Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Eagles are always good choices. I wish Greece would use the Byzantine Eagle more, but alas, it's just used for flags flying on Orthodox Churches.

Why is that eagle holding the Holy Hand Grenade and a knife?

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Like this?

Want me to link some sad violin music or can you google it yourself?

Believe it or not, outside from the internet, you are extremely unlikely to run into someone calling you any of that without a small merit at least.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Frankly the attitude is shitty... "Assimilate or get the fuck out."
    Why would that be shitty? In any country people are expected to respect the local laws, norms and moral codes. Why should Europeans be the only ones who aren't allowed to demand that from migrants? Especially when it's only certain migrant groups that are causing trouble, and you know which ones they are as well as I do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Like this?

Racists, bigots, haters and homophobes are always offended when they are being called what they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    "Europeans countries are only for those people, fuck immigrants, if they come here and they want to speak their language or show their culture, fuck all that!"

Frankly the attitude is shitty... "Assimilate or get the fuck out."
    There is a difference between forced assimilation and encouraged assimilation. They can, as Jews did/do, live in secluded clusters but they should be aware of the problems that it inherently brings. And no, I am not talking about justifying any kind of anti-semitism.

Intergration, proper intergration, leads to eventual assimilation. I would absolutely be against it's enforcement. Encourage newcomers to become French, to become Swedish. Give or take two generations and their children will be Swedes. However in the current circumstances that is not being promoted - on the contraty, people are told that it is perfectly fine to live as if their host country is the same place from which they came from. Muslims in particular seem to enjoy the option of self-isolating themselves. And frankly, I don't blame them. They come from vastly different civilization.

Gad Saad recently talked about it.
    Go to 14:00.

Yes, I am aware of the differences between North America and Europe. The point still stands.

But yes, I am a monoculturalist. It breaks down barriers, as opposed to multiculturalism which encourages separatism and divisions.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7230cecf; 2016-08-21 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Maybe we should more concern about all the naziflag waving mericans or asians but nah muslim bashing is more fun.
    Hey, deflection!

"Pay no attention to this, because look over there instead!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Bullshit, really.

Isn't that you now with the Nazi Complex?

By all political terms in Germany me, my family and every single friend I've ever had is what you label so loosely "leftist" (as if that term was even used in German, it isn't). No one ever had a problem with the flag and it's display. Stop making shit up. If you were right, not one single game (since you've mentioned it) would ever trigger any Auto-Torso with hundreds of thousands in the streets celebrating.
    Because you couldn't even feed the pigs with the radical right wing scum even if you wanted to. There aren't enough.
    I find it funny when a German bashes leftists since especially in Europe the left range is probably the broadest in Germany and France. I can talk to an actual member of the Left party and disagree with him on many points while still maintaining stances on issues which are still left in nature. I do not agree with most of the issues propagated by the more radical left niche parties, anarchists and those propagated by left partisan youth movements. I even reject their methods. Yet, you are getting auto-lumped together with those. Hey, but it's really rude to call others nazis, racists and other *-ists!
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

The Fatherland is becoming the Allahland.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    The Fatherland is becoming the Allahland.
    The commitment you guys have to trolling is really depressing...or alternatively how much you guys are out of touch with reality. Pick your poison.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Why would you care about it anyway? Not like you leave your basement anyways. It could turn into a dessert without the average conspiracy nut noticing.
    Could it turn into a delicious peach cobbler?

Could it turn into a delicious peach cobbler?
    Depends on how breitbart reports it, doesn't it.

Deleted
    The commitment you guys have to trolling is really depressing...or alternatively how much you guys are out of touch with reality. Pick your poison.
    Question is, why are you so touchy?

People taking a free jab at Germany for their own entertainment is harmless.

- - - Updated - - -

''Muh brutbat''.

Quote Originally Posted by Taustins View Post
    Question is, why are you so touchy?

People taking a free jab at Germany for their own entertainment is harmless.

- - - Updated - - -

''Muh brutbat''.
    I'm not touchy, I enjoy rubbing people's negative characteristics into their own faces on mmoc. Be it downright stupidity, hypocrisy, gullibility...

Deleted
    I'm not touchy, I enjoy rubbing people's negative characteristics into their own faces on mmoc. Be it downright stupidity, hypocrisy, gullibility...
    What's so negative about people laughing at Germany? Every other thread is people laughing at Burgers and no one but tony is upset over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Taustins View Post
    What's so negative about people laughing at Germany? Every other thread is people laughing at Burgers and no one but tony is upset over it.
    What's so negative about laughing at trolls? Northy is one of those guys who bring the same joke in every second thread; let me laugh.

TYT is my sustenance. They teach me that all I need to be a successful reporter is the ability to virtue signal and the ability to google. #notall

It's the current year, you guys.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

What's so negative about laughing at trolls? Northy is one of those guys who bring the same joke in every second thread; let me laugh.
    Cite your sources. I need proof.

Deleted
    There is nothing negative about it. But what you desribe is hardly trolling. In any case, I don't think it warrants statements like ''ur basement'' or ''pick your posion''.
    Rather hostile. Signals how touchy you are about crude jokes.

Cite your sources. I need proof.
    Germany is a joke.
    When you let in savagery, then savagery will play inevitably play itself out. Europe is learning the consequences of its incessant virtue signaling.
    Well, if he didn't pull the trigger, then by breathing air as a white German he is by proxy responsible.
    Those countries are lost. We can at least try to save the rest of them.
    Want me to go further down your post history? It was like 4-5 pages. Your narrative gets stale.