Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Nah man, Cannabis has absolutely no negative health affects what so ever. It's natural so it can't be bad for you.
    Like natural food? Wow!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

This is why I love Canada, there are very few companies that drug test. Honestly it is a violation of human rights in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    The 1950s mentality that cannabis is harmful. Science proves otherwise but people don't change their ways.
    dont getting your point, harm yourself should be an issue for others.

btw, you dont get real and good cannabis everywhere, most of time weed is pure shiet and yes, its harmful.

and lets all be clear on this, the way that other harmful substances are legal doesnt mean that bad weed its good.
    maybe an injustice but doesnt change objectively other substances.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Like natural food? Wow!
    Guess they missed that alcohol is natural as well.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Cannabis can be harmful, it's just nowhere near as harmful as even some legal recreational substances.
    Ya, aspirin is worse for you than weed for the most part, of course if you are smoking it that would be health wise the worse way for you to take it because of the tar.

Nah man, Cannabis has absolutely no negative health affects what so ever. It's natural so it can't be bad for you.
    That "Its natural" argument for anything always made me laugh.

Im sorry for your ignorance, you really dont know how many natural things growing from the grass can kill you in seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by shonist View Post
    Im sorry for your ignorance, you really dont know how many natural things growing from the grass can kill you in seconds.
    >The point<
    --------------
    >your head<

Roflmao!!!!! Well stated. But when you're high all the time, it's easy to make dumbass statements and think you're a genius.

Deleted
    Well played. Pity there's no +1 on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakthir90 View Post
    Did you even read what he wrote or are you just in full on triggered mode right now ?
    lol /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    if it shows up your workplace may ask why, easy repsonse what i do on the weekend doesnt effect work, and i dont do it at work.

for them to sack you over it or give you penalties over it, they need to prove it is in your system enough to effect your work output, and that you may have been doing it at work.
    No, they don't need to prove that. Many companies state very clearly in their handbooks for employee protocol that they can't take drugs that are not doctor prescribed. Period. Not "dont do drugs at work" or "dont be influenced by drugs at work", straight up "dont do them or you're fired"

Granted, every company is different, but usually they're quite clear about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trajer View Post
    I love how all you guys keep referring to weed as "drugs" as if to demonize him further. Get over yourself, we all know weed will be legal in the US in the next 10 years or so.
    While true, its still a drug to drug tests and employers. Excluding the moral/ethics of it, its all the same in this context.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    It doesn't matter what the government says.

So because the government says that Cannabis is just as bad as heroine and cocaine, that makes it true? I'm sorry, but these "cold hard facts" you speak of contradict this, because it's not.
    im pretty sure that "drug" isnt what goverment says, its what dictionary says... so...

im pretty sure that "drug" isnt what goverment says, its what dictionary says... so...
    They're in the same schedule, no one said their effects were the same. It's a classification thing that is pretty low on the fucking list of shit to fix on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    This is why I love Canada, there are very few companies that drug test. Honestly it is a violation of human rights in my opinion.
    Drug testing is a Human Rights Violation. Getting High I guess could be a basic human right, but you feel that testing you as part an employment process is a violation of your human right. There is always the option of not working for such companies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncurry View Post
    They're in the same schedule, no one said their effects were the same. It's a classification thing that is pretty low on the fucking list of shit to fix on the planet.
    Kind of a big deal in the states what with our ridiculous incarceration rates and such.. reclassifying it would be a huge change for this country. Should be high on the list imo

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Kind of a big deal in the states what with our ridiculous incarceration rates and such.. reclassifying it would be a huge change for this country. Should be high on the list imo
    Whatever. The law is the law. Just work around it, especially if you're a certain highly targeted demographic. I think the issue isn't the high rates of incarceration but the specified targeting, lack of social development of certain areas, and the indiscriminate killing in that area.

But yeah sure, you can reclassify weed. I hope my point was clear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncurry View Post
    Whatever. The law is the law. Just work around it, especially if you're a certain highly targeted demographic. I think the issue isn't the high rates of incarceration but the specified targeting, lack of social development of certain areas, and the indiscriminate killing in that area.

But yeah sure, you can reclassify weed. I hope my point was clear.
    Oh it's clear, we're essentially on the same page just different methods of tackling the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Not really. That's a commonly used sentiment to defend legalization, but in reality, the incarceration rates for marijuana alone are pretty low. On the other hand, the incarceration rates for people who are both habitual users and involved in other illicit activities is significantly higher.

Now, the number of arrests for possession are notable, but most states classify it as a misdemeanor crime for which incarceration is exceedingly rare.
    Source 1.
    Source 2.
    Source 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Drug testing is a Human Rights Violation. Getting High I guess could be a basic human right, but you feel that testing you as part an employment process is a violation of your human right. There is always the option of not working for such companies.
    No it isn't. Drug testing against your will would be a violation. However, you've consented to the testing as part of your job--ergo no violation.