Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    What happened?

Also, they have to legally protect their IP. In some cases, if they don't try, they could risk losing it. Besides, if there are a billion fan made games, it could be difficult for someone to figure out what is real and a part of the franchise and what is not and isn't a part of it. I mean, it really has nothing to do as to if they appreciate you or not. Its business, and they can't let someone else take their IP and do with it as they wish.
    Nintendo has been DMCAing fan artists left and right. They gain nothing by shutting down people's galleries but they still keep doing it.

Clearly they don't want people be fans of their IPs. Who they are plannign tos ell tehir stuff is a ystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Well it's been a few weeks and I still didn't get an E-Mail about Shiny Mewtwo.
    Guess it won't be coming after all.
    What?! Shiny mewtwo?! For US? I haven't gotten any pokemon trainer club E-Mails in Months. I missed the legendary birds thanks to what ever it is that is not having them send me trainer club letters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Nintendo has been DMCAing fan artists left and right. They gain nothing by shutting down people's galleries but they still keep doing it.

Clearly they don't want people be fans of their IPs. Who they are plannign tos ell tehir stuff is a ystery.
    Like I said, I don't think its all that serious. I know they hit youtubers hard, but they were making money. Also, a bit of searching dug up a Patreon page set up for pokemon Uranium. So they do have a way to make Some money off of this game.

I do wonder what they are doing though since there are people Literally selling pokemon items thanks to pokemon go.

- - - Updated - - -

So, I am trying to fix the issue on my pokemon trainer club where I don't receive email newsletters anymore. I changed my email to another email I have, then when I tried to change it back, it wont let me. Ugh, why is this such a hassle?
    Last edited by Zantos; 2016-08-15 at 01:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    Can't see it I'm afraid, can you repost or just link?
    https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-ma...a-pok%C3%A9mon

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post

thanks

also, this stinking meme is stupid....

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone got a PAL Arceus code spare?

I don't think I'll be able to get one myself this month sadly.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Super cool!

10+ Year Old Account
    What?! Shiny mewtwo?! For US? I haven't gotten any pokemon trainer club E-Mails in Months. I missed the legendary birds thanks to what ever it is that is not having them send me trainer club letters.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said, I don't think its all that serious. I know they hit youtubers hard, but they were making money. Also, a bit of searching dug up a Patreon page set up for pokemon Uranium. So they do have a way to make Some money off of this game.

I do wonder what they are doing though since there are people Literally selling pokemon items thanks to pokemon go.

- - - Updated - - -

So, I am trying to fix the issue on my pokemon trainer club where I don't receive email newsletters anymore. I changed my email to another email I have, then when I tried to change it back, it wont let me. Ugh, why is this such a hassle?
    Donation is not the same as paying tho. No cant create on empty stomach tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't sweat the details!!!

https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/s...96436992188416

Pokemon Snap coming to the Wii U Virtual Console in Europe on Thursday.

Deleted
    Signing up for !Play points and participating in June's tournament should've given participants shiny Mewtwo.
    I did and I didn't get anything which sucks because that was my only option to get a legit shiny Mewtwo for my shiny living dex.

Deleted
    Some new info on Serebii about Hyper Training (IVs). Seems like with a silver bottle cap you can just directly boost any one IV to 31.

Deleted
    Anything that makes getting 6 IV pokemon easier, is welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Part of me is hoping that Minior will have an evolution like this:

http://pokemon-uranium.tumblr.com/po...3%A9mon-comite

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Super cool!
    Corrects himself on the Lickwit/Litwick error. No mention of calling the Exeggutor he caught Exeggcute. :|
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    Decided to finally cave and do some soft resetting for shiny Heatran. Only took about 20 minutes and the sparkles were real! And the wanted nature as well (50% chance, but still double lucky). Had to waste a master ball because he ran out of PP but can't complain, at least the purple matches his eyes.
    Contemplating doing shiny Thundurus but the Eon Flute thingy seems dreadful. =/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    I actually like it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I actually like it
    It's a fakemon (both of them are) from Pokemon Sage, which has some of the best desgins I've seen (Avalynx, Grass starter final form, Aguanaut, Basilect, Flarrapin, to name a few. Haven't looked at the dex in ages).

Anyways, heres the monkey:

http://capx.wikia.com/wiki/Monkezuma
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    It's a fakemon (both of them are) from Pokemon Sage, which has some of the best desgins I've seen (Avalynx, Grass starter final form, Aguanaut, Basilect, Flarrapin, to name a few. Haven't looked at the dex in ages).

Anyways, heres the monkey:

http://capx.wikia.com/wiki/Monkezuma
    I especially liked their legendaries (and if i say that it has to mean something as i tend to not use any)

Sooo nobody here's speaking about the zubat/dragonite "reveal"?

I know megas are not likely but i'm hyped up for the reveal around dragonite (setting myself up for a dissapointment here).

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    I especially liked their legendaries (and if i say that it has to mean something as i tend to not use any)

Sooo nobody here's speaking about the zubat/dragonite "reveal"?

I know megas are not likely but i'm hyped up for the reveal around dragonite (setting myself up for a dissapointment here).
    What Dragonite reveal?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    What Dragonite reveal?
    It's just speculation for now; but somehow they added pokedex entries for Zubat and Dragonite on the japanesse site; where they only listed new pokemon thus far.
    It could be, that they are simply adding them as they were in the preview videos, but people are theorizing already, that this means new reveals.

Additionaly the japanesse twitter has released a tweet with these 2 on the picture stating something in the manner of:
    "See Kanto pokemon in a new light."

What i am hoping for (my favorite theory);
    Zubat showing up in pre-evo form means it will get an alolan evolution; as in alolan Golbat->Crobat (The theory is based on alolan Marowak also evolving from the regular Cubone in one of the trailers)
    Dragonite being there as a 2nd stage evolution means it will get a mega evolution. It was also shown in the regular form in one of the trailers, which means a dragonair evolves into a regular dragonite in alola.

Please gief new evolution for Dragonair: Dragonite sucks ass

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    It's just speculation for now; but somehow they added pokedex entries for Zubat and Dragonite on the japanesse site; where they only listed new pokemon thus far.
    It could be, that they are simply adding them as they were in the preview videos, but people are theorizing already, that this means new reveals.

Additionaly the japanesse twitter has released a tweet with these 2 on the picture stating something in the manner of:
    "See Kanto pokemon in a new light."

What i am hoping for (my favorite theory);
    Zubat showing up in pre-evo form means it will get an alolan evolution; as in alolan Golbat->Crobat (The theory is based on alolan Marowak also evolving from the regular Cubone in one of the trailers)
    Dragonite being there as a 2nd stage evolution means it will get a mega evolution. It was also shown in the regular form in one of the trailers, which means a dragonair evolves into a regular dragonite in alola.
    its always possible they put the regular dragonite in by mistake.

i dont think we will see any megas tbh. i think we might get some synchros and thats it.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552