Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    If we are going into DnD, then I will pick an obscure vampire. Thimbledorf Pwent (might not be spelled right). He was a dwarf battlerager, that became a vampire. His spirit can be summoned through a magic battlehorn.

As for my original choice, I was actually making a reference to Vlad the Impaler ("impaled on spikes" from the post). He is the person that vampires are based on. I believe the legend has it that he used to impale his enemies on wooden spikes and leave them to rot in his castle courtyard (plus he would drink their blood). I chose him because he was the only one that was actually real, the rest are all fictional. So I was going with real > fiction.
    The exact opposite is most often true. Especially since Vlad the Impaler may or may not partially be a myth.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    The exact opposite is most often true. Especially since Vlad the Impaler may or may not partially be a myth.
    Well the part about him impaling enemies, that he was King of Wallachia and that Dracula was based off of him are accepted (at least I have yet to read an article where a historian refutes any of this). Also, I always go real > fictional. The fictional character only has to be powerful in someone's imagination. At any time, someone else can easily imagine a more powerful character. Someone real actually has to be powerful within the confines of reality.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Sad to see so many anime pussys when Lestat with all his history from the books would eat them all alive
    Well Letsat was more "real" and fleshed out than any of these other vampires. I haven't read that series in a while, weren't their other vampires even more powerful than Lestat in those books? I usually have a good memory and I enjoyed those books, just drawing a blank on them at the moment.

Cain....Lamia...either of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Well the part about him impaling enemies, that he was King of Wallachia and that Dracula was based off of him are accepted (at least I have yet to read an article where a historian refutes any of this). Also, I always go real > fictional. The fictional character only has to be powerful in someone's imagination. At any time, someone else can easily imagine a more powerful character. Someone real actually has to be powerful within the confines of reality.
    Yeah, but no. Nobody real is actually truly powerful in of themselves. Also, this is the Cinema / TV Shows / Music / Books forums, further making your reality > fiction argument moot.

Well, Blade is a half-blood, and Vampire Slayer by trade, so he has a looooot of advantage, so my money's either on him or Spike, who's an actual vampire... Because Spike is cool and has the best lines ever...for the most part.
    Last edited by Halyon; 2016-08-14 at 05:51 PM.

So, I totally forgot that Alucard becomes an omnipresent immortal at the end of the series. Yeah, you're not beating him without some kind of reality warping powers. Doesn't matter if you're strong enough to punch the world in half. He's fundamentally unkillable using physical means. Even someone like Dr. Manhattan would have absolutely no way to kill him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much yeah... Alucard in Hellsing Ultimate is freakishly broken. Basically the only way he can die is if he chooses too...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

imo Tsukihime is the strongest and Alucard is second.

but if we talk about only about those character , I would like to say Blade, ( and Selene for plot)

Cadis Etrama Di Raizel certainly wouldn't lose in elegance.

I'd have to go with Angel I think. He would beat spike and has as much experience as Blade killing vampires. I'm not sure about Selene because she does get those extra powers in UW2 I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should've been who is your favorite/coolest vampire, otherwise Blade wins 99% of the time. Doesn't matter if he is only half a vamp and doesn't have all the cool powers, but as a hunter he knows how kill vamps better than anyone else.

From the choices its: Blade, Selene, Spike = Angel depending on the day.

I will fight anyone who objects.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Should've been who is your favorite/coolest vampire, otherwise Blade wins 99% of the time. Doesn't matter if he is only half a vamp and doesn't have all the cool powers, but as a hunter he knows how kill vamps better than anyone else.

From the choices its: Blade, Selene, Spike = Angel depending on the day.

I will fight anyone who objects.
    Of the 4 I would say Blade is the weakest.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Well, Blade is a half-blood, and Vampire Slayer by trade, so he has a looooot of advantage, so my money's either on him or Spike, who's an actual vampire... Because Spike is cool and has the best lines ever...for the most part.
    "Like little happy meals on legs..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Impossible to say since they live by different rules. Things that might hurt/kill a vampire in one universe doesn't hurt/kill them in an other.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Manfred Von Carstein.
    Mannfred for sure. But I still think Selene could beat Blade.

Quote Originally Posted by Onvious View Post
    imo Tsukihime is the strongest and Alucard is second.

but if we talk about only about those character , I would like to say Blade, ( and Selene for plot)
    And who is this person that could kill someone that physically cannot be killed? Genuinely curious; never heard of Tsukihime before.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    "Like little happy meals on legs..."

This show was part of my life's blood as a tween. Still one of my favorite things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Of the 4 I would say Blade is the weakest.
    But the best hunter, he is the Batman of vampires.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    But the best hunter, he is the Batman of vampires.
    He's not a full-blooded vampire though...and since it's about who the best vampire in a fight is...