Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Not sure what to make of Allowyn's defense of Arialla.

Anyway Danner, what do you think about the fact that several people have now called you suspicious yet you only have one vote on you?

- - - Updated - - -

By the way I'd also like to say that I think Xan looks a bit better after today, although I'm still not townreading him.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Danner what the hell is up with some of your reads? Based on what you said I really don't understand why'd you rather give Celtic a pass than Kryllian.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post

Anyway Danner, what do you think about the fact that several people have now called you suspicious yet you only have one vote on you?
    I'd be more suspicious of people who trusted me blindly at this point. Last game I feel I earned that trust, and also I had a frickin' cop investigate on me proving it. This game - not so much.

Jynx is the only one I feel confident enough about to stake the game on. And frankly, maybe not the game. But my life at least. Doesn't mean I can't cooperate with anyone else. Just means I have to treat reads as fluctuating. I expect everyone else to do the same.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

As for Arialla it seems like a policy lynch. Wasn't really interested in it before, but Allowyn's defense worries me, but I do agree with her point. We are obviously going to get more information from the Kryllian lynch.

But the thing is Arialla claimed d1 and I'm actually inclined to believe his claim. It's a bit weird that none of the people who are voting on him are taking his claim into consideration. I'm not sure if his claim is strong enough to not policy lynch him, but the fact that no one has even brought up his claim is very weird.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I'd be more suspicious of people who trusted me blindly at this point. Last game I feel I earned that trust, and also I had a frickin' cop investigate on me proving it. This game - not so much.
    That wasn't my point. I think the fact that so many players have now called you out yet only Ret has voted on you and me and Xan are the only ones to question you other than that is pretty interesting, don't you agree? You really don't think it's weird how several players are scumreading you out of nowhere yet have shown no interest in following up on it?

I'd say it's either distancing (if you're scum) or scum attempting to open up for another possible mislynch.

Oh and Danner what the hell is up with some of your reads? Based on what you said I really don't understand why'd you rather give Celtic a pass than Kryllian.
    To clarify, a pass doesn't mean I trust him. In celtic's case, it's actually distrust. It just means I won't vote him today.
    I guess my TLDR summary left out that reasoning. Sorry about that.
    Basically, I want to see him deliver on that day 1 promise to push people. If he doesn't deliver within day 3 start, then he's straight on the list of people I want to vote on.

Kryllian is mostly in the same boat, just ended up on the different side of the coin. Probably the major decider on that was the way the rest of you treat him. This was probably again better explained in my non-TLFR version. But I would be interested in seeing where he could draw this game.

Nonetheless, if it's one thing I will agree with Listo on, its that voting Arialla feels like a cop-out; I had the same feeling yesterday; when complaining about Arialla being the best train around. Doesn't mean it's not necessary to do that vote at some point, but it's one that doesn't give us much regardless of outcome. A kryllan vote will, especially if he is scum.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Just to clarify, what I mean is that If you are town, I am honestly surprised you aren't more worried about it because to me it seems like the most obvious conclusion from a town!Danner PoV would be that you're being set up for a mislynch.

- - - Updated - - -

To clarify, a pass doesn't mean I trust him. In celtic's case, it's actually distrust. It just means I won't vote him today.
    I guess my TLDR summary left out that reasoning. Sorry about that.
    Basically, I want to see him deliver on that day 1 promise to push people. If he doesn't deliver within day 3 start, then he's straight on the list of people I want to vote on.

Kryllian is mostly in the same boat, just ended up on the different side of the coin. Probably the major decider on that was the way the rest of you treat him. This was probably again better explained in my non-TLFR version. But I would be interested in seeing where he could draw this game.
    Hm alright, I might get back to this later.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be more suspicious of people who trusted me blindly at this point.
    Oh and who exactly are you referring to by the way?

That wasn't my point. I think the fact that so many players have now called you out yet only Ret has voted on you and me and Xan are the only ones to question you other than that is pretty interesting, don't you agree? You really don't think it's weird how several players are scumreading you out of nowhere yet have shown no interest in following up on it?

I'd say it's either distancing (if you're scum) or scum attempting to open up for another possible mislynch.
    Yeah, I'm not too concerned about either.
    First of all, I'm not scum, so that should explain the first one
    Second, I will prove my worth eventually. Not too concerned about it.
    I read it as run-the-mill distrust, personally.

You and Reticence are in the same boat, you know? It's easy to throw distrust about, but I'd personally consider it a major loss to mislynch either of you. That's why I don't want to lynch you without a casus belli. Doesn't prevent me from raising theories about you being scum if the read arises.

Dranxadin, to a lesser degree the same. I even remember a time where Arialla was in that boat.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and who exactly are you referring to by the way?
    None. That was hypotetical. I do not think anyone actually does.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a defence, it's frustration at I genuinely believe they're going after the wrong target. I don't know if Kryll is the right target, I just have a gut feeling he might be, but I know for sure that we gain pretty much nothing from lynching Aria this round and therefore I see it as a waste of time and a good way for scum to get a no lynch going.

Speaking of a no lynch; I kept meaning to post thie earlier:

People who should have their actions further looked into over the course of this game as it contributed to a no lynch on D1:

Celtic (Voted for Aria). Catta (Voted for Aria). Danner (Voted for Aira). Dupti (Voted for Xan). Ret (Voted for Xan). Jynx (Voted for Xan). Krayzy (voted for Virothe). Crackle (Voted for Virothe)

Anakso was on that list but I'm going to take the claim of sleep at face value due to the date and timezone of the circumstance.

Any one of those people however could have shifted their vote and secured the lynch. Very sus that it didn't happen at L-1.

"Not too concerned", what really? I'm not entirely sure when the deadline is, but if I was scum I'm pretty sure I could get you mislynched right now (if I had enough time that is).

Eh I mean you did say you'd prove your worth eventually, so I assume you weren't talking about today. We'll see. I definitely don't want to lynch you today though and to be honest I don't believe Ret expected to get you lynched.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post

People who should have their actions further looked into over the course of this game as it contributed to a no lynch on D1:

Celtic (Voted for Aria). Catta (Voted for Aria). Danner (Voted for Aira). Dupti (Voted for Xan). Ret (Voted for Xan). Jynx (Voted for Xan). Krayzy (voted for Virothe). Crackle (Voted for Virothe)

Anakso was on that list but I'm going to take the claim of sleep at face value due to the date and timezone of the circumstance.

Any one of those people however could have shifted their vote and secured the lynch. Very sus that it didn't happen at L-1.
    Interesting statement. Do you believe no lynching is alignment indicative when the wagon is on town? Or do you believe Jynx is scum? I'm also curious as to why you'd call Jynx out for not ensuring a lynch, when the lynch was on him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting statement. Do you believe no lynching is alignment indicative when the wagon is on town? Or do you believe Jynx is scum? I'm also curious as to why you'd call Jynx out for not ensuring a lynch, when the lynch was on him.
    It seems I auto-piloted and wrote names that appeared. MY B. Take Jynx off that list. Obviously a vote against himself wasn't counted.

And no it's not alignment indicative. but those wishing to use a day lynch to learn something, from what i've seen, will unvote to secure the majority, or switch the trains to try their best to win. I'm also not sure if Jynx is town, as his behavior is not what I would expect from a town person. I don't think he is town, to be frank.

Also, I forgot to add:

Kryallian (7): Dupti (167), Virothe (207), Dranxadin (210), Allowyn (211), Celtic (231), Jynx (238), Danner (240)
    Krayzy (1): Kryllian (208)
    Danner (1): Ret (220)
    Arialla (3): Anakso (226), Marak (234), Grae- Soldier 76 (236)

We're currently L-2 and I think we have the majority but I'm also probably wrong on that account.

I 100% agree that no lynching is bad and me not moving my vote before leaving was dumb. You seemed to imply that the people not ensuring a lynch were very suspicious for that reason, which I thought was a interesting statement. If Jynx is scum, then I agree, but if he is town then I do not. No lynching is bad for town but it is not a scum tell. As an example, we had a period where a couple of players tried to go for a no lynch d1 and they were always town. (this meta is useless now though for obvious reasons) and scum usually don't mind lynching, in fact I'd argue that if Jynx is town he would be an ideal lynch for scum yesterday because they wouldn't really have looked bad after his flip because of the way Jynx reacted. (let's be honest, it was terrible reaction.)

This is by the way also why I'm bothered with Danner not believing that Jynx alignment is that important to his reads because I certainly believe it is. If Jynx is scum, then he needs to push in a completely different direction. His reads did end up being fairly consistent with his Jynx read though.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my eyes they are. Mostly because I'm projecting how I scum play here. Scum!Allowyn loves no lynches, because you fuckers are too great at sniffing out scum buddies. Scum~Allowyn also likes mislynches, but less so as it's hard to cover up "whoops sorry thought they were bad lol /shrug". My reasoning behind Krylls is that it sucks if he's town, but we learn things from his lynch so tough titties baby. This is also why i'm not convinced Jynx is town tbh.

I can assure you Allowyn, I am town. Ill say this, if I am visited by anyone I'll scream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    I can assure you Allowyn, I am town. Ill say this, if I am visited by anyone I'll scream.
    If I can't hear you from my house who do we go balls deep for lynching in case we find your body in the morning.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    I can alter the time actions are submitted at a price, I speed them up one night by slowing them the next night, go go coffee power.
    Ill say this, if I am visited by anyone I'll scream.
    Catta – Could essentially watch whovisited him for night actions

**Looks like this could be a game with a bunch of people having “actions” if you will. None of these scream TPR but we could have a lot of extra shit.

@JynxieJ My late D1 posts (for both of my games now) I have looked at low posters. And pressured based on count, and to a lesser extent quality of those posts. It just so happens, that both of my games, you were amongst the low posters. And out of all the people down on that list, you were the least known to me from my following of games.

After going back and seeing the reasoning some people put in Kryll, I can see switching my vote to secure a lynch. Ill keep on Arialla for now, but willing to move at the end of day. I dont want to push to L-1 right now. L-2 is a nice place to sit.

7+ Year Old Account
    So Allow brings up a good point. Most any other game a no-lynch would result in an interrogation of the people who were on one of the smaller trains and spread out the votes. Yet the bulk of the day has been focused on me led by a Dupti charge who can only base it on an early gut feel because this isn't how I play town.

That post to me was funny because unless I forgot a game somewhere this is only the second time I've ever been town. The first was my very first game. The only constant I've had in my playstyle so far is to get rid of the non-contributers early in the game and see who defends against the idea.

I've also only played that aggressively last game when I was a major scum trying to keep the team safe who kept getting picked off. I expected my actions last game would earn me an early exit this game but not this early. Add in the fact that Danner's game feels off and I'm a little scared that Danner/Dupti are a scum team together and going to lead town astray.

So my big question to everyone saying that "info will be gained from lynching Kryll" is...assuming I do get lynched today, when I flip town, what does that tell you?

oh and since he can't be bothered to play apparently...

Unvote
    Vote Arialla

@Marack It's day 1, it's nothing but a fluff day unless someone slips majorly, I used to love to fluff but I don't do that anymore. So therefore that's how I've come to that attitude of whatever lynch me if you must, plus low post count is a crap thing really on day 1. It's a crap shoot anyway!
    @Allowyn I would look at Virothe, Marack and yourself. You've been too fence hopping happy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Dranx is odd for me right now.
    Forgot to reply to this, but thanks. I'm similarly conflicted, but feel slightly better after some of his explanations.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranxadin View Post
    No I mean in regards to Marack's post #80
    Ahh, okay.

TL;DR
    I'm a little disappointed by this, Danner. Perhaps a lot of your thought processes were lost in translation, but the end result is a little unsettling to me.

Highlights / Feedback:

• Arialla: "No read. I mean, how could I have one?" Well, I would have expected Arialla's claim and the D1 train activity to give you some sort of read.
    • Celtic: How did Celtic potentially scum-slip by chastising Jynx for giving up? Why is this the first I remember you mentioning it?
    • Dranxadin: "A player I expect things from." That's pretty vague. What does that even mean, and how does that result in a leaning-town read? Just because there's effort?
    • Soldier 76: What do you think of the fact that Graeham has already offered more concrete analysis this game than he did last game? Effort to improve, or confidence from being on a team?

14) Reticence
    Absconding. Sorry Ret, but that's my read on you.
    Quiet relative to last game, perhaps, but I don't agree that I fit the definition of absconding.

A player I expect to lead the town. So this feels out of character.
    You know as well as I do that I constantly change my play-style, and I don't always lead the town. Or, at least, not always this early.

The vote Ret placed on me this gameday also feels out of character.
    Please explain.

As for Arialla it seems like a policy lynch. Wasn't really interested in it before, but Allowyn's defense worries me, but I do agree with her point. We are obviously going to get more information from the Kryllian lynch.
    Do you distrust Allowyn, then?

I definitely don't want to lynch you today though and to be honest I don't believe Ret expected to get you lynched.
    I did not expect it to get that far, no. However:

You and Reticence are in the same boat, you know? It's easy to throw distrust about, but I'd personally consider it a major loss to mislynch either of you.
    I share this sentiment. Consider that when I place a vote on either of you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Add in the fact that Danner's game feels off and I'm a little scared that Danner/Dupti are a scum team together and going to lead town astray.
    I found this interesting. I'd like you to expand on this, if you wouldn't mind.

You've been too fence hopping happy for me.
    Allowyn has? I think she's been consistent, but it's possible I missed something in my pre-coffee state. Care to point it out to me?

@Reticence, I don't know what to think of Allowyn. I do think some of her logic is a bit questionable though. I was however not interested in lynching Arialla today, but Allowyn's defense of him made me reconsider my read. I do however still not want to lynch Arialla.
    @Kryllian, just claim already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    So my big question to everyone saying that "info will be gained from lynching Kryll" is...assuming I do get lynched today, when I flip town, what does that tell you?
    We'll find out D3!

@Allowyn I would look at Virothe, Marack and yourself. You've been too fence hopping happy for me.
    I'm sorry I've voted for a total of two peeople, one of which being yourself, it must get so confusing between me sticking to the things I've said and the others who have gone from train to train.

Pray share what fences have I hopped mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Do you distrust Allowyn, then?
    NGL, given the history with me being mafia I'm 100% surprised I sruvived through D1. I wouldn't trust me as far as I could throw me, and I don't work out. I couldn't throw me for jack. It makes sense people go "AHH ALLOWYN! SHE'S SCUM!"

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of, I'm going to go to bed. So I'm gonna set an alarm for about 4 hours to see who get lynched and how they flip. So expect me to be silent until 8 hours after D3 starts (given how I know the timezones are gonna be, it's just a rough estimate).

7+ Year Old Account
    Actually Dupti and Allow I'd like you both to answer my question now so that you can't change your story to fit the narrative tomorrow. What is gained for info if I am lynched and I flip town? Other than Dupti hopefully being on the hot seat. He's done a good job of pumping others for info so far this game without offering up much himself. Case in point he's telling me to claim further at this point so he knows if he found a TPR or just a VT.