Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

You must have only read about 2 posts ever on here then!
    Yeah ... uh no?

If you want to level a character from scratch, and you don't want to start with a DK or demon huntard then ... if you don't want to buy the boost button ... you should just go ahead and play the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not seeing too much of a difference with the hotfix. Maybe when invasions are more frequent but right now it seems like I'm better off leveling my alts normally. Except the chests, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Experience for completion of demon invasions has been reduced due to it being too fun. Pay us money for boosts.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

RIP fun.
    Blizzard strikes again
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Wow.

Just, wow.

"It's a nerf for me and my alts, therefore it's a nerf for everybody".

Also, you need to learn the difference between efficiency and XP.

I can't stand idiocity. I don't care if I'm on the same side, your argument is so poor I feel like I've been robbed of my time.

End of the discussion.
    This is quite ironic from you after all of your "It's a buff for me and my 4 hour a day playstyle, therefore it's a buff to everybody" posts.

Even with the buff to xp from mob kills, i'm getting 0.33 levels of xp per invasion compared with the 0.8 levels i was getting yesterday.

the outcry of pathetic children who cant afk anymore to get super fast levels is hilalrious /4 chat was amazing last night when they relaised they acrually have to contribute instead being afk and get ton of free xp

At level 65, i get about 1 bar of exp every phase. When did that happen? Yesterday it was nerfed, but i don't remember it was that bad. Was there another nerf after the first one ? God damn it

Just tested the changes to mob EXP after the hotfix, and well... cought a lone infernal which gave me 10k EXP, but other players, espeically high level ones and guards still steal EXP, which renders this effort pretty much useless. You could try to solo farm during Stage 3, where everyone is hunting named mobs (is every still doing this? idk).

Ohhh... you poor babies. Do you have to level a character the regular way. JFC really complaining about getting around 1/4 per invasion. So you sit there, do nothing, get shards, gear and experience in about 10-15min? Then heaven forbid you have to hop on a FP and get as close to the next invasion as possible. Where once again, you get shards, gold, gear and xp. All once again for really doing nothing, you can sit there AFK and still get credit for each stage and get xp, gold, shards and gear. Grow up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMonk79 View Post
    Ohhh... you poor babies. Do you have to level a character the regular way. JFC really complaining about getting around 1/4 per invasion. So you sit there, do nothing, get shards, gear and experience in about 10-15min? Then heaven forbid you have to hop on a FP and get as close to the next invasion as possible. Where once again, you get shards, gold, gear and xp. All once again for really doing nothing, you can sit there AFK and still get credit for each stage and get xp, gold, shards and gear. Grow up!!!
    You sound very butthurt about all of this. What do you care what other people get or don't.
    You'll be a happier person if you just wont give a f***.

Some may AFK, but I dont. And Blizzard is not fixing the problem of other people or guards stealing EXP, which is a huge problem. Get over yourself - Blizzard themselves said Invasions should feel lucrativ since they're only around for a very short time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho- View Post
    Some may AFK, but I dont. And Blizzard is not fixing the problem of other people or guards stealing EXP, which is a huge problem. Get over yourself - Blizzard themselves said Invasions should feel lucrativ since they're only around for a very short time.
    How does it work now? You get more experience when you tag mobs/bosses?

Quote Originally Posted by Kjarl Grimblood View Post
    You sound very butthurt about all of this. What do you care what other people get or don't.
    You'll be a happier person if you just wont give a f***.
    Its not butthurt.. you guys sound butthurt. I mean my god, you are getting free gear and xp for doing jack. you get to run around have other people kill everything and get a bunch of stuff and xp as a reward yet you whine about it. So if I'm not to give a phuck then why are other people even giving a phuck to the point of making a BS post about it.

How does it work now? You get more experience when you tag mobs/bosses?
    Wrote up more experience some posts above yours:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho-
    Just tested the changes to mob EXP after the hotfix, and well... cought a lone infernal which gave me 10k EXP, but other players, espeically high level ones and guards still steal EXP, which renders this effort pretty much useless. You could try to solo farm during Stage 3, where everyone is hunting named mobs (is every still doing this? idk).

Wrote up more experience some posts above yours:
    Yes i saw, but you also wrote something about exp steal so i didnt understand what you meant by that

How about you get over yourself. Even if others are stealing the xp for the individual kills you still get xp for each stage. They take a few mins tops unless you're on when the amount of people there is small then it takes more time. You're still get xp, gear and everything else for NOTHING!!! How is that not Lucrative, OMG I'm not getting half a level or a full level for every invasion. I can't gain 3+ levels in 15 mins while getting gear and gold and other stuff for once again doing NOTHING!! You might not go AFK but that is all you have to do to be handed a ton of free stuff.... WHY COMPLAIN ABOUT FREE STUFF, XP.

With rested exp and heirlooms, If I can solo kill a mob I'm getting 4,500 to 6k+ exp and final stage exp is 44k :/. The mob exp boost is helping a bit but running out of rested exp too fast.

Yes i saw, but you also wrote something about exp steal so i didnt understand what you meant by that
    You basically share mob EXP with everyone, even NPCs attacking. While NPCs only take like 30% EXP, players take 50% and high level players even 99%.

How about you get over yourself. Even if others are stealing the xp for the individual kills you still get xp for each stage. They take a few mins tops unless you're on when the amount of people there is small then it takes more time. You're still get xp, gear and everything else for NOTHING!!! How is that not Lucrative, OMG I'm not getting half a level or a full level for every invasion. I can't gain 3+ levels in 15 mins while getting gear and gold and other stuff for once again doing NOTHING!! You might not go AFK but that is all you have to do to be handed a ton of free stuff.... WHY COMPLAIN ABOUT FREE STUFF, XP.
    EXP for all stages combined is less than for completing a dungeon. And the gear is useless for toons with Heirlooms. Invasions became obsolete with yesterdays hotfix, and the recent hotfix to mob EXP didnt change much, if Blizzard doesnt change EXP sharing. Its not free, since I'm working for it - but its not lucrativ enought to warrent the travel time (especially for toons without flight) and average Invasion length of ~30-45 minutes.

You basically share mob EXP with everyone, even NPCs attacking. While NPCs only take like 30% EXP, players take 50% and high level players even 99%.

EXP for all stages combined is less than for completing a dungeon. And the gear is useless for toons with Heirlooms. Invasions became obsolete with yesterdays hotfix, and the recent hotfix to mob EXP didnt change much, if Blizzard doesnt change EXP sharing. Its not free, since I'm working for it - but its not lucrativ enought to warrent the travel time (especially for toons without flight) and average Invasion length of ~30-45 minutes.
    30-45min? What invasions are you doing? Most of the ones I've done have each stage completed in less than 5min with only the 3rd stage taking longer. So it takes maybe 20min. Let's see, if you are a dps even at low level's the queue time is still pretty high. I've leveled a few toons in the last month and my queue wait was still easily 15min if not longer, then the dungeon still takes 10min + on average, sometimes more some times less. SO its still about the same and you have to do less with the invasions. So you do your 3 invasions, each has a time where its around for few hours before it disappears. Take a FP to get a close as possible and do it, in between Flights, queue for a dungeon. Land and the odds are the invasion is still going to be going on as they constantly do for that timeframe. I mean lets see where they take place... near IF, near Hillsbrad, Tanaris, N. Barrens and Westfall. There's FPs to all those area's or a boat. None of which takes a extremely long time. The point being, its still xp and other stuff for very little work yet people are complaining about it.