Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive View Post
    Sure. Why the hell do I care what you do. Now if non-public property thought it was a bad idea to let people like that into their stores so be it.
    On that note, do not walk around with a rubber president's mask on your face. Especially not to a bank. Even if you, yourself, think there is nothing wrong with it.

Just believe me on this one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Brainwashed and stupid for pointing out that a mask obscuring one's identity is a security risk and would be easily used by a Terrorist?
    (and in fact has been used by several men in several televised beheadings)

Alright, tell you what. Convince all the bad-guys to not wear their masks and we'll let this girl wear a Niqab. I will leave it at that as I have no desire to engage in the same infantile name-calling game you seem to need to apply to make your points. I merely will point out that your logic is lacking in this matter.

It is a good thing the choice is out of both our hands and that this girl is not going to be permitted to wear it in class.
    It is a bad thing that she is going to be unable to go to school because "she" has been brainwashed.
    US bomb the middle east, killing innocent kids daily, yet here you are posting non-sense about niqabs. Its called freedom of religion and it will stay,whether you like it or not. Please do more re-search before assuming non-sense. I never read a news article where women in a niqab robbed something or done a major disaster. The niqab banning thing is nothing new, but its the politicians trying to gain politic points and gullible sheep will always follow even when they don't understand why. In United Kingdom it is against the Law to have a knife on you, yet the Sikhs get a special treatment since it is their religious duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    On that note, do not walk around with a rubber president's mask on your face. Especially not to a bank. Even if you, yourself, think there is nothing wrong with it.

Just believe me on this one.
    First off a bank is private property. And second off it only goes to add suspicion even in the public. I doubt you'd be arrested or given harm by police, but people would definitely hassle you. I'm not saying its a good idea, or that people should leave you alone, I'm only saying the government shouldn't have the right to ban any clothing on public property unless identification is required or it in an excessively sensitive situation such as a presidential visit.

Ninja suit has no place in education.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayn View Post
    Its called freedom of religion which is in fact implemented into country law. I need to say more?
    Freedom of religion will always have it's limitations. When religion conflicts with existing law (say having sex with a minor or human sacrifice), religion will lose. If the school is concerned with security, they should be allowed to require clear identification of their students, staff, and visitors. If my shop has a "no headwear" policy, you can practice all the Judaism you want but no one wears a hat. Such a rule applies to everyone.

Having said all that, the court decision was defaulted because the student failed to make the date. For all we know, the court could have decided on her favor.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

US bomb the middle east, killing innocent kids daily, yet here you are posting non-sense about niqabs. Its called freedom of religion and it will stay,whether you like it or not. Please do more re-search before assuming non-sense. I never read a news article where women in a niqab robbed something or done a major disaster. The niqab banning thing is nothing new, but its the politicians trying to gain politic points and gullible sheep will always follow even when they don't understand why. In United Kingdom it is against the Law to have a knife on you, yet the Sikhs get a special treatment since it is their religious duty.
    ISIS uses handicapped children as unwitting suicide bombers, you think the're above using a woman in a niqab or even a man in a niqab? I mean, in the Quran or Hadiths, didn't Khalid Ibn-Walid and his troops run away from the Byzantines at one point by dressing as women and hiding their faces? Or was that another commander?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive View Post
    Sure. Why the hell do I care what you do. Now if non-public property thought it was a bad idea to let people like that into their stores so be it.

I also agree with this to an extent. Take it off when identification is needed.
    The problem is the security risk is this.

Police: "Take off the Niqab"
    Person: *detonates*

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Misleading clickbait title. A school in Germany has banned not Germany has banned. It's even saying so in the article:

Otherwise I will feel free to say: Denmark posting clickbait posts on MMO-C!
    Not sure why it's not banned in entire educational system.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    huge security risk. would u say the same thing about the niqab when a suicide bomber wearing a niqab blows up a crowd of 100 people? how about your family?

if it covers just the head who cares, but the entire body is another thing entirely.
    Would you want loose t-shirts and jackets to be banned as well if a suicide bomber used those to conceal an explosive device?

Personally, I think that kind of excessively conservative attire is utterly ridiculous. I'm also on board with requiring its removal in certain situations where identification of the person is important. However, people who try to use the "they could have a bomb under there" argument are fucking morons. There are countless, far less conspicuous ways to hide weapons or explosives.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    ISIS uses handicapped children as unwitting suicide bombers, you think the're above using a woman in a niqab or even a man in a niqab? I mean, in the Quran or Hadiths, didn't Khalid Ibn-Walid and his troops run away from the Byzantines at one point by dressing as women and hiding their faces? Or was that another commander?
    ISIS attacks shouldn't even be close to the main reasoning behind this. It's simply the precedence that people can circumvent the law for the sake of religion. If she is allowed to wear a niqab that covers so much, what's to stop others from wearing it when they intend to rob a store? What's to stop a guy from walking around in public wearing nothing but a loincloth?

Existing laws should always take priority over religious traditions. Religious exemptions are fine when they are reasonable and legal.

Deleted
    Here it goes again, why do you associate ISIS with anything? You do understand how the War works? ISIS is simply a propaganda machine for the gullible young sheep to fight for them, and their propaganda is "hardcore Islam" and the leader of ISIS is just profiting out of with. I mean lol, have you seen the dude had a Rolex whilst saying prays in a Mosque, how obvious can he be?

US bombs things out of a "Assumption" not a "fact" and they always bomb kids, so what what grinds me is that fact that people cry over little things but miss the bigger issues.

Deleted
    This kind of conservative islam has no place in Europe. If it's too bad for you then you can move into Saudi Arabia for example. But I except their social security isn't that good

Don't really need a Niqab to hide a bomb vest. By that logic, ban sweaters, vests, trench coats, and other similar clothing.

oh you are one of those guys.
    who cares what the US does with their bombing, they are at war with ISIS. wars are ugly as fuck and sometimes innocents get killed as a result. i challenge you to look up one war where not a single innocent person died in it.

its not non sense, its a valid concern and its a security risk. screw freedom of religion when freedom-of-not-getting-blown-up is more important.
    ISIS wears disguises similar to niqabs, in many beheadings. either to conceal their identities, religious expression, or they just enjoy it who knows? but the fact remains that wearing a niqab is still a valid security concern especially when you know what can be concealed under it.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Don't really need a Niqab to hide a bomb vest. By that logic, ban sweaters, vests, trench coats, and other similar clothing.
    its easier under a niqab. the niqab covers your entire body making a bomb less distinguishable. a sweater with a huge bomb like shape in it would be kinda obvious.

In a country where using thick clothing, like jackets, at certain parts of the year, you can never spot a bomb belt efficiently.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    oh you are one of those guys.
    who cares what the US does with their bombing, they are at war with ISIS. wars are ugly as fuck and sometimes innocents get killed as a result. i challenge you to look up one war where not a single innocent person died in it.

its not non sense, its a valid concern and its a security risk. screw freedom of religion when freedom-of-not-getting-blown-up is more important.
    ISIS wears disguises similar to niqabs, in many beheadings. either to conceal their identities, religious expression, or they just enjoy it who knows? but the fact remains that wearing a niqab is still a valid security concern especially when you know what can be concealed under it.

its easier under a niqab. the niqab covers your entire body making a bomb less distinguishable. a sweater with a huge bomb like shape in it would be kinda obvious.
    Kek.
    /10 char.

Deleted
    Its called freedom of religion which is in fact implemented into country law. I need to say more?
    What if a specific practice done in the name of freedom of religion conflicts with neccesary protocols that makes a given country safe and able to provide you with that freedom in the first place?

What then?

Do you actually believe in a book like Qur'an, Arabs would write how they ran away from Byzantines? Besides, he crushed Byzantines, I don't think there was a need to run at any point.

10+ Year Old Account
    We dress in accordance to what's acceptable. If I were to walk into a school with nothing but a buttplug and soaks on saying 'its my right, it's what I believe in!", I would except people to be upset.

Hiding your face with a mask to a public area like a school is going against laws that protect its citizens, so no, if you don't like the laws in the country you immigrated to, then bugger off back to the country that is all about subjugation of women.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Would you want loose t-shirts and jackets to be banned as well if a suicide bomber used those to conceal an explosive device?

Personally, I think that kind of excessively conservative attire is utterly ridiculous. I'm also on board with requiring its removal in certain situations where identification of the person is important. However, people who try to use the "they could have a bomb under there" argument are fucking morons. There are countless, far less conspicuous ways to hide weapons or explosives.
    even with loose jackets and t-shirts they are usually revealing enough to notice when someone has a bomb like bulge hidden inside them. but alas my point is more about criminals can easily circumvent the law by hiding under religious attire, and if they are wearing M.E. clothing then you know they might have other explosive ideas as well.