Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyBravo View Post
    No I worded it right lol. It was about a gram or less in 10 days. I only use a one-hitter pipe and I smoke a pinch, literally. And before those 10 days, I was sober for an entire week. Also, I brushed the living hell out of my mouth 4-5 times and mouthwashed too. Also chewed mint gum on the way to the interview.
    Dude, what does brushing your teeth, mouthwash and gum have to do with anything? Where do you think your saliva comes from? Some magical bucket in the roof of your mouth cut off from everything else?

Your body is constantly producing it, whatever you brushed and mouthwashed before you left is already gone and replaced a few minutes later.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Deleted
    I hope you will fail..

This type of question makes me incredibly sad for our society...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thedingleberry View Post
    This type of question makes me incredibly sad for our society...
    Unless he has a job that requires utmost percision and or attention, then seriously.... Who the hell cares? Lots of people working slighty drunk and I'm sure there is more than one of you in this thread that takes a glass of wine or a beer every day, and that is just as "Bad" as smoking such small ammounts.

Then again, the community on this website is the most negative I've seen since I joined atm, so Im not suprised they are trashing this.

Regardless OP, if you indeed only did a saliva test and you smoked such small ammounts, odds are you will be fine. Even if it tests positive, unless your job is non-tolerance they will prob let it slide.

Jesus, so many negative people that have nothing but bad things to say. If you're so against pot, then why did you click on the thread? Go back to your cigarettes and alcohol. All of you probably haven't even been in the same room as weed and you think you know the answer to my question? lol. I've had about 2 helpful replies so far, rest of you are just clearly bored, negative people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Unless he has a job that requires utmost percision and or attention, then seriously.... Who the hell cares? Lots of people working slighty drunk and I'm sure there is more than one of you in this thread that takes a glass of wine or a beer every day, and that is just as "Bad" as smoking such small ammounts.

Then again, the community on this website is the most negative I've seen since I joined atm, so Im not suprised they are trashing this.

Regardless OP, if you indeed only did a saliva test and you smoked such small ammounts, odds are you will be fine. Even if it tests positive, unless your job is non-tolerance they will prob let it slide.
    Couldn't have said it any better. Thanks buddy. That's what I'm hoping. And it's just a night stock job at a grocery store. A guy who works there said they aren't too strict towards marijuana so I'm wishing the best!

Y'know, those drug tests aren't free. When I was a manager at a pharmacy, we wasted untold amounts of money because people lied to us. We'd say "seriously, just tell us if you've taken anything, we won't report you or whatever" and still at least 50% of people lied straight to our faces. Each test cost us about $200.

Bastards. Stay unemployed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    Y'know, those drug tests aren't free. When I was a manager at a pharmacy, we wasted untold amounts of money because people lied to us. We'd say "seriously, just tell us if you've taken anything, we won't report you or whatever" and still at least 50% of people lied straight to our faces. Each test cost us about $200.

Bastards. Stay unemployed.
    Lol butthurt? This is a $25 saliva test. And if they gave me the option to spill the beans without consequences, I wouldn't lie.

Lol butthurt? This is a $25 saliva test. And if they gave me the option to spill the beans without consequences, I wouldn't lie.
    How do you know it's a $25 test?

Deleted
    Why would you do drug tests as a business? What employees do in their own time is none of an employer's business unless it noticeably affects their work in a way that would get in trouble when they're up for review. In which case you wouldn't need a drug test. It seems crazy to fire employees because of a positive result on a drug test while they're perfectly functional while at work. I would flat out refuse any kind of drug test, which would probably get me fired. Which is fine, if a company enforces drug tests it's not the sort of company I want to work for. Side note: I don't do drugs.

I hope you pass your test! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    How do you know it's a $25 test?
    On the job application they said if I were to be terminated within the first month of the job, I would have to pay a $25 fine to cover the costs of the drug screen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 0123456789 View Post
    Why would you do drug tests as a business? What employees do in their own time is none of an employer's business unless it noticeably affects their work in a way that would get in trouble when they're up for review. In which case you wouldn't need a drug test. It seems crazy to fire employees because of a positive result on a drug test while they're perfectly functional while at work. I would flat out refuse any kind of drug test, which would probably get me fired. Which is fine, if a company enforces drug tests it's not the sort of company I want to work for. Side note: I don't do drugs.

I hope you pass your test! Good luck!
    Thanks for the support! It's a pre-employment drug test so I don't blame them.

On the job application they said if I were to be terminated within the first month of the job, I would have to pay a $25 fine to cover the costs of the drug screen.
    Usually that's the copay, the actual test isn't $25 dollars if it's going to a lab.

THC can stay in your system for up to a month, longer if u are a heavy user. most likely they wont care unless ur lvls are way too high.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    THC can stay in your system for up to a month, longer if u are a heavy user. most likely they wont care unless ur lvls are way too high.
    That's what I'm hoping for. But this is a saliva test, so a month is out of the question. Longest I've heard of is 72 hours. But I smoked such a small amount + having a high metabolism, etc. So I'm hoping that because of those factors, it was out of my system at least past the 24 hour mark. (for saliva that is)

15+ Year Old Account
    weed stays in ur system for 30days bruh......rip ur job

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    weed stays in ur system for 30days bruh......rip ur job
    Ugh. Another dense mf'er who doesn't know how to read and doesn't know any facts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostmcghosty View Post
    At my last job we had drug tests at "random". Usually after a vacation.
    God, this is all kinds of fucked up. What if the employee went on their vacation to Portugal, or Prague, or the Netherlands, or one of the US states where marijuana is legal?

Is this a common thing to keep your employees on a leash in their free time (including vacations)?

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Trace amounts of THC can be detected for a long time, far more than 36 hours.

But it depends on the testing method and whether you are a frequent user.

In your case, I would be very surprised if you passed - sorry.
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    God, this is all kinds of fucked up. What if the employee went on their vacation to Portugal, or Prague, or the Netherlands, or one of the US states where marijuana is legal?

Is this a common thing to keep your employees on a leash in their free time (including vacations)?
    Yeah I think it's pretty common with places that drug test. Most are lazy about it (the smaller corporations), but they'll usually only administer a drug test if you hurt yourself on the job, or you return from a lengthy vacation (10+ days)

Deleted
    Yeah I think it's pretty common with places that drug test. Most are lazy about it (the smaller corporations), but they'll usually only administer a drug test if you hurt yourself on the job, or you return from a lengthy vacation (10+ days)
    It just sounds like a big fat "fuck you" to your workers, especially to do it after a long vacation. Another reason to be glad I'm living in the EU (and btw I don't even smoke).

10+ Year Old Account
    You're fucked, Cheech.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.