Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    shes such an amazing hero, shes gonna be so fun to play, but also look really really bad in most peoples hands, but i myself am in love with her playstyle

sadly I'll never be able to play her. I struggle with WM now and you want me to snipe allies now? Yea can't do it :/

however those zen buffs so delicious
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

At no point has the word "sombra" been said regarding Ana Amari.
    Sombra will be another, different hero.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

According to the 2 pieces of hidden code in the Origins trailer for Ana, Sombra will be next hero revealed.

The first code decodes to 2 words.
    SOMB RA.
    The second one is in Spanish and when you use a repeating cypher of 23, you get "She who has information, has power".

So a repeating cypher of 23 to get that message. With Ana we have 22 heroes in the game.
    Guess whose the 23rd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    According to the 2 pieces of hidden code in the Origins trailer for Ana, Sombra will be next hero revealed.

The first code decodes to 2 words.
    SOMB RA.
    The second one is in Spanish and when you use a repeating cypher of 23, you get "She who has information, has power".

So a repeating cypher of 23 to get that message. With Ana we have 22 heroes in the game.
    Guess whose the 23rd.
    idd, It is also speculated that the latino/dark skinned girl on the right side of the picture shown in Ana's origin story is Sombra.

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    idd, It is also speculated that the latino/dark skinned girl on the right side of the picture shown in Ana's origin story is Sombra.
    The more convincing theory is that Sombra is Alejandra, the girl from the Hero short.
    - the short takes place in Dorado, Sombra is connected to Dorado
    - The fact that the Sombra folder in Dorado is accompanied by the Soldier76 and Jack Morrison folders would seem to suggest some kind of relationship between the two - like they are working together or in close proximity - and that this is happening after Morrison has become Soldier76 (thus making it unlikely Sombra is a former Overwatch person)
    - Alejandra idolizes Soldier, Reaper's line about Sombra is only to Soldier, and could easily be teasing given the antagonist relationship between the two. If it was regarding a former Overwatch member as many suspected, then why would mention of her be limited to these two when there are other former members ingame?

And really, if you watch the Hero short again with that in mind it definitely seems to fit. The short works well as an origin story, especially with the mother's voice over discussing her talking to Alejandra about heroes and such.

Here's a good in-depth post about it-
    http://blizzardwatch.com/2016/06/17/...puzzle-sombra/
    Last edited by Rukari; 2016-07-13 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Apparently the idea that the short was introducing a new hero was an error in reporting

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    sadly I'll never be able to play her. I struggle with WM now and you want me to snipe allies now? Yea can't do it :/
    try her out, really, she is way easier than widow.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    try her out, really, she is way easier than widow.
    I'm ps4 so there is no ptr for me and that's also why I struggle as a sniper. With a mouse and keyboard I would be fine
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukari View Post
    The more convincing theory is that Sombra is Alejandra, the girl from the Hero short.
    - the short takes place in Dorado, Sombra is connected to Dorado
    - The fact that the Sombra folder in Dorado is accompanied by the Soldier76 and Jack Morrison folders would seem to suggest some kind of relationship between the two - like they are working together or in close proximity - and that this is happening after Morrison has become Soldier76 (thus making it unlikely Sombra is a former Overwatch person)
    - Alejandra idolizes Soldier, Reaper's line about Sombra is only to Soldier, and could easily be teasing given the antagonist relationship between the two. If it was regarding a former Overwatch member as many suspected, then why would mention of her be limited to these two when there are other former members ingame?

And really, if you watch the Hero short again with that in mind it definitely seems to fit. The short works well as an origin story, especially with the mother's voice over discussing her talking to Alejandra about heroes and such.

Here's a good in-depth post about it-
    http://blizzardwatch.com/2016/06/17/...puzzle-sombra/
    But why should a character like her become sombra? Who is clearly in league with Reaper. From what we saw in the trailer Alejandra seemed to idolize Morrison and what Overwatch stood for, which is far different from how Reyes sees it.

My idea? Sombra might be connected to Reaper and his ressurection. we dont know how he survived the explosion in OW headquarters, or what happened to him afterwards.

The easter egg from Ana origin story mentions something about information being power, and SOMBRA is also mentioned.

So imo Sombra sounds like an information-broker / spy or someone / something that possesses a vast amount of information.

I do think Sombra is somehow involved in Dorado, maybe she is involved with the los muertos? Hence the reason why Soldier 76 is chasing the gang there. We know that Soldier 76 is after those who destroyed Overwatch and wants to expose those responsible. So maybe, Sombra is one of the main people behind its fall, or atleast knows a great deal about it.
    Last edited by Gamevizier; 2016-07-14 at 12:10 AM.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overw...ic/20748794686 click and wait a few seconds

someone said there is also a countdown, it showed that topic was created 21 hours ago, now it says 20 hours, gotta wait a bit and check again, but if true, something might happen tomorrow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by t1saif View Post
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overw...ic/20748794686 click and wait a few seconds

someone said there is also a countdown, it showed that topic was created 21 hours ago, now it says 20 hours, gotta wait a bit and check again, but if true, something might happen tomorrow
    Pls translate

here is all the info gathered so far https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/c...r9&sh=cde4e5b9

----

19h now, it really is a countdown
    Last edited by t1saif; 2016-08-23 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Pls translate

When you convert the the pile of text, it comes out to a skull.

Deleted
    This is really all quite intriguing. I cannot wait to find out what happens when the countdown reaches zero.

I just got this windows message for the first time upon opening Overwatch!

Sombra must be trying to hack me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post

I get that every time I open Heroes of the Storm, but literally nothing else.

I enjoy the idea of Sombra at this point more than I want her actually in game.

10+ Year Old Account

Happens to me every time Blizzard updates any of their games

EDIT: i catched up with reddit and Sombra ARG and was everything already done and way ahead of my thoughts. Timer is still running...
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-08-24 at 12:44 PM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

7+ Year Old Account

happens everytime there was an update.
    same happens for hots and the bnet launcher.

- - - Updated - - -

btw, 2 more hours to go.

EDIT:
    seems like i was wrong, the countdown ends at 8:30.
    people decoded stuff again and here's the exact countdown.
    https://a.chronus.eu/1765D76
    23 minutes left.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-08-24 at 06:07 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal