym battling.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    ok i HATE this new "curve balls are easier" shit... cause every ball i throw, ends up curving to the side, no matter how straight i throw it... and its not even that like it goes off to the edge cause im aiming wrong, its litterally doing the glow "curve" effect, even though idident spin it!
    Since curve balls are now additive, just assume it is going to be a curve ball and throw with a curve.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

The new tracking system sucks. There is no way to find pokemon if you don't have a pokestop

what were they thinking
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    The new tracking system sucks. There is no way to find pokemon if you don't have a pokestop

what were they thinking
    "This will work great for people near pokestops!"
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    The problem with that is that locations would not be fixed, and tracking would not work. Unless the pokemon spawned from walking were treated as separate from those in the world (like incense) but then that would make a lot more pokemon everywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    The potion situation needs to be addressed in POGO, I feel. Potions could be sold in cash shop or battle damage after training could be removed- there is no way to rack up enough potions for the gym battling.
    I think not including in the shops is by design, because they don't want gyms to be dominated by those that have the means to buy their way into victory. Granted, having more eggs hatch is also an advantage, but they also don't allow you to buy candies or stardust, because those are directly combat related.

I think they should allow you to change an option where you can choose what you want most - pokeballs, or restorative items. It will change the composition of what's available at pokestops. If you're throwing a lot of pokeballs away to get more potions, then this shift could balance that. If you just want pokeballs, then you could still keep getting the same.

Deleted
    found a 722 dragonaire in my house! i know 722 isnt that high for some people, but at level 15 that is the highest pokemon i have seen in the wild! ive upgraded ones higher than that, but never seen a wild one or egg hatching higher than that decided to run it through one of them iv checkers, turns out shes nearly perfect as well

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    100% this. I am almost done with this game because the rural spawns are so bad. Even in the nearest city to me-which is a popular tourist destination there really isn't much in the way of play ability. I do have a pokestop within a 5 min walk but I've never seen anything but pidey or weedle- it's been this way from day 1. Seeing a Nidoran is like seeing a rare spawn. Even using a lure this really doesn't change.

The fad has died it seems
    Haven't seen anyone play it, or even heard about Pokemon Go for the last two weeks.