Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    This just makes me want to use Blade Dance and Eye Beam even more. Might add Spectral Sight and Chaos Nova to the rotation too for the lols.
    Create a Macro for Spectral Sight and Eye Beam that makes you yell: "I've got you in my sights!".

You can't tell me what do do! You're not my real dad!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    This just makes me want to use Blade Dance and Eye Beam even more. Might add Spectral Sight and Chaos Nova to the rotation too for the lols.
    This comment had me fucking rolling. Spectral sight is now a staple of my dps rotation, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nethlord View Post
    Everyone and their mother is playing a DH so of course they are going to use every ability. Without using BD and EB their rotation could literally be one single button used every so often on a single target.

Spot on design Blizzard.

- - - Updated - - -

You are all the reasons wrong with this game man, seriously.
    if you want to willingly bring bad people to your groups then you make the group. its his group he can decide who he does and doesnt want to bring. theres nothing wrong with that.

As long as its not doing something where your performance matters (Mythic Progression or Pushing High PvP rating, NEITHER of which can be done right now) then who cares? Just let people play the game and have fun, after all, thats what games are for right?

I hope people keep using it and DH gets a stigma attached to it and everyone leaves. I'm tired of seeing a million DH in Stormwind.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman31 View Post
    If we had more than two core rotational buttons right now, we probably wouldn't be using it on single targets. As it stands now, the class is so freaking boring, uninteresting, and not engaging at all that hitting Blade Dance becomes the highlight of my day because at least it looks like I'm doing something other than standing there swinging glaives. I'm sure at 110 it's better. It has to be better.
    You could spam Fel Rush instead of Blade Dance single target, just saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crying about a sub-optimal rotation.

No issue bringing a completely sub-optimal class to anything endgame.

I smell the funk of the dank underside of a bridge, one of its denizens must've escaped and gotten internet access.

10+ Year Old Account
    ....I use Blizzard on one target

It's fine to use on a single target. That 100% dodge chance is mint. Sure it may be a dps loss...but so is being dead.

Demon hunter will be the new huntard of wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    I was pretty disappointed when I found out it wasn't used singletarget, honestly.
    It is if you choose the right talent later on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    He said it could be a single button. At L100, he was right.
    You would still throw glaive and eye beam on cd would you not. Also felrush is a dps increase.

Deleted
    single target rotation right now is sooo complex ....its like 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2 (if crit) ..etc.

BD kkeps it cool :P looking at least

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    You would still throw glaive and eye beam on cd would you not. Also felrush is a dps increase.
    True enough. I don't keep them on the 1-5 keys but you're right, they're short cooldowns.

Quote Originally Posted by inkberry View Post
    I have kicked so many demon hunters from pugs for just "having stupid fun" it's insane. I have pretty much gotten to the point where I don't let random demon hunters in my pug and only bring ones from my guild that know how to properly play the class.
    Damn, so you're the guy that thread was about earlier...

Wow... god forbid people play a video game they spent their own money on the way they wish to play (in accordance with Blizzard's policies).

Quote Originally Posted by Avalos View Post
    You don't cast Blizzard on raid bosses, and you don't use Blade Dance.

It really hurts my eyes to see this happen so much. The First Blood talent isn't even available yet, so there really are no excuses.
    Are you going to pay for my account crybaby?
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

So serious question: do you use your empowered Blade Dance on single-targets? And what makes Eye Beam bad on one or two targets only?

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    I hope people keep using it and DH gets a stigma attached to it and everyone leaves. I'm tired of seeing a million DH in Stormwind.
    I just want them out of the leveling areas, really sick of looking for that rare or named quest mob only to roll up onto a DH killing it in 2 second so I have to wait 5 minutes for them to respawn and then hope I tag it before another DH kills it in 2 seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demon Hunters have a rotation? Like, someone actually went through the trouble of determining the best rotation possible for a class that is missing several talents, their artifacts, and their traits...during the single month of PRE-PATCH content when heroes are scaled to Legion stats.

Seriously?
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)