Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Without the elements. He wasn't able to withstand this. The siege of orgrimmar left more than one faction of the horde broken. If anything, the Blood Elves and the Forsaken are probably the two strongest factions within the horde right now. Still, that's very little and they were not supposed to be attacked from behind.

In any case, Thrall - much like the Dragonflight, ironically - lost his power. He was mostly fighting only with a bare weapon in his hands, something he hasn't done in years. We saw how he fared against Garrosh in Nagrand without the elements - that is to say, poorly.

It doesn't remove any of his past achievements. But he has a lot to learn and perhaps his time is over.
    He was able to summon the elements for a couple land bridges tho.

Honestly both Varian and Thrall should have taken out more demons before they fell.

7+ Year Old Account
    thrall no longer has as strong control over the elements, hes still got elemental control but yeah... also hes not begging, hes falling to his knees and is dragging himself, he might have been stabbed in the legs or something
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    well he did kill deathwing so.

Interestingly enough Khadgar wasn't in the broken shore.
    We all know Khadgar is Mal'ganis is disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by StaeleAilar View Post
    I won't lie.. i secretly hoped he died there lol..

Just to get rid of the character before it gets shoved down our throats again for some other stupid reason.

Give the other horde leaders time to shine, even that would be better than giving Thrall more time in the light. And i say that as someone who at the moment predominantly plays alliance.
    He's barely in this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    well he did kill deathwing so.

Interestingly enough Khadgar wasn't in the broken shore.
    I was too busy picking up all the demon hunters. And probably doing some shit in dalaran.
    Cool as a cucumber.

As long as the next time we see Thrall is when he's being buried, I'll be happy.

Go away Thrall, no one likes you after you cheated and stole players kills.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    thrall no longer has as strong control over the elements, hes still got elemental control but yeah... also hes not begging, hes falling to his knees and is dragging himself, he might have been stabbed in the legs or something
    Just said it before: he got 3 spaceship lasers on the face xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    As long as the next time we see Thrall is when he's being buried, I'll be happy.

Go away Thrall, no one likes you after you cheated and stole players kills.

So much for Loktar Ogar.

10+ Year Old Account
    well atleast he didnt become a pile dust
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by darkvexen View Post
    I think this is one of funniest things I have ever seen, and have busted out laughing multiple times watching the video

The great shaman, slayer of the Earth Warder, green Jesus, is on his knees begging for dear life after fighting a couple of demons.
    Going to point out each hyperbole in order:

The great shaman
    You mean leader of the Earthen Ring? Yep.

slayer of the Earth Warder
    By slay you mean popped a cap in Deathwing while we finished him off?

green Jesus
    man, it's Green Moses get it right. You'd think people would get this by now.

on his knees begging for dear life after fighting a couple of demons.
    Have you not played a shaman in beta? The elements have pretty much abandoned him for what he did to Garrosh in WoD? He'll be back by the end of the expansion though. He will find peace with the elements after it is all said and done and will go on to retire...for good most likely.

Alright, I bit, you really, really, REALLY don't like Thrall.
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nethlord View Post
    Going to point out each hyperbole in order:

You mean leader of the Earthen Ring? Yep.

By slay you mean popped a cap in Deathwing while we finished him off?

man, it's Green Moses get it right. You'd think people would get this by now.

Have you not played a shaman in beta? The elements have pretty much abandoned him for what he did to Garrosh in WoD? He'll be back by the end of the expansion though. He will find peace with the elements after it is all said and done and will go on to retire...for good most likely.

Alright, I bit, you really, really, REALLY don't like Thrall.
    1. yes

2.yes

3.ok

4.no i havent.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't think he really cares and this very post is 100 level of stupid. Like seriously, Sham just enjoyed the cinematic and is pretty cool with Blizzard's stuff. No need to throw these insultings posts at him.
    Lolwat. First off, he won't sleep with you for defending him m8. Secondly, here's his first post in the thread:

And you'd be the same people who would bitch about him being a powerful character on the battlefield.

How much do people want to bet with me that when he comes back after communing with the Elements again, you're going to start complaning yet again? Oh wait a minute, people are still calling him a mary sue and ''green jesus'', because memes.

It also continues to amuse me how much people continue to underestimate the Legion's forces. It's hilarious.
    Aside from being a huge misrepresentation of the arguments being made, he also started it off with hostility. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lolwat. First off, he won't sleep with you for defending him m8. Secondly, here's his first post in the thread:
    So this is the same argument because you can't handle him defending Blizzard.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post

Aside from being a huge misrepresentation of the arguments being made, he also started it off with hostility. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    :P whole argument is stupid, dont care, ignore him.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    So this is the same argument because you can't handle him defending Blizzard.
    Huh? I made a joke about it, that's it. Calm thy tits.

I thought there was something about the elements abandoning thrall after what happened with garrosh?

if thrall went to battle then the elements abandoned him then he would have been fucked over royally

can anyone confirm that?

15+ Year Old Account
    Thrall is much more powerful than in the BS event, he lost his command over the elements after killing garrosh.....remember?

- - - Updated - - -

If only garrosh wasn't a bad person. I bet he wuda crushed sum demons using the old god heart he found on pandaria

- - - Updated - - -

If only garrosh wasn't a bad person. I bet he wuda crushed sum demons using the old god heart he found on pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryxxi View Post
    Thrall is much more powerful than in the BS event, he lost his command over the elements after killing garrosh.....remember?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I actually didn't know thrall lost his powers. Im assuming he still holds some power to his name though, as he summoned a land bridge for us.

And yes, only garroshes new horde could save us. Unfortunately, looks like we gonna loose this xpac. :P

Quote Originally Posted by darkvexen View Post
    I'm not really a active mmo-champion forum user. I'm just a avid wow player who doesn't like people on wow forums, so I post here. I just think it was hilarious.

And I have actually busted out laughing multiple times watching it.

- - - Updated - - -

done the scenario, didn't notice the spaceships. But keep making assumptions.
    So... you're a retard who is coming to shit post on MMO-C because you were likely banned from the official forums? Got it.