Thread: "Mog Shaming"

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Y'all need more paladin swag in your life.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...allzz/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Why? Because it's the Transmog they decided on. It doesn't have to make sense to you - it's not your character or your concern. Shaming them for it is you venting because you can't change that, and it's really just immaturity on your part.
    Because maybe I feel like shaming them for their inherit lack of taste and I have every right to do so as much as they have a right to wear the gaudy shit in the first place and cause my eyes to fucking bleed in the process?

#allretinasmatter
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 2016-08-17 at 02:47 PM.

Transmog. One day you're in the next you're out. Auf Wiedersehen!

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    all dis... if somone wanted to feel "empowered" and not "objectified" why would they wear little to no armor, to show as much skin as possible?
    Because they want to? It's absolutely none of our place to judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're overly generous.
    And you're overly judgmental.

Quote Originally Posted by 0bsessions View Post
    Because they want to? It's absolutely none of our place to judge.

And you're overly judgmental.
    I'll take that as a compliment, all things considered.

My transmogs or plans for future transmogs are like Hots or Lol Skins.

You have the High Priest or Archmage transmogs.But then you have,Doctos transmog for a Priest or Hallow's end witch transmog for my mage.

I never understood the point of slutty "armor" existing other then being slutty.They dont look like they will protect a thing and most of then dont even look good.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    We need a safe space for Amish players in Azeroth.
    Replace whatever that zone that got scrapped a while back (Thaladreth or whatever) with a zone named Lancasta.

10+ Year Old Account
    More HD slutmogs please.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You may feel you can shame them, but it doesn't change what I said in my last post about you. Also, you may not have the right to do so if it's breaking Blizzard's Code of Conduct rules.
    Except I'm not posting any names or publicly humiliating anyone on a personal level. So no, I'm not breaking any ToS, but nice try.

...and you can say what you want about me, I have plenty to say about you but I'll keep it to myself.

I'll take that as a compliment, all things considered.
    You, I like you... we could be friends.

My mog in case any were interested: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alium/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    You, I like you... we could be friends.

My mog in case any were interested: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iotay/advanced
    Doesn't work, the page that is.

I also only said that because it seems like having a thought of your own makes you, by default, a judgmental person this day and age. So to hell with it. I'll take the title and wear it proudly.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...EJR8sE8lZh87cN

Only need mythic helm and arti weapon now :<
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Yeah because my opinion towards how one appears is limited to only women, right.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You're the one who went out of your way to create a post that discusses your offense at how often female administrators post images of their characters dressed in ways you (a man) feel to be unacceptable. And I guess you expected what... to have your opinion somehow validated?

Nope. You're just pushing your values on others on the premise that somehow what amounts to an opinion is in reality something objective. It isn't, you're just being a jerk.

Doesn't work, the page that is...
    Fixed the typo

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alium/advanced
    Last edited by Lodreh; 2016-08-17 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Adding link for ease of use

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    1. I love your transmogs.
    2. You REALLY suck at naming characters
    3. My BE-Paladin looks almost the same, though I used a bit of the Brutal Gladiator set in there.. Especially the shoulders look great.

My paladin: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Kangodo/simple
    Even though it's bugged for me.
    it was orignally a joke, back in wrath when i decided i would finally choose a name for myself (instead of lockerz or hunterofen) my freinds were playing 2 dks, and told me to make one, so i did, they were plaguescripe the blood dk, and plagueclaw, the unholy dk, so i whent frost dk, as plaguestorm...

and over time i made another charecter with the plague name, and plaguescripe hated it, he just wanted our 3 dk trio to be the plagues, so i made another, then a storm, then another storm... and by the end of mop (split between maining dk and lock, having mained lock and abit of hunter till wrath, them dk and lock till end of mop, and now lock since) i had made all 11 toons, so by this point its just a joke

Plague or storm in the name? its most likely felplague also i would go through and list all the artifacts/skin/colours i will use on them but... yeah... im tired

ive also got like 12 sets for my lock, 8 for dk, then every char has atleast 1 mog per spec
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Taste is subjective though isn't it? And noone forces you to look at them. Avert your eyes, fly away, you are asking people to apologize for existing in your surroundings. You don't have any rights whatsoever over another player's toon.
    No, I don't... but I do have every right to remark on them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by isuridedes View Post
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You're the one who went out of your way to create a post that discusses your offense at how often female administrators post images of their characters dressed in ways you (a man) feel to be unacceptable. And I guess you expected what... to have your opinion somehow validated?

Nope. You're just pushing your values on others on the premise that somehow what amounts to an opinion is in reality something objective. It isn't, you're just being a jerk.
    Because I don't ever find male administrators doing this. Should I lump them in though just for the sake of?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have plenty to say about you but I'll keep it to myself.
    Maybe you should have thought about that before opening the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    Fixed the typo
    Still not working. :P

I routinely make fun of slutmogging dweebs. Being that they're all socially inept weirdos, they'll stammer something about staring a woman's ass before promptly logging out in shame.

Always good for a laugh.

All my female characters are heavily armored, especially my paladin.

The only character i use a skimpy outfit is my female NE demon hunter, who has a facescarf that matches the invasion cape, barb ceremonial pants and WoD Bra with thee most minimalist gloves and shoes i could find.

Nothing should be between a demon hunter and their prey but their blades and skills. Plus it lets me show off her tattoo's and the intricate rock like formations and cracks all along the demon hunters' bodies.