Page 78 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I´ve done that in a different way, I´ve moved the pandemic bars to a different location so strata wouldn´t ever interfere.
    Here´s a before:

Notice the pandemic bar for agony above all other bars.

Here´s after:

Interesting to note is that the icon still shows up. As if the code for the duration itself is broken at that point.

Here´s the fstack of the loot thing:
    [IMG]blob:http://imgur.com/da4ca904-ea21-4a9d-bf4d-12ca68c558fa[/IMG]

And lastly here´s the code of one of the pandemic bars:
    Trigger
    Code:
    function()
        return true
    end
    Untrigger
    Code:
    function()
        return false
    end
    Duration
    Code:
    function()
        local spell,id = "Agony",980
        if UnitExists("target") and UnitDebuff("target",spell,_,"PLAYER") then
            WA_OOMM_PANDEMIC_AGONY = tonumber(GetSpellDescription(id):match("[%d]+[.%d+]* sec."):match("[%d]+[.%d+]*"))*0.3
            local pandemic = WA_OOMM_PANDEMIC_AGONY
            local _,_,_,_,_,duration = UnitDebuff("target",spell,_,"PLAYER")
            return pandemic,duration,true
        end
        return 0,1,true
    end
    - - - Updated - - -

Update to that, used a text aura to test various things (it´s crude but ah well, I´m not a lua genius):
    Code:
    function()
        local spell,id = "Agony",980
        WA_OOMM_PANDEMIC_AGONY = tonumber(GetSpellDescription(id):match("[%d]+[.%d+]* sec."):match("[%d]+[.%d+]*"))*0.3
        if UnitExists("target") then
            WA_EXISTS = 1
        else
            WA_EXISTS = 0
        end
        if UnitDebuff("target",spell,_,"PLAYER") then
            WA_DEBUFF = 1
        else
            WA_DEBUFF = 0
        end
        if UnitExists("target") and UnitDebuff("target",spell,_,"PLAYER") then
            local debu = 1
            local exists = 1
            local pandemic = WA_OOMM_PANDEMIC_AGONY
            WA_DUR = select(6, UnitDebuff("target",spell,_,"PLAYER"))
            return "pand: " .. pandemic .. " dur: " .. WA_DUR .. " exists: " .. WA_EXISTS .. " debuff: " .. WA_DEBUFF
        end
        if WA_DUR == nil then
            WA_DUR = "nil"
        else
            WA_DUR = WA_DUR
        end
        return "nothing to show, pand: " .. WA_OOMM_PANDEMIC_AGONY .. " dur: " .. WA_DUR .. " exists: " .. WA_EXISTS .. " debuff: " .. WA_DEBUFF
    end
    Following states:
    1. before loot, without target
    "nothing to show, pand: 5.4, dur: nil exists: 0 debuff: 0"
    2. before loot, with target
    "pand: 5.4 dur: 18 exists: 1 debuff: 0"
    3. before loot, with target & dot
    "pand: 5.4 dur: 18 exists: 1 debuff: 1"

4. after loot, without target
    "nothing to show, pand: 5.4 dur: 23.098 exists: 0 debuff: 0"
    5. after loot, with target
    "nothing to show, pand: 5.4 dur: 23.098 exists: 1 debuff: 0"
    6. after loot, with target & dot
    "nothing to show, pand: 5.4 dur: 23.098 exists: 1 debuff: 0"

I am completely out of ideas why the loot window would do that to the variables listed, especially considering that I am setting them to 0 or 1 depending on the debuff state on the target.
    Last edited by Chrotesque; 2016-08-17 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirik003 View Post
    When clicking on the downloads for both your destro set and SS tracker neither work. Is it just me?
    Do you mean you can't access the page on wago.io? if so, just try again, frustrating but the site is "down" for milliseconds at a time frequently for me too.
    or you imported them and you're getting errors? I tested the export and it seemed fine, but fill me in what you're seeing
    @Chrotesque
    your /fstack image didn't show up. It sounds like the bars are just not loading for whatever reason but I need to see stack. He has an odd way of handling framestrata, haven't seen it done that way.

Yeah, because I´m stupid. :P
    Here´s the fstack picture:

Now you see a lot of addons there, let me get you a "clean" one without any addons except weak auras active:

And I´ve got a few more of various parts of the loot popup.

Another test aura, much more simple:
    Code:
    function()
        if UnitExists("target") then
            if UnitDebuff("target","Agony",_,"PLAYER") then
                GLOB_debuff = "agony active"
            else
                GLOB_debuff = "agony not active"
            end
            return GLOB_debuff
        end 

end
    Until I´ve looted an item with the popup, the "agony active" would change depending on whether or not I have a target & if the debuff is present. After loot the text constantly shows "agony not active" regardless if that was true or not.
    Last edited by Chrotesque; 2016-08-17 at 11:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    It'll be added in the next version I put out!
    Ah thats great to hear. Btw could there be any option to add a sound when Doom enters Pandemic range?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrotesque View Post
    return GLOB_debuff
    I don't have any idea about why this problem is happening, but it seems like you've isolated the piece that breaks. Try replacing your output with this to see what information is available and how you might need to restructure your IF statement.
    Code:
    return UnitDebuff("target","Agony")
    Checkout these for more info about what to request and what you can return.
    http://wowprogramming.com/docs/api/UnitAura
    http://wowprogramming.com/docs/api/UnitDebuff
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Quick tests show that the faulty line is indeed:
    UnitDebuff("target","Agony",_,"PLAYER")

This does not work:
    UnitDebuff("target","Agony","PLAYER")

This however seems to resolve the issue completely:
    UnitDebuff("target","Agony",nil,"PLAYER")

I´ll do further tests later at home, thanks for all of your help so far!

Help! My very simple Affliction Warlock auras are not working. I created a simple Corruption aura and duplicated it for Unstable Affliction, Siphon Life and Agony. All work perfectly except for Agony. My auras are setup to only appear when the dots drop from my target. All except for Agony work as intended. The Agony icon just shows al lthe time whether I have Agony on the target or not. What am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by RichDawg View Post
    Help! My very simple Affliction Warlock auras are not working. I created a simple Corruption aura and duplicated it for Unstable Affliction, Siphon Life and Agony. All work perfectly except for Agony. My auras are setup to only appear when the dots drop from my target. All except for Agony work as intended. The Agony icon just shows al lthe time whether I have Agony on the target or not. What am I doing wrong?
    I don't know what went wrong on your side, but this aura here might do the trick for you:

http://pastebin.com/1sCmBuNu

It only works when in combat and only activates if your target is missing agony (same as if agony had dropped, in practice).
    Give it a try and tell me how it goes.

EDIT: my client is in PT-BR so you might need to change the name of the spell to match yours in the trigger tab, or use the spell ID.
    Last edited by evertonbelmontt; 2016-08-18 at 06:06 PM.

Thank you for the tips and auras!

Updated my auras for Legion release, turned on Dimensional Rift auras. Improved some things. Any requests or bugs?

Made a video for them and updated the GIF.
    [video] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbO9NZAx2uw

[GIF]
    http://imgur.com/U3uT1Mu

[Download]
    https://wago.io/EyGcyem5-

More Information
    Last edited by khakhan; 2016-09-02 at 06:09 AM.

Is it possible to show the shield strength of Dark Pact as a progress texture?

I've been trying to get something working but I'm not really getting anywhere.

Deleted
    Hi, I've been trying to make demo's pet timer bars work for a good few hours now. They just do not get displayed at all. The dreadstalker CD gets displayed just fine, but both pet timer bars aren't working. I'm playing on a french client, so I changed every "Dreadstalker" to its french iteration, but alas, to no avail. I've noticed a few people pointed out a smiliar issue, does anyone have any idea of how to fix it? If no, can anyone tell me if it works for them or not?

Edit: I tried running the auras with an english client out of curiosity, turns out it worked, which means the problem lies in the WA's lack of multilingual support. I've tried turning every iteration of "Wild Imp" and "Dreadstalker" etc etc into its french counterpart after switching back to a french client, but it just does not work.
    If I'm not too mistaken, the WAs seem to be using lines from the combat log, right? Do these need to be translated as well? Is that where the problem lies?
    Or is there a way to replace "Wild Imp" (etc) by an ID# of some sort, therefore allowing the WAs to be easily installed on any client?
    Last edited by mmoca999e9dc67; 2016-08-22 at 10:06 PM.

How do these custom WA scripts compare to this TMW? I havent had the opportunity to test (havent played much) so I was wondering what more experienced players think

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post42006186

Hello all.

I am looking for a Implosion Weak Aura. What I would like is an Icon that pops up with 3 seconds remaining on the oldest set of Imps out so that I know it is about time to implode them.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Deleted
    Hello
    I would like to find a way displays a custom texture when I use my dreadstalker (+ duration) and the same for imps, infernal, etc ...
    But I can't find a way to track those pet precisely with the preset function of Weak Aura
    I want to do the same thing with demonic empowerement (display a custom texture when it is active on a specific pet + duration)
    Thanks a lot for your help.

Deleted
    Hey, made a set for destruction, couple people liked them and wanted them so I thought I'd share them here if anyone else would like them.

Screenshot:

Short youtube presentation:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1ZH62P2vZs

Auras:
    https://wago.io/4kKPol8cW

Weak Aura 2 destruction warlock set.

Supports every talent option and combination.

Immolate up time as well as timer for pandemic. Havoc tracker with and without Wreak Havoc talent.

Reminder for missing pet and missing sacrifice buff.

Dark pact tracker with amount absorbed as well as Soul Leech absorb tracker which is located under the Unending Resolve aura.

Font used is Accidental Presidency.

Skinning is handled by Elvui.

You can find auras here - https://wago.io/4Jj1oIDqb

Soul shard are slightly modified version of khakhan's auras.

Modified version - https://wago.io/4JVqogL5W

Khakhan's version of soul shards - https://wago.io/4kY2_r3tb

Any suggestions or questions are welcome
    Last edited by mmoc0982a3e15b; 2016-08-25 at 04:03 AM.

Deleted
    Hey everyone,

I've created a WeakAura String for Unstable Affliction stack. It goes up to 6 Stacks (stacks + indicators) and its based on own calculations (so not just normal stacking like agony)

Maybe you must edit some parts because i'm using the german client :/

Preview: imgur.com/VVTfwcy

String: wago.io/Nk2S0PrcW

Ps: it's my first weakaura string, so if you have problems or find bugs pls write me

Enjoy

Greetings, testing out OOMMs demo strings, works fine except for the permanent demon's empowerment. No matter what active demon i have it doesn't show me the DE timer.
    Have tried changing the demon in the trigger and changing the name to the fantasy one. Any ideas on what may be the problem with this one? (english client)

Thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortimer View Post
    Greetings, testing out OOMMs demo strings, works fine except for the permanent demon's empowerment. No matter what active demon i have it doesn't show me the DE timer.
    Have tried changing the demon in the trigger and changing the name to the fantasy one. Any ideas on what may be the problem with this one? (english client)

Thanks
    Are you referring to a bar timer or an icon? I don't have a bar for permanent pet DE. I do have an icon in my Actions set. Can you explain a little further what you mean and maybe have screenshots of the aura and aura config?
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Hello fellow warlocks..
    I've now been a leecher for about 3 years. And the problems I've had so far I could've fixed myself.. But I can't seem to get this work! I was a HUGE fan of Meatlegs' WA's, and I would like his havoc bar to work agian, so I thought maybe one of you could take a look at it and fix it so it works for both Wreak Havoc and Havoc itself..

I can't link stuff tho :/
    So if one of you WA wonder-workers could send me a PM I would happily send the pastebin to you!