Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    I actually have. And it was still a cowardice retreat. You don't leave your allies to save your own ass. That's the very definition of being a coward.

New Horde motto "Victory or death.... or retreat" :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    And the real Jaina is a prisoner?!!?! Body snatcher??! Doppelganger?
    Naa just dead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Varian overestimated his chances, and died because of it, this isn't the hordes fault.
    eerrrrr what?

If you look on the cinematic again and look on his face when he looks down on the ladder, he knows hes facing his own doom going down and putting the sword in the head of the huge "thing" but hes doing it to save the rest on the ship. He is sacrificing himself, heck he even gives a letter to greymane and asks him to give it to his son. How is that overestimating?

And no it isnt the hordes fault, both factions are hit severely and therefore no point on suicide (for the horde) as its better to fight back another day. Im alliance player myself (played both) and it looks pretty cowardly if you only watch it from the ally pov as you dont see what the horde is up to or their current status.

With that said, alliance is badass!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tndb View Post
    eerrrrr what?

If you look on the cinematic again and look on his face when he looks down on the ladder, he knows hes facing his own doom going down and putting the sword in the head of the huge "thing" but hes doing it to save the rest on the ship. He is sacrificing himself, heck he even gives a letter to greymane and asks him to give it to his son. How is that overestimating?
    I was referring to the odds of fighting against the legion in the first place and holding them off, nobody knew how big an army they already had there, and how they didn't even make a dent in the legions armor. Clearly Varian knew he'd be jumping to his death, but I'm talking about prior to all this.

7+ Year Old Account
    did you miss the entire bombing of theramore and purge of dalaran?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tndb View Post
    head of the huge "thing"
    this is quite off topic, but how the fuck are people not recognizing a gigantic fel reaver?
    it even made fel reaver noises.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    She lost her home to Garrosh. She has been fuming ever since.

Don't forget the purging of Dalaran as well. She's revenge-obsessed.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Well the alliance was winning (or at the very least going even) against the main army while the horde was being demolished by a flanking party of random demons.
    From the alliance PoV they did backstack em as well so Jaina being pissed is understandable, but once again 'the greater threat' takes a higher priority.
    Atleast horde traded up in leaders, we went from bad to worse..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    this is quite off topic, but how the fuck are people not recognizing a gigantic fel reaver?
    it even made fel reaver noises.
    Is this actually a thing? I started two weeks before WLK but I know to FEAR the Fel Reaver. Are people unaware of Fel Reavers now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Atleast horde traded up in leaders, we went from bad to worse..
    At the least, Anduin needs a proper staff or something, not that gymnastic baton he's wielding.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by Vynny View Post
    At the beginning of MoP she was garrisoning a sizable amount of Alliance troops in Theramore, so Garrosh bombed it, killing almost everyone she knew and loved. She obviously felt that she was betrayed by the Horde while in reality she betrayed Theramore's neutral position first by allowing Alliance troops to be garrisoned in Theramore which is right on Orgrimmar's doorstep.

During MoP she used the Kirin Tor to get the Bell of the Heavens to the Alliance, so Garrosh used the Sunreavers to steal it back from them which she saw as a betrayal even though she betrayed the Kirin Tor's neutrality first.

Basically, she became a basic bitch that doesn't seem to understand what it means to be neutral between two global superpowers and paid the price for it.
    Unless the Horde quests and cinematics are completely different, all of this is totally wrong.

Theramore has always been an Alliance settlement.

The Divine Bell wasn't in Dalaran, it was in Darnassus, and the Kirin Tor weren't involved in obtaining it for the Alliance but the Sunreavers used Dalaran as a staging ground for their plot to steal it for the Horde.

You literally got everything wrong.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Hellishreaper View Post
    someone hasnt seen the horde cinematic

Lok'tar Ogar! or retreat.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    Theramore, Dalaran, and now her King and friend died because of Sylvanas (a member of the horde) withdrawing the troops.
    Because staying and them all dying was the smart move right?.....

- - - Updated - - -

I actually have. And it was still a cowardice retreat. You don't leave your allies to save your own ass. That's the very definition of being a coward.
    Can't help fight a war if your dead.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

She obviously felt that she was betrayed by the Horde while in reality she betrayed Theramore's neutral position first by allowing Alliance troops to be garrisoned in Theramore which is right on Orgrimmar's doorstep.
    Since when was Theramore neutral? I remember clearly that the Horde could invade Theramore and kill Jaina, or am I missing something here?

She's one of my favorite female characters in WoW, so this might sound biased but... I don't think she's being unreasonable at all to distrust the horde (even though not knowing what happened at the invasion), given they bombed her city to the ground, killing many friends of hers (Rhonin included). It was all good and comfy until Thrall stepped down as Warchief, Vol'jin did and Sylvanas is just inheriting Garrosh's mess.

Question...

Where the fuck is Khadgar while all this shit goes down?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Question...

Where the fuck is Khadgar while all this shit goes down?
    He went to get the real Guardian, Med'an.

Quote Originally Posted by Geso View Post
    Kind of shocked i haven't seen anything about a dreadlord yet which of course she is.
    Obviously why she wasn't at the broken shore. Or was she but we didn't recognize her?

15+ Year Old Account
    At the beginning of MoP she was garrisoning a sizable amount of Alliance troops in Theramore, so Garrosh bombed it, killing almost everyone she knew and loved. She obviously felt that she was betrayed by the Horde while in reality she betrayed Theramore's neutral position first by allowing Alliance troops to be garrisoned in Theramore which is right on Orgrimmar's doorstep.

During MoP she used the Kirin Tor to get the Bell of the Heavens to the Alliance, so Garrosh used the Sunreavers to steal it back from them which she saw as a betrayal even though she betrayed the Kirin Tor's neutrality first.

Basically, she became a basic bitch that doesn't seem to understand what it means to be neutral between two global superpowers and paid the price for it.
    Sound, rational logic of the truth.

Yes, together. I can't believe no one understands what being a coward is. They might have died, but that's exactly what being brave is all about: knowing you probably won't make it, but still helping your allies out when they need you.

Regardless, I'm glad I'm Alliance. I would be ashamed of being Horde right now. Even more if I was defending their decision.
    LOL this dude takes this game very srs hahaha. Untwist your panties and take a few deep breaths... in...out...in...out...

The horde nuke his city and aethas betray his position in the kirin tor to help garrosh making jaina go enrage and now the loss in the front of broken shore(brillant idea attack demons while there is a GIANT PORTAL over there)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    aethas betray his position in the kirin tor to help garrosh
    Aethas didn't do it to help Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Aethas didn't do it to help Garrosh.
    You are right, it was a elf called Fanlyr, i confuse with aethas.