Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    If gear can be titanforged from this event, it starts to become on par with mythic ilvls. Do you not understand how the new warforged/titanforged system works?
    And so what if it does? In 2 weeks its all moot.

Oh this is Jaylock, he just posts shit to get people riled up, there is a word for that, but for some dumb ass reason we cant just call him out.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Hey Jaylock I just got 2 720 pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Because your opinion is misinformed bullshit. The gear is 710. Is 710 HFC Mythic gear? No. Try harder next time. 710 isn't even late on HFC Heroic but please continue. 710 is inbetween the early and middle wings of HFC heroic so it impacts your "Mythic" epeen in no way whatsoever.

It can actually go higher than that. People have reported getting 720 drops. Not that it matters, but it appears that Titan-forged is coming as we get closer to launch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    Screenshot?
    You can see my shoulders on my chars armoury, I'm not logged in atm. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...furious/simple

Screenshot?
    http://imgur.com/a/kY2sd

Screenshot?
    It's wf 720

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Jaylock I just got 2 720 pieces.
    I think they should just cancel legion, if you can get 720 pieces from this, what are we even going to do next xpac?

#Legionmorelikegarrisons2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    It's wf 720

- - - Updated - - -

I think they should just cancel legion, if you can get 720 pieces from this, what are we even going to do next xpac?

#Legionmorelikegarrisons2.0
    NO! I want my free "welfare" gear.

No incorrect, it isn't titanforged unless it says "Titanforged" on it. If it's 720 it just happened to roll higher.

lol whatever you say...it might say warforged but like I said, according to Blizzards definition that is a titanforged piece of loot regardless of the clearly wrong tooltip.

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    lol whatever you say...it might say warforged but like I said, according to Blizzards definition that is a titanforged piece of loot regardless of the clearly wrong tooltip.
    Ok whatever, claims without evidence are meaningless.

Oh man I'm sure loving these "welfare" 6 stage weapons as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Onomatopoeia View Post
    More like 101, maybe even 100. ilvl scales every by 10 every level.

There is also the artifact weapons that start at 750.
    definitely more like 103-106, anyone claiming you'll replace all of your 710 gear (trinkets/tier sets not even included) 100-101 is wrong, but I'll just assume you havent actually played beta. Not that it matters anyways, im all for warforging the invasion gear, just don't spout misinfo.

- - - Updated - - -

No incorrect, it isn't titanforged unless it says "Titanforged" on it. If it's 720 it just happened to roll higher.

Blizzard's definition of "titanforging" is if a piece gets the +5 ilvl roll 3 times or more (so +15 or more ilvl). "just happened to roll higher" would still apply, titanforging doesn't make it a different piece of loot. If a 700 piece rolls 720, it should say titanforged, unless there is a bug.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've looted a literal shit-ton of Legion invasion gear and not one piece was ever Warforged. Is this new in the past couple days? Are you sure items can be warforged?

Quote Originally Posted by rhackin View Post
    I've looted a literal shit-ton of Legion invasion gear and not one piece was ever Warforged. Is this new in the past couple days? Are you sure items can be warforged?
    It's new like right now new.

If people would stop replying to Jay then he might eventually just....go away
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Ok whatever, claims without evidence are meaningless.
    I'm not making a claim, I'm stating a fact. Go back and watch the dev interviews from a few weeks ago the definition of titanforged was spelled out - I'm not wasting my time finding it for you though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhackin View Post
    Implemented today

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    I'm not making a claim, I'm stating a fact. Go back and watch the dev interviews from a few weeks ago the definition of titanforged was spelled out - I'm not wasting my time finding it for you though.
    The earth is flat, not a claim, it's a fact.

Stephen hawking said it a few weeks ago, not looking up the vid, that would be a waste of time to back up my facts.

#flatearth

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    If people would stop replying to Jay then he might eventually just....go away
    Or you know if the mods permabanned people who consistently shitpost and baitpost then maybe they would actually go away.

Or you know if the mods permabanned people who consistently shitpost and baitpost then maybe they would actually go away.
    HA, he drives traffic with those shit posts. Cant even call a fisherman a fisherman here, else you get infracted.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    My best