Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    The big question is, does handiwork nullify the attempt?
    As a wizard in training, yes it does.
    The wizard path is one filled with traps and thorns, don't let them steal your mana.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    After nearly 2 weeks absence due to a health scare with surgery, this is the first thread I see...

Why..

Why couldn't they just let me die. Apparently, the planet is way too far gone anyway.
    Circumcision?

As a wizard I don't have to worry about spending money on things I would otherwise not care about.

I don't drink. I wait for movies to come out on video to see them. And food can be ordered from my house.

I save money this way.

And the emotional fear is not present.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    It's an old meme that's apparently become a lifestyle 'choice'...
    >Became

I think not having sex is a very old thing in humanity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Styxz View Post
    Given the male WoW community's proximity to the basement-dweller stereotype, I have a hard time believing these "wizards" are pooling mana by absolute choice. There's definitely an element of anxiety, maybe even fear in regards to romantic relationships (or at least the pursuit of them) at play here.
    Completely agree

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    >Became

I think not having sex is a very old thing in humanity.
    We're talking about the term Wizard not celibacy itself

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    As a wizard I don't have to worry about spending money on things I would otherwise not care about.

I don't drink. I wait for movies to come out on video to see them. And food can be ordered from my house.

I save money this way.

That's incredibly sad to hear that somebody feels like that over 30

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yes, they go around with needles in their purses and a van following them so they can first try to get pregnant and then, just in case that fails, they rob the guy while he sleeps. Some of them even freeze sperm samples for in vitro.
    And then cry rape and get them locked up with Big Bubba whilst she counts the $$$ with her feminazi sisters chanting the MISOGYNY song?
    Why are the two of you giving away our secrets?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yes, they go around with needles in their purses and a van following them so they can first try to get pregnant and then, just in case that fails, they rob the guy while he sleeps. Some of them even freeze sperm samples for in vitro.
    Still a better thing than the dreaded free rock van.
    Never enter that van.

never

No matter how tempting all that classic rock is.

- - - Updated - - -

Completely agree

- - - Updated - - -

We're talking about the term Wizard not celibacy itself

- - - Updated - - -

But as a lifestyle, it has existed for a long time, giving it a name(which is mostly a meme) is not going to change that.

Quote Originally Posted by plantation View Post
    I have contemplated pursuing this endeavor, as I have reasons to believe that staying abstinent until a certain age does, in fact, grant you otherworldly powers. I am not talking about Harry Potter or whatever, but the mind (free from sexual desire) is able to see past primal urges, and opens up doors others cannot see. In essence, you evolve past the human body's urges and transcend into your mind.

I believe that following this path will grant you powers similar to the Buddha, and allow the worthy to transcend into Nirvana. Those who doubt this are foolish and in doubt, but they were never worthy of Nirvana to begin with.

Thoughts?
    Not indulging in a base biological function will not free you from sexual desire. We are hard wired to reproduce, and because of this it is physically exhilarating. It feels great when done right, and can lead to some great relationships with people. Play, but play safe, and have fun!
    RETH

Probably comes from my faith in humanity being very low. Every day seeing something so damn stupid in the news it is amazing.

Which part specifically were you referring to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Circumcision?
    your brain doesn't seem to be able to move to other topics other than penile issues?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by plantation View Post
    I have contemplated pursuing this endeavor, as I have reasons to believe that staying abstinent until a certain age does, in fact, grant you otherworldly powers. I am not talking about Harry Potter or whatever, but the mind (free from sexual desire) is able to see past primal urges, and opens up doors others cannot see. In essence, you evolve past the human body's urges and transcend into your mind.

I believe that following this path will grant you powers similar to the Buddha, and allow the worthy to transcend into Nirvana. Those who doubt this are foolish and in doubt, but they were never worthy of Nirvana to begin with.

Thoughts?
    Sounds like you cant get any and your making up a wierd excuse.
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    your brain doesn't seem to be able to move to other topics other than penile issues?
    What other surgery requires NO SEX if not around that area

- - - Updated - - -

Probably comes from my faith in humanity being very low. Every day seeing something so damn stupid in the news it is amazing.

Which part specifically were you referring to?
    Don't watch the News

Deleted
    Usually, people just come up with the "I'm waiting for the right one" excuse. First time hearing this one though, haha.

I save money this way.

What you're describing sounds more like being a failure, not a virgin for life.

Don't watch the News
    Kinda hard to avoid when it will be affecting our future in this country. (Looking at you retarded politicians)

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    What you're describing sounds more like being a failure, not a virgin for life.
    How exactly?
    Last edited by SoulForge; 2016-08-21 at 01:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Why are the two of you giving away our secrets?
    I smiled so you get 10,000 internet points

Why are those who do not what a sexual partner looked on like weirdos..sorta like gays in the past?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Deleted
    Kinda hard to avoid when it will be affecting our future in this country. (Looking at you retarded politicians)
    It's easy really

Ignore news, go outside, meet new people, talk about mundane issues like the weather and hobbies, be happy. Works for me and I suffer depression

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Why are those who do not what a sexual partner looked on like weirdos..sorta like gays in the past?
    Because not desiring sex is incredibly rare and unusual. Even gays shared that trait with the 'norms'

Deleted
    I even added a whole year to that "30 Sex Magic!" just to be sure.

And yes, I can confirm it, it was empowering beyond belief!!