Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    [QUOTE=gguga12;41882417]
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    They didn't
    The Dwarves, Night Ellves, and Velen were sitting on their ass.
    - - - Updated - - -
    THIS SO MUCH where the fuck were they , and where the fuck were lorthemar ,gallywix, the goblins and the belfs
    There were many goblins and belfs in the horde batallion

[QUOTE=gguga12;41882417]
    They didn't
    The Dwarves, Night Ellves, and Velen were sitting on their ass.
    - - - Updated - - -
    THIS SO MUCH where the fuck were they , and where the fuck were lorthemar ,gallywix, the goblins and the belfs
    Defending their cities.In case there is some attack.

There aren't much Horde Leaders to begin with.

Actual Race/faction leaders there were.

Vol'jin,Sylvanas,Baine,Lorthemar and Gallywix.

The Alliance had.

Varian,Genn,Jaina,Mekkatorque,Muradin,Moira,Falstad,Tyrannde,Malfurion,Vellen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Yeah I get that, but hes going to make everything worse because he jumped to conclusions.
    True.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    How retarded you must be to think something like that? It's already a question mark if we'll be able to defend azeroth, WHY would the horde try to harm the alliance in any way? to lower our chances? now, you can say retreating is a harm to the alliance, but if the horde stayed there longer, thye would fall and the alliance would fall soon after. imo its better to retreat when you can and fight another day, than to sacrifice in vain

besides, sylvanas is probably a person who wants to survive the most - we all know what awaits her after death, and she wants to avoid it at all costs. she wont tho if the legion prevails, and we cant beat it without the alliance.

so if genn thinks this was a betrayal, he is a total dumbass.
    Try to see it from his point of view.
    The person who he hates the most in the world, who destroyed his kingdom and killed his son, has retreated from a very important battle in a crucial moment, leading to Varian's death, for no apparent reason. Why shouldn't he think that's betrayal?
    "We have a very low chance of defeating the Legion, why would she want to harm the Alliance now?" I don't know, but she seemed to want to harm the Alliance when there was a giant lava dragon flying around and destroying whatever he wanted.

But something was gained from the broken shore.

The Alliance now has a warcry.

FOR THE ALLIAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......KABoOOooOM
    Horde needs a new one, though.
    How do you say "victory or run away!" in orcish?

Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    Question...why were they retarded enough to bring the entire horde leadership to the most dangerous battle on the planet? Why couldn't she have taken 5 seconds to shout over the ridge, "We're being overwhelmed!"?
    Why couldn't the alliance take 5s to think "The horde need this win as much as we do, so logically they are leaving because they're getting fucked up there so we should pull back."

10+ Year Old Account

RIGHT TO REGION?

The region was in possession of King Arthas.

Sylvanas Drove him out.
    Arthas wasn't even there at the time. He was in Northrend. Technically the region was majorly in scourge control until KT was defeated in Naxxramas. She was never able to establish a foothold in either the western or eastern plaguelands.

Then it was in possession of the Dreadlords and the Legion..... She.... drove them out.
    ...with the help of the humans.

If Lordaeron refuges want a home in Lordaeron the can have one in the ground.

The Kingdom of Lordaeron Died with Arthas Heir to the Throne
    He even went as far as proclaim himself King Arthas when he returned to Lordaeron in Wc3 TFT.

Guess who drove the King of Lordaeron out of Lordaeron? Sylvanas.
    ...uh, no. Arthas was recalled by the Lich king to Northrend. Kel'thuzad was left in charge of Lordaeron.

This is all pointless though we saw the mass grave and failed campaign the alliance made against for themselves against the Forsaken in Cataclysm. it didn't go so well.
    I remember the deus ex machina they conjured up to keep the forsaken from losing.

ANy further attempts in the region are likely to just get even worse results for the Alliance at this point.
    Well seeing as the Alliance still possess fighting forces in the Stormpike, league of Arathor, Wildhammer Dwarves, the high elves, and the forces of Gilneas, plus the fact that the Argent Crusade isn't too keen on Sylvanas, I'd say they'd make short work of her if Blizzard ever bothered to continue the story.

Waifu's straight trash, bro.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

well Genn's anger is pointed to Sylvanas not the horde.
    so thats something i think.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    what the fuck is this entire thread?

"SYLVANAS DID NOTHING WRONG GENN IS A FUCKING JACKFUCKING SHITBAG"
    "GENN DID NOTHING WRONG HE COULDN'T EVEN TELL WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH THE HORDE!"
    "ARE THE CHARACTERS JUST SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT EVERYONE DOES BECAUSE CUTSCENES?!"
    "YOUR SIDE ARE COWARDS!"

Like... wow. I have honestly never seen a thread on here be less coherent. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    True.

Try to see it from his point of view.
    The person who he hates the most in the world, who destroyed his kingdom and killed his son, has retreated from a very important battle in a crucial moment, leading to Varian's death, for no apparent reason. Why shouldn't he think that's betrayal?
    "We have a very low chance of defeating the Legion, why would she want to harm the Alliance now?" I don't know, but she seemed to want to harm the Alliance when there was a giant lava dragon flying around and destroying whatever he wanted.

Horde needs a new one, though.
    How do you say "victory or run away!" in orcish?
    That event in Cataclysm was the Global War that continued into MoP.

The Allaince invaded Forsaken territory

The Forsaken kicked their ass.

What Allaince zones in the south did forsaken move into? None. Stay south of the border your kingdom is down there. the dead in t he north already fonud a new home and the cowards that fled can dig themselves a grave.

and before we bring up south shore AGAIN it was a backwater fishing village at that point in time. Frankly it's demise means nothing in the long run no one of value was lost.

Lastly keep in mind Hillsbrad was a Warzone in Cata with the Stormpike / Worgen / and the Allaince setting up encampments all over the region. Does the Forsaken establish outposts outside Goldshire or Redridge? I mean in the end the lives lost were entirely for nothing.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2016-08-15 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    Stormheim intro etc

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    Yeah I don't like how they did those Cinematics as when your alliance you don't know what is happening Horde side causing them to retreat but yet the horde still see what happens to the alliance even though they have already retreated.
    Trying to create resentment for the Horde for the Alliance...

Also, let's talk physics here, really really simple physics, at least I think this is physics!

From the Alliance heroes' (that's us!) vantage point, we could not see much of the Horde, other than their archers... seeing how we were technically below them, they were up on a shelf/mountain cropping. So, yes, they could see us, we couldn't see them, at least not as much as them.

To be fair, is it so bad to let them see what happens to Varian? That's a major plot-point, a major character dying, technically we were flying away and too far away to see him too, but we got the close-up. Part of the cinematic was more from what we could actually see and part was what they wanted us to see.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    Unfortunately for Genn she is the head of the Horde and the Forsaken are one of the Major military powers of the world.

Genn doesn't even have a nation and hes new kid on the block in the Alliance. Have fun instigating a war!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Well seeing as the Alliance still possess fighting forces in the Stormpike, league of Arathor, Wildhammer Dwarves, the high elves, and the forces of Gilneas, plus the fact that the Argent Crusade isn't too keen on Sylvanas, I'd say they'd make short work of her if Blizzard ever bothered to continue the story.
    Lol? The stormpike and the 7th legion were both crushed. The Wildhammer couldnt mobilize without having the trolls on the coast move inward. The high elves are a hysterically low number, and Gilnaes was beaten back at the same time of the 7th legion and stormpike the first time around, With the Alliance's best Varian in charge. The Argent crusade wouldnt get involved in the Alliance's petty boner in land they don't have a right too. So unless you want to see the Alliance get stomped again, you wouldn't want them to invade Lordaeron.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Stormheim intro etc
    I mean at this point we are pretty aware Genn and the Allaince are the instigating dicktards when legion gets full swing because of how Detheroc plays them like a fucking fiddle and Genns inept reasoning skills

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Lol? The stormpike and the 7th legion were both crushed. The Wildhammer couldnt mobilize without having the trolls on the coast move inward. The high elves are a hysterically low number, and Gilnaes was beaten back at the same time of the 7th legion and stormpike the first time around, With the Alliance's best Varian in charge. The Argent crusade wouldnt get involved in the Alliance's petty boner in land they don't have a right too. So unless you want to see the Alliance get stomped again, you wouldn't want them to invade Lordaeron.
    But why should we rant when Sylvanas tells the Horde why Alliance should fuckoff and have no rights to their lands in voiced files from Cataclysm. She planing states the bias and ignorance and standing the heirtage of her people. BAH fuck it lets just link the goddamn event.

It's a good questline.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2016-08-15 at 04:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately for Genn she is the head of the Horde and the Forsaken are one of the Major military powers of the world.

Genn doesn't even have a nation and hes new pup on the block in the Alliance. Have fun instigating a war!
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Fixed that for you.

I like the change

It gave me happy smilez

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Arthas wasn't even there at the time. He was in Northrend. Technically the region was majorly in scourge control until KT was defeated in Naxxramas. She was never able to establish a foothold in either the western or eastern plaguelands.

...with the help of the humans.

...uh, no. Arthas was recalled by the Lich king to Northrend. Kel'thuzad was left in charge of Lordaeron.

I remember the deus ex machina they conjured up to keep the forsaken from losing.

Waifu's straight trash, bro.

Sylvanas straight up had Arthas at her mercy. Squandered opportunity but hes dead now.

10+ Year Old Account

Sylvanas straight up had Arthas at her mercy. Squandered opportunity but hes dead now.
    Yeah I saw how she totally made Arthas run away... by getting her banshees owned by Kel'thuzad and then fleeing into the forest. And then, like I said, Arthas heads off to Northrend as the Lich King asked him to.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Yeah I saw how she totally made Arthas run away... by getting her banshees owned by Kel'thuzad and then fleeing into the forest. And then, like I said, Arthas heads off to Northrend as the Lich King asked him to.
    Who else has ever had Arthas at their mercy outside a lucky strike the ended his life at Icecrown?

Downplay it all you want. other leaders and Generals are shit tier status compared to Sylvanas.

But I mean she already proved they are shit tier status she has wrecked anyone who came into her lands since the Forsaken was founded moments after the above video.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2016-08-15 at 06:29 AM.

I love it when, in previous threads, some would bring up that she 'forced Arthas to flee to Northrend' completely ignoring that she dropped the ball when she momentarily had him weakened and that Arthas was on his way there BEFORE she sprang that trap. And all while Arthas was being weakened because of the LK's plight.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    I love it when, in previous threads, some would bring up that she 'forced Arthas to flee to Northrend' completely ignoring that she dropped the ball when she momentarily had him weakened and that Arthas was on his way there BEFORE she sprang that trap. And all while Arthas was being weakened because of the LK's plight.
    Shall we view the follow up chapters where Sylvanas precedes to manhandle the burning legion that drove Arthas to flee Capital City without an army in the first place?

When she had only a small handful of banshees that broke free with her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who else has ever had Arthas at their mercy outside a lucky strike the ended his life at Icecrown?
    Dunno, but she sure fucked it up. Like basically everything she does.

Defending Silvermoon? Fucked that up.

Attempting to ambush Arthas? Fucked that up.

Defending her city from the insurrection of two guys? Fucked that up. Needed the Alliance to help her retake her own city.

Assaulting the Lich King 1v1 in halls of reflection? Fucked that up.

Assaulting Gilneas? Fucked that up. Took massive horde losses, got her ass whooped by peasants.

Not getting shot in the head by a single guy working under her nose? Fucked that up. Good thing she had the deus ex machina val'kyr to help!

Downplay it all you want. other leaders and Generals are shit tier status compared to Sylvanas.
    Varian solo'd Onyxia. Thrall defeated Deathwing. Garrosh was a raid boss. Tyrande and Malfurion saved the world from the Burning Legion.

But I mean she already proved they are shit tier status she has wrecked anyone who came into her lands since the Forsaken was founded moments after the above video.
    Unless their names were Putress or Varimathras. Or that enclave of scarlet crusaders who are camped out about half a mile from her capital.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.