Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post

When I talk to single friends, many of us share a simple desire: we just want to be talked to more. Frankly, it’s getting us down. British lads, please find your gonads.
    When I used to go clubbing with girls they'd always get hit on thirty times a night then start whining about how no one fancied them.

British women are generally much less approachable than other women and less attractive. Now social media/dating exists I'm not surprised they never get chatted up. It just isn't worth it from a male perspective.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It's nice to be gay these days.
    Until they invade gay bars thinking flashing flabby tits will make us want fishy fanny

Deleted
    Can you blame us for not hitting on stuff?

Dating, Children, relationship... It is all painted with negativity in the age of western individualistic single people wanting careers, self control and no tying down.

But most of all women are simply too demanding and picky. Even if i am a normal guy, with education, job and don't look totally bad, i already feel behind. I dont even wanna start trying, unless i really meet ms. Perfect At least my psyche is pretty well-built for living alone, i feel kinda bad for guys who really want a relationship, but cant do stuff.

This does not mean you cant. There a plenty of couples hooking up, just not enough.

+ The millennial women are also not the most active there are, due to increased fear of economic safety and divorce rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Ahh, justice.
    Sorta what I was thinking when reading this as well. But more so, "Sucks, doesn't it?"
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

She complains that men's insides seem to shrink when women approach them, but how would she describe the reaction that many men get when they actually do try to flirt with women?

Thank God I'm married and don't ever have to slog through dating or meeting women again. I got really sick of girls treating me like I asked them to eat a spider when I said hi.
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Tools like Tinder and Happn have made things worse, as men are inundated with choice - giving them false belief they are Puff Daddy. Dating apps have completely killed off macho displays now even the most predatory man can click his way to romance.
    *cough* bullshit! *cough*

I would point to the rise of anti-harassment. No one wants to be accused of harassing someone by saying hello or chatting someone up.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Can you watch this YouTube over there?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    Can you blame us for not hitting on stuff?

Dating, Children, relationship... It is all painted with negativity in the age of western individualistic single people wanting careers, self control and no tying down.

But most of all women are simply too demanding and picky. Even if i am a normal guy, with education, job and don't look totally bad, i already feel behind. I dont even wanna start trying, unless i really meet ms. Perfect At least my psyche is pretty well-built for living alone, i feel kinda bad for guys who really want a relationship, but cant do stuff.

This does not mean you cant. There a plenty of couples hooking up, just not enough.

+ The millennial women are also not the most active there are, due to increased fear of economic safety and divorce rate.
    Let me see if I get this straight; women are too demanding and picky, because you feel that way, and on top of that you are too lazy and unmotivated to try?

Found the real problem. It's not the women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

...she gets paid to write this drivel, while others get paid to pretend it's newsworthy, and then idiots pretend it's real life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Good advice, but you just typed the gender wrong.
    Sorry I'm old school I only have two genders and out of the two I know which one complains about an issue they are responsible for creating.
    Men are very simple beasts most of the times. Hungry/horny covers up about 90% of us.
    However "irrational" is usually associated with the "other side"
    Soz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Can you watch this YouTube over there?
    We can but whiney nasal redneck shite doesn't translate very well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    When I used to go clubbing with girls they'd always get hit on thirty times a night then start whining about how no one fancied them.

British women are generally much less approachable than other women and less attractive. Now social media/dating exists I'm not surprised they never get chatted up. It just isn't worth it from a male perspective.
    Gooonnnnnaaaa have to agree here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    *cough* bullshit! *cough*

I would point to the rise of anti-harassment. No one wants to be accused of harassing someone by saying hello or chatting someone up.
    Yes that is ABSOLUTELY the case.

Deleted
    Let me see if I get this straight; women are too demanding and picky, because you feel that way, and on top of that you are too lazy and unmotivated to try?

TBF Historically women haven't helped themselves because they keep changing their minds...

I want forward masculine men
    I want sensitive feminine men
    I want a traditional gentleman
    I don't want men opening doors for me
    etc etc etc

Meterosexuals are a woman's creation

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Sorry I'm old school I only have two genders and out of the two I know which one complains about an issue they are responsible for creating.
    Men are very simple beasts most of the times. Hungry/horny covers up about 90% of us.
    However "irrational" is usually associated with the "other side"
    Soz
    See couple posts above. Perfect example of someone being irrational, and not a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    TBF Historically women haven't helped themselves because they keep changing their minds...

I want forward masculine men
    I want sensitive feminine men
    I want a traditional gentleman
    I don't want men opening doors for me
    etc etc etc

Meterosexuals are a woman's creation
    Different people have different opinions? Is that what you are trying to say? Or what's the actual point?
    Last edited by Azadina; 2016-08-25 at 05:44 PM.

Deleted

And i stated the causes for that, which you side skipped. I dont see how men are to blame for the anti-relationship factors in society besides liberalism, i really don't. Maybe you can enlighten me?

On a side-note i heard British women were Troglodytes mostly, so i was not surprised it was about UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    She complains that men's insides seem to shrink when women approach them, but how would she describe the reaction that many men get when they actually do try to flirt with women?

Thank God I'm married and don't ever have to slog through dating or meeting women again. I got really sick of girls treating me like I asked them to eat a spider when I said hi.
    "Guys someone talk to me"
    "That random guy just came up to me and tried to talk to me. What a creeper. Why can't I just meet a nice guy?"

My favorite version of this logic is when you're trying to decide somewhere to go for dinner.

Man:"Where would you like to go for dinner?"
    Woman:"Doesn't matter to me, you pick."
    Man:"How about X?"
    Woman:"No"
    Man:"How about Y?"
    Woman:"Not feeling that either"
    Man:"How about Z?"
    Woman:"We just went there last week"
    Man:"How about Q?"
    Woman:"You KNOW I don't like that place"
    Man:"How about G?"
    Woman:"Can you stop playing 20 questions and just pick a place?"
    Man:*loads gun*

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't be having anyone in the telegraph saying the word lad. Southerners need to stop trying to act like they're interesting by using a few northern words

Deleted
    See couple posts above. Perfect example of someone being irrational, and not a woman.

Different people have different opinions? Is that what you are trying to say? Or what's the actual point?
    Well there is still a 10% left

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    And i stated the causes for that, which you side skipped. I dont see how men are to blame for the anti-relationship factors in society besides liberalism, i really don't. Maybe you can enlighten me?

On a side-note i heard British women were Troglodytes mostly, so i was not surprised it was about UK.
    Causes which are imaginary in your head. That's on you, not on women.