Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    question: if there are 2 ret paladins in a raid and 3 mages.

Is it possible for us to each give a mage a BoM? So each mage has 2 Blessings of might on them?

or do they not stack.

the reason i ask is because for some reason i had my BoM on 3 people last mythic archimonde kill and according to warcraftlogs i got 0 damage from them. so either my weakauras glitched and i didnt really have them on anyone or something else is up.

Just want to make sure 2 ret paladins can stack them on the same person.

thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Emp Stormlash is talented though and thats what makes it pretty good, so they have to give up some really good talents in that row like Tempest in order to make it as good as GBoM. I dislike the blessing system in general, but if we arent balanced around 3 GBoMs that could actually be good. They did say we arent going to be balanced around 3, but Im still unsure since that was a long time ago.

The proccing is just....bleh. Wish it was just a flat increase like Neldarie said, would make so much more sense. Thats the main reason I dislike the blessing system, doesnt feel very thought out.

I dont know,even baseline stormlash seems better to me than GBoM and yes I agree too on what Neldarie said, would have made it 1000x times better.

Quote Originally Posted by -Rufio- View Post
    question: if there are 2 ret paladins in a raid and 3 mages.

Is it possible for us to each give a mage a BoM? So each mage has 2 Blessings of might on them?

or do they not stack.

the reason i ask is because for some reason i had my BoM on 3 people last mythic archimonde kill and according to warcraftlogs i got 0 damage from them. so either my weakauras glitched and i didnt really have them on anyone or something else is up.

Just want to make sure 2 ret paladins can stack them on the same person.

thanks
    Yeah, 2 rets can stack them on the same person I believe. You can give 1 mage 2 GBoMs as far as I know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    I dont know,even baseline stormlash seems better to me than GBoM and yes I agree too on what Neldarie said, would have made it 1000x times better.
    Eh, baseline Stormlash is okay. It really doesnt proc all that often though unless something changed since I last played enh. Emp stormlash is good, but I dont think baseline stormlash is anything great.

Deleted
    Yeah, 2 rets can stack them on the same person I believe. You can give 1 mage 2 GBoMs as far as I know.
    which can proc of the other rets GBoM infinitely, as far as i know, with ever decreasing numbers. I would be good for a lol to see the big yellow 1 in the middle of the screen for x-times bounced GBoM.
    The probability is of this happening is basically 0 but it would make a damn awesome meme

Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    which can proc of the other rets GBoM infinitely, as far as i know, with ever decreasing numbers. I would be good for a lol to see the big yellow 1 in the middle of the screen for x-times bounced GBoM.
    The probability is of this happening is basically 0 but it would make a damn awesome meme
    I could see some really funny shit happening if the proc chance of GBoM proccing off of itself and other pallies GBoMs was actually large. Itll be really nice and funny if it just chained off of itself repeatedly though. Would definitely make a nice meme.

15+ Year Old Account
    I could see some really funny shit happening if the proc chance of GBoM proccing off of itself and other pallies GBoMs was actually large. Itll be really nice and funny if it just chained off of itself repeatedly though. Would definitely make a nice meme.
    It'd be like the ever chaining DS debacle a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    It'd be like the ever chaining DS debacle a few years ago.
    Forgot about that, lol. I remember some really interesting discussions over that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Forgot about that, lol. I remember some really interesting discussions over that.
    I unfortunately missed out on the fun. Like usual I found out to late, and it had already been fixed. But I remember looking at all the logs with huge ret numbers.

Deleted
    I heard from a guildie that a balance patch is incoming tuesday (today i assume) or next week before launch. This coming from some interview.

Fingers crossed. A few number buffs would not be unwelcome. Though i wish they would give us an extra stack of AW. I would be so happy with that.

I imagine the legendaries will be changed aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    I unfortunately missed out on the fun. Like usual I found out to late, and it had already been fixed. But I remember looking at all the logs with huge ret numbers.
    A lot of discussions were just people theorycrafting on how many times per minute DS could proc and how many of those times would it proc off of itself, but there was also a lot of funny shit about it. I remember one specific video dedicated to it and it was hilarious. Those were pretty good times for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    I heard from a guildie that a balance patch is incoming tuesday (today i assume) or next week before launch. This coming from some interview.

Fingers crossed. A few number buffs would not be unwelcome. Though i wish they would give us an extra stack of AW. I would be so happy with that.

I keep hearing this. I really hope this is true. I could see some number buffs coming our way for sure. I dont think a stack of AW is coming though. Would be fun, but I dont really see anyone ever asking for this or even bringing it up, so I dont think its something they would be paying attention to.

As for the legendaries, some are insanely better than others and they said thats what they want, so I dont imagine them really changing too much aside from tuning. Some of Holys legendaries are utter shit though. The shoulders and ring are pretty damn nice, but anything else isnt really going to be used in pve. Some are decent for pvp. I dont really know though, I dont think were going to see anything regarding legendaries aside from tuning.

Anyone have an actual link to this interview? The best I'm seeing as far as Blizzard is concerned is a balance patch for HotS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanderhuge View Post
    Anyone have an actual link to this interview? The best I'm seeing as far as Blizzard is concerned is a balance patch for HotS.
    Unfortunely, that is all i know. I didnlt have the opportunity to ask more. Still, we will soon find out anyways.

Deleted
    checked the aug 22 hotfixes!?

Ret went from top half of table, to the very top!

they can not use pyroblast though so i know this will continue to make people hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by dopefishz View Post
    He won't tell you because he can't. I srsly doubt that he enjoys or even plays Ret in Legion and just wants to trigger.
    I was going to respond to his numerous poorly defended statements, but I do realize it'd be wasted since it's 100% clear he's trolling with intent to trigger. You can tell because he's completely unable to refute even the most basic arguments others have posed. If he was just genuinely as stupid as he comes off, he'd be able to at least barely make a defensible argument before any one of us completely dismantled it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    I was going to respond to his numerous poorly defended statements, but I do realize it'd be wasted since it's 100% clear he's trolling with intent to trigger. You can tell because he's completely unable to refute even the most basic arguments others have posed. If he was just genuinely as stupid as he comes off, he'd be able to at least barely make a defensible argument before any one of us completely dismantled it.
    reported. this is a forum and you are avoiding having a debate with me but consistently hide and talk about me with personal attacks. you must be a nice person.

Deleted
    Those buffs... maybe for next time. :x
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2016-08-23 at 04:51 PM.

Unfortunely, that is all i know. I didnlt have the opportunity to ask more. Still, we will soon find out anyways.
    Do you think this was the balance patch or do you think it still might be next week if anything?

Why are you plebs expecting damage buffs? If we really are that far behind on dps in legion, they will hotfix us after the launch. It's stupid to believe that they would buff our damage now, as we are already really good dps wise in pre patch, so a buff would just make us brokenly OP for the rest of the pre patch for no reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Why are you plebs expecting damage buffs? If we really are that far behind on dps in legion, they will hotfix us after the launch. It's stupid to believe that they would buff our damage now, as we are already really good dps wise in pre patch, so a buff would just make us brokenly OP for the rest of the pre patch for no reason.
    Damn, a whole week? Cant have that!! Better be brokenly terrible for months, or rather years!
    Last edited by mmoc93208f15ee; 2016-08-23 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by genai View Post
    Damn, a whole week? Cant have that!! Better be brokenly terrible for months, or rather years!
    Years! not months! How dare you expect months.