10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    She was disbarred as a lawyer.

Takes nothing to become FLOTUS other than to be married to the right person.

She was elected senator because she moved (Well bought a house anyway just to establis residency and rarely even stayed in it)) to a state that would elect her based solely on the fact that she was a FLOTUS (she never would have won in Arkansas where she actually lived)

She got appointed to SOS as a payback for conceding the democrat primary to Obama.

I wouldnt call those accomplishments
    What, pray tell is an accomplishment in Orlong's world?
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    sorry what has she achieved?
    Well, for one, she's been the US Secretary of State, arguably 2nd most prestigious job in the world. Her fortune is pretty damn big as well, plus Clintons' fund is the biggest charity fund in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    LOL @ SoS, didn't know it was an achievement to get a job you end up resigning from in disgrace. LOL @ clinton foundation, where even the female exec's get paid less then the men, but she's pro women.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL @ SoS, didn't know it was an achievement to get a job you end up resigning from in disgrace. LOL @ clinton foundation, where even the female exec's get paid less then the men, but she's pro women.
    I imagine then you are the president of Milky Way, if these things are failure in your eyes.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    It is fair to say a big part of Hillary's chances of winning are that she is NOT TRUMP and not that she is a worthwhile candidate. The issue is she will likely betray many of her expected constituencies within minutes of being elected. Namely it remains to be seen if she is genuinely opposed to TPP, OR her history with labor is really REALLY bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    "Career failure"? I'd like to see you achieve at least 1% what she's achieved. Both her and Trump are pretty darn successful, more so than like 99.9% other people.
    Most people who have achieved at least 1% of what she has are in prison.

http://www.npr.org/2016/08/10/489462...and-state-dept

A fresh batch of previously-unreleased State Department emails are raising new questions about the relationship between the Clinton Foundation and the State Department during the years Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State.

The conservative group Judicial Watch, released 296 pages of email conversations from Clinton's private email server that it says show that "Clinton's top aides' favors for and interactions with the Clinton Foundation seem in violation of the ethics agreements that Hillary Clinton agreed to in order to be appointed and confirmed as Secretary of State."

The group says 44 of those pages had not been previously turned over to the State Department.

Allegations that the Clinton Foundation, a global charitable organization created by former President Bill Clinton, worked to compensate donors by providing access at the State Department has cast a shadow over the current Democratic presidential nominee for years.

One example that Judicial Watch pointed to was an April 2009 discussion in which it appears that Clinton Foundation official Doug Band urged aides to the then-Secretary of State to consider an associate of his for a job saying "it was important to take care of" the unnamed staffer.

In a response email, Band is told by top Clinton staffer Huma Abedin, "We have all had him on our radar. Personnel has been sending him options."

It is unclear from the emails whether the individual was ultimately offered a job.

Another example, also involving Band, shows him pushing Abedin and another high ranking State Department staffer, Cheryl Mills, to put billionaire philanthropist Gilbert Chagoury in contact with the State Department's "substance person" on Lebanon.
    Last edited by Venant; 2016-08-11 at 01:48 AM.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    She was disbarred as a lawyer.
    FALSE. Next time, don't try to accuse someone as being dishonest by blatantly lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Most people who have achieved at least 1% of what she has are in prison.

http://www.npr.org/2016/08/10/489462...and-state-dept
    E-mail stuff again... *yawn*

"Career failure"? I'd like to see you achieve at least 1% what she's achieved. Both her and Trump are pretty darn successful, more so than like 99.9% other people.
    If only Donald Dump would just go back to his "successful" career path - and stay out of politics. Cus he's sure failing on that mark pretty heavily right now...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    When is this from? And what r they checking? Hillary's email scandal has more than 3 "pants on fire" lies alone.

I always take these with a grain of salt b/c I've seen these fact checks go these statements r false while spinning the statements to push their narrative then someone else comes along and proves they r true.
    From the same site as the guy I quoted... Politifact.

10+ Year Old Account
    It takes a person with no integrity or moral fibers in their being, to try and get a person that they absolutely know is guilty of a major crime like rape, murder, or pedophilia off the hook with little to no punishment. Id call that kind of person a scumbag, but then again most lawyers fit that description. IF they truly believe the person is innocent then by all means fight for them
    There is no justice without innocent until proven guilty, and as such, that requires that even the worst scum be allowed a lawyer and a trial.

It's why I could never be a lawyer. As a defense attorney, I could not defend people I know are guilty, and as a prosecutor, I could not prosecute people I know who are innocent. But those are their jobs.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    There is no justice without innocent until proven guilty, and as such, that requires that even the worst scum be allowed a lawyer and a trial.

It's why I could never be a lawyer. As a defense attorney, I could not defend people I know are guilty, and as a prosecutor, I could not prosecute people I know who are innocent. But those are their jobs.
    Don't prosecutors have the choice whether to prosecute or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    you had to go back to 2008 for one of those.

Anyone quoting trump has to just look what he said in the last 8mins to find a bullshit lie.
    One was 2008, two are 2016, I see you have awesome reading skills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Lol I love how everyone defense of hildog is to point at trump. People can't accept the fact she is a career failure and pathological liar
    Pretty sure that is typical for US politics.
    If you had 2 choices and both are shit, you go for the lesser shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Don't prosecutors have the choice whether to prosecute or not?
    In the end, somebody still has to defend the 'guilty'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    One was 2008, two are 2016, I see you have awesome reading skills.
    um, you may want to read my quote, you know the one you quoted:
    "you had to go back to 2008 for one of those."

Its not me with reading problems.

Deleted
    What blood? Do you know something FBI isn't aware of?
    I just love people like you .

Funny thing im 100% that deep down inside you know what piece of shit hillary

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kanuty View Post
    I just love people like you .

Funny thing im 100% that deep down inside you know what piece of shit hillary
    That's your answer? Nice. Such a deep argument!

Deleted
    That's your answer? Nice. Such a deep argument!
    Very hard to argue with people that suport scum

Gonna laugh hard when she looses to trump and the fuckin denial that you and others like you gonna go.

Hate trump but going to be fun seeing the massive crying

You know its no wonder Donald Trump can stay in the game. 140 pages vs 40 pages on just a internet gaming forum.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...tories-n627831

Unforced Errors: Donald Trump Misses on Two Hillary Clinton Stories

by Alex Seitz-Wald

Hillary Clinton's campaign should be reeling from two unflattering news stories this week that play right in Donald Trump's hands.

But instead, the GOP candidate missed an opportunity by diverting attention away from the Democrat with another unforced error about himself.

Clinton is running a highly disciplined campaign that gives Trump precious few openings to attack. Yet he missed two this week.

he conservative legal group Judicial Watch Tuesday evening released emails obtained through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit that appear to show Clinton aides mixing State Department business with that of the Clinton Foundation, even though the then-secretary of state said she would sever ties with the Foundation when she entered government.

Emails from Foundation officials to State Department include a request to put a Foundation donor in touch with the U.S. ambassador to Lebanon, and another asking to find a job for an associate. The emails suggest Clinton aide Huma Abedin followed through on the requests.

And the mere existence of new unreleased emails raise questions, since Clinton has said she turned over all her work-related emails to the State Department, which has since released everything they have.

Meanwhile on Monday, NBC affiliate WPTV spotted the father of Orlando mass shooter Omar Mateen at a Clinton rally in Kissimmee, Florida, prompting outrage from some survivors of the nightclub shooting.

Clinton's campaign said the rally was open to the public, that they had no idea Seddique Mateen was in the crowd, and Clinton spokesperson Nick Merrill later said Clinton "disavows his support" and "disagrees with" some of his more controversial views.